seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

IT’S PICKING UPPPPP

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Wait that was so good???? There’s no more???? WAIT ;A;

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I'm going into Haruka and Kanae withdrawal. It has been 27 chapters since their last serious update, and they left us on the worst cliff hanger ever.

HUGE SAME?? When is she going to address that note!

seungwanderlust
Lily Marble discussion 14 May 09:15
joined Dec 23, 2017

She's legal now,,, There's nothing stopping her! Full speed ahead!!

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Is there a lot of drama? Yes.
Does the mangaka make it work? Also yes.

In the first few chapters of this manga, I didn’t really like Nanaki. Now she’s quite possibly my favorite out of all of them. Attagirl!! But also open your eyes and see that you don’t just wanna be Kurokawa’s bestest friend ok?

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

This manga needs more hype!! These two are so unbelievably adorable???? This is like at the top of the list of manga I’m keeping up with currently aaaaaaaaaaahhhh

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

"Unrequited Love" really is looking more and more like the best possible title for this series.

Yeah I had a thought just now that was like, “Well. What if no one ends up together?” Actually now that I think about it, everyone’s feelings are one-sided.

joined Dec 23, 2017

LET'S GO LESBIANS LET'S GO

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

So heartwarming omg! Love them, want the best for them. So refreshing to see communication

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

So heartwarming omg! Love them, want the best for them. So refreshing to see communication

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

It’s always a delight to see more of this manga!! It’s so good and they do feel like adult characters. I feel that not communicating your discomfort will cause problems down the line though :( I hope they can work it out. Rena seems accommodating enough and Yuna did just state that she was willing to change. Hoping for the best, these two are so cute

joined Dec 23, 2017

Now that the feelings are out there this manga only gets sweeter every chapter. We are here for it

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

This manga is just a gift that keeps on giving. Let's go healthy communication!

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

These two are really just living their best lives together. So refreshing. So wholesome.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Interesting! I didn’t think Fuwa was interested like that but. Now I am Looking™

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Oh, nobody yet? Okay, I'll go first!

Good yummy lesbian smut. The sex scenes reminded me of Mira.

Agree, reminded me of Mira by a lot. It was similar to Ogino Jun as well!

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Overall Reiichi seems well intentioned, but apathetic. He was uninterested in Kaoru before, then suddenly did a 180 to passionately declare his determination to stand by her, but reverted to type after... I'm beginning to suspect somebody put him up to it, either Risako or his mother.

It does seem to be going in that direction! Yuri goggles aside, it has never really felt like Reiichi was truly "in love" with Kaoru tbh, and this recent chapter adds more to that. I'm excited for the next chapter because it looks like things are picking up on Kaoru's side now.

joined Dec 23, 2017

That was... an extremely huge leap lmao???? Where did the sudden timeskip come from? That felt extremely out of place

seungwanderlust
Camouflage discussion 06 Apr 09:31
joined Dec 23, 2017

God... I don't know if it's just my inexistent sense of self-preservation but she's hot

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

AAAAHHH! We're back!!! I remember loving this manga so much, the premise is so cute

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I started reading this manga two days ago and now I'm already caught up lol. It was a little off putting to me at first, as I wasn't used to reading a lot of ecchi and the first few chapters really hit me hard ksjdkfj

But now it's great!!! These two are my fave because I see a lot of myself in Kanae