Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Ugh, mangafox...

-vomits-

I-Am-X
Kase-san discussion 18 Mar 18:26
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

It was sad that it was so short, because I fell in love with it right away, but as pepper put...Quality over quanity.
a great manga I'll happily read again and again.

I-Am-X
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Loved it, definitely well made. Hope she comes out with another Yuri Series.
:D

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

It's sad that it ended so soon. I felt it was kind of rushed at the end of it and wished it lasted longer while easing into the end but I still loved it. Minato and Otome make an amazing couple, both with the penchant for being silly and serious when needed. I just love Age-gap yuris, wish there was more of them. I pray Kurogane-sensei comes out with another master piece yuri like Hoshikawa Ginza or a better one. I loved all his works.

I-Am-X
Prism discussion 18 Mar 18:14
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Such a shame, I really really loved this manga.

Had so much potential.

I-Am-X
Sisterism discussion 18 Mar 18:12
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

A silly manga, one I throughly enjoyed one chapter after the next. Especially all the outragious and perverted things those 2 come up with to make up for not being able to do anything with each others sisters.
Haha.

I-Am-X
Octave discussion 18 Mar 18:08
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

No matter how many times I read it (just got done reading it for the fifth time earlier today), I'm still very much in-love with this manga. One of my favorite mangas as well as my favorite Yuri (This, Girl Friends Sasameki Koto and Aoi Hana). I found the romance a lot more "real" then I've read in other yuri mangas. Instead of one based in an "All girls school" setting or where it features only women it focuses on real world problems and well, more realistic. While people may bag on Yukino, I thought the way the mangaka did with her was perfect. An unstable, broken-beyond-repair girl stumbling upon and getting seduced by an older women who slowly but surely puts her back together and helps her become a better person. Yea, she's whiny and can get annoying but she was made to have issues like that that made her that way. She eventually grows up and becomes a better person in the end.

It was a well made manga in my mind, shame it ended so soon, though.