Forum › Posts by shadesofgreymoon

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I was sorely disappointed at the lack of "pyon!" from Azurite to counter the "kon!~" that we got from Ruby, lol

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Typo on page five of ch 21; Die Hard came out in 1988, not 1998. And yes I only noticed because I remember watching it over and over on VHS when I was a little kid, so I knew it came out way before the year after I graduated high school.... cough yes I'm old cough

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Just FYI there is a follow up story that is about Seju and her life and the people she meets after the events in the first story. She doesn't stay lonely.

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Ahhhhhhhhhh, somehow I totally didn't put two and two together and realize that was the same gal. The Drama Llama has entered the building

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I guess maybe I'm a dirty girl but I really wanna know why Shimamura was just so warm and fuzzy after her date with Adachi and what exactly she meant by not the only part of her that felt satisfied lol

wait
when did she said that?

pg 51 at the bottom half thru to page 52 :)

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I guess maybe I'm a dirty girl but I really wanna know why Shimamura was just so warm and fuzzy after her date with Adachi and what exactly she meant by not the only part of her that felt satisfied lol

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I don't understand what Vtubers are and at this point I'm too afraid to ask

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Having read the most accessible translated release, I have to say--frikken FINALLY, and thanks to the author for giving us what we waited a billion chapters for and were never given with the entire release. We even got to see a smooch. A SMOOCH! Maybe one day we'll get something about their time as an actual couple, that would be nice.

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Hey, some of us like dubcon or noncon. Looking forward to it!

I don't mind it when it's packaged right, this one doesn't feel that way to me. BUT, thats just me. You do you, whatever makes you happy. lol

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Having read the LN now out of curiosity, gotta say... yeahhhh, dubcon for sure. Dubcon attributed to "tsun" behavior, even, which, just... yeah. I'll still read it but it'll be one of those reads where I'm squicky the whole time, lol.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Not So Useless Princess, now.....

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Nora In A Box™, the newer, better, more humane version of Bonsai Kittens~~

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I kinda resumed translation, if anyone wonders. Its on mangadex.

Yassssssssssss I have been devouring the latest releases~~~

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

You are not prepared for what is going to happen ...

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It seems Kara had it hammered into her from a young age that she was vital to the titans, so of course she'd be inclined to "be selfless" and forego feelings for "duty". But it's the kinda drama I dislike, seeing how much, even now, I get pushed to "settle down with a MAN" by family, so this is now a big yuck factor with this story for me.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

note that Nao's age is not listed at any time...

Let’s go with 18 or older but since she has a uniform that she wears...18 at least

I mean that's a sailor suit, typical more of Japanese middle schoolers… but uhhh hopefully 18

I mean, she was leaving to go to work at some sort of cafe or bakery so she'd have to be at least around 16, yeah? Still creepy but not middle-school creepy, I suppose.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

"Well, I suppose this is my life now. I guess I might as well sex up this vampire loli since I'm here. Nothing else to do, really."

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Koguma ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! T_T

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Chapter 16:

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

^ yes? I mean it wasn't overtly displayed but the things being said overlayed with the images we were given kinda gives that away

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

^Thanks for the info- I'd gather then if its 'not that simple'- that it DOES follow to a degree in FF pairs where you have no obviously asigned gender role, that on balance the lead will often be taller and the more dominant? It will come through in the dances energy and give a better performance when they are more suitable to a role- even if they trade now and then or one is better.

I didn't think it was too much more complex than "tall girl always gets the male/lead role because she's tall". In this case it's also cuz the tall girl hates being so tall and wants to be small and cute. So the fun in the story is that a very smol girl is stepping in and stepping up and making her feel that way. At least that's my read.

last edited at Dec 22, 2020 2:34PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Seems like it. I thought the long-haired girl was helping the other one take a dump.

I don't know why but that hit me just the right wrong way and I have been laughing for the last few minutes lol

shadesofgreymoon
Semelparous discussion 19 Dec 22:13
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Not blackout, just buildings that are black. Not the best design choice

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

W-what's up with all the depressing as fuck tags today...?

at least it's not depressing ass fuck again