Forum › Posts by REDflame23

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

This author never fails... and yet barely finishes most of her works either. Not that am complaining tho.

Yeah, I've never seen them finish a single work. So, I do read their works sometimes, but I don't have high hopes.

Y’all weren’t kidding lol.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

This author never fails... and yet barely finishes most of her works either. Not that am complaining tho.

Yeah, I've never seen them finish a single work. So, I do read their works sometimes, but I don't have high hopes.

Y’all weren’t kidding lol.

REDflame23
Oddman 11 discussion 14 Jun 20:03
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

3 years… Hmm…

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Been a minute.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

^ Honto no Kokoro?

Thanks.

Oof. Last update: 2019.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Fukami is just too adorable in her uselessness.

Boy, there’s looking on the bright side. I blame the writer rather than the character that I just want Fukami to go away as soon as possible.

Crazy take lol. I wouldn’t even call that “looking on the bright side.” Just a reasonable conclusion.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Mao just needs to seduce Fukami and solve this stupid drama.

Or she could just confess and get rejected. I’ve only skimmed through/read a few chapters from both series throughout the years, so I’m not really invested. Though the bet is silly.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I loved this story, but... Is it weird if I mention that the president looks awfully a lot like my mom in Comaku's art style...

[2 and a half years later..]
I re-read the story again and when I saw the ceo I still thought that she looks exactly like my mom in art form. Geez its pretty weird to think about that while reading this kind of story.

Another 2 and a half years later…

How about now?

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Hmm…

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What’s the story with the student reading her teacher’s mind (as well as others). Teacher is the focus, though.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I don't know what you mean by the second sentence

Her trying to pay her friend and getting rejected every chapter is the gag.

Whoops, I missed the period in there. I meant the third sentence; which story has the moocher in it?

Late, but it’s that one Canno series, I think.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Finished already? Looks like completely missed this one. Probably the best yuri harem I’ve read, too….

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I skipped straight to the end for the comments. And ofc you all are crazy… -_-

Anyway, I’m only reading this manga in the first place because I was checking the love triangle tag. I thought it was going to be the co-worker lol (poor her). I’m not disappointed that Jun showed up, though. It adds a good dynamic. I’m ready for more shenanigans.

last edited at Jun 7, 2023 3:35PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

i like jun. i find her endearing but sadly this isn't the manga for her. definitely would read a spinoff or similar story setup without the android

“The android” lol

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Can I just say how disturbing it is that Miss Creator knows exactly where they are and can just take over a tv which must also have a camera and mic for her to be able to see and hear them in what's meant to be a very private room.

I mean, she did create a human-level robot.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

And then, it happened all over again~

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I don't know what you mean by the second sentence

Her trying to pay her friend and getting rejected every chapter is the gag.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

2023 comment

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What’s the story where the girl wants to pay her friend but she keeps rejecting her. I believe it was a gag manga.

Also, I’m not talking about the story with the moocher.

I don't know what you mean by the second sentence, but Shouraiteki ni Shindekure maybe?

Oh! Thanks. I had their roles switched in my head. And it’s still on-going.

last edited at May 29, 2023 11:56PM

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What’s the story where the girl wants to pay her friend but she keeps rejecting her. I believe it was a gag manga.

Also, I’m not talking about the story with the moocher.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

So glad she didn’t end up going home with the player. Tired of seeing the same old trope where girl A watches Girl B seduce a metric ton of women but never ends up targeted herself, then the two end up getting together after girl B is abandoned by her hunnies or has a “but I always had my eye on you” moment or whatever. It’s too cliche at this point and that kind of thing always rubbed me the wrong way for sort of rewarding the player and their heartbreaking behavior.

The reason you dislike it is the reason I love some of those types of stories (in fiction only ofc). In the end, Girl A just can’t help herself, even though, she was supposed to be the rational one. That dynamic is interesting to see sometimes.

Maybe it’d be cool to see them together after she decides to settle down and get serious.

*if she decides to settle down.

However, it’s best to be upfront with the people in these situations (even if you lose more take home opportunities).

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

No new chapter? :(

Hmm…

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Dang. Over 2 years later… What’s the status?

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What’s the story with girl and the nurse? There’s like a club that the girl goes to where she’s familiar with the staff.

This?

That’d be it. Thanks.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What’s the story with girl and the nurse? There’s like a club that the girl goes to where she’s familiar with the staff.