Forum › Posts by Suzuma

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

It turns out the doctors and nurses are going to keep me busy today after all, so I won't have time to write the letter. But since people brought up the matter of a deadline (which only sounds logical, seeing how I said I would summarize from the posts in the FF-unite forum o.o), I wouldn't have done it today anyway.

Okay, how bout this: deadline for posting in the thread is this week's Saturday, meaning June 18th. To consider all time zones, I'll wait with writing the letter until Sunday afternoon, so you needn't worry about that. And if this continues growing and more people come here to post their thoughts and feelings.... well, nobody said we can't write a second letter to her after some time. o.o But anway, would June 18th be enough time for those, who said they still want to post? Or do you need a few more days? I'll still be on vacation the entire next week, so waiting a bit more wouldn't be an issue, at least for me. o.o

About a separate fanart gallery: I think it'd be best if that would be done on a picture hosting site, like deviantArt or something like that. Otherwise, I did say you can post your FF fanart over in the FF-unite thread as well. o.o Put this:
! [ ] (-put pic URL here-) in your post (delete spaces) and the picture will show up. Like littleyuri did above. o.o

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 6:59AM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 Jun 15:44
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Also, say hello to MTVs newest, freshest, hottest reality TV sitcom!

The Real Life: Rainy365

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 3:46PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 Jun 15:41
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Thundercat
I thought of blueberry muffins, actually. I've fallen in love with those ever since I got here. XD

Martian & Mvl
This whole ordeal just reminded me of that video on YT I found years ago. A parody of some blonde woman, who makes a video about her love for cats and ends up crying that she can't hug every cat in the world. XD It's strangely adorable. XD

...And now I kind of want to change my avatar to Blake Belladonna... o.o

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 3:47PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 Jun 12:56
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

/throws Suzuma into a public pool/ o.o...

Hiiieee!?!? Σ(≧Д≦)
turns into a cat and claws at Martian for dear life

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 12:57PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 Jun 12:20
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Rainy

Thats so me.. lol..

So it was you. XD I didn't know anymore. I remembered someone hat outed themselves as one, but I couldn't remember anymore who it was. XD

Ahaha... just pretend u saw nothing.. ahaha..

Dude, not gonna happen. -.- In that late evening documentary I saw those years ago, they took water tests in 50 pools in Germany and came to the conclusion, that 5% of the water in probably almost every public pool in Germany is urine and other fecal matter. That doesn't sound too bad at first, but if you look at how many tons of water there are in a public pool, this fact basically means that at least every second person pisses (or worse) in the pool water. And lakes are even worse. They observed that the sanitary facilities at lake beaches are generally poorly maintained, expensive (since at most lakes you need to pay a fee to use them) and too far from the beach. So when they showed the results of an anonymous poll they conducted, it showed that not even one fifth of the respondents bother to go use the toilet at a lake. Not to mention lakes combine human feces with the feces of whatever lives in there, dead animals, dead plants, contagious diseases (ya know, cause people piss and shit in there and not all of them are healthy) and God only knows how many fish, reptiles and amphibians are getting it on right underneath you when you go take a swim.

Nope. Nu-uh. Not for me. You'd have to beat me down, tie me up and drag me in to ever see me setting a single toe into the water of a lake or a public pool again.

(o.o)/
starts throwing muffins at Thundercat for no obvious reason

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 12:26PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Hey, I just thought of something. How about we combine the ideas? o.o

Look, we could do what Martian suggested. Tomorrow is going to be a pretty uneventful day for me, so I'd have at least half of the day for myself. I could easily take the time to read the posts ya'll made, summarize and just create one big, gushy fluffy fan letter for Ssamba, in which I'll try to let the thoughts of everyone shine through somehow. Then, I would rely on either mint-leaf or Maepkllm to translate it and send it to Comico, who will in turn hopefully stand by their word and relay the message to Ssamba. We could also add the link for the FF-unite forum, so even in case she really doesn't understand a lot of English, she could at least see the amount of people, who care enough for her to try and send their thoughts and feelings to her. How's that sound to you? o.o

Plot Twist: Ssamba actually understands English perfectly and I've been an idiot from the start. -.- That would just be...Idk, but I know I'd feel like a moron. XD

SweetestBagOfRats

Hold your horses for now, please. ^^ I think I made a mistake when I just jumped in head first with this without really thinking it through (Goddammit Lin, where are you when I need ya? DX), so I'll just sit back for now and wait for people's input on the matter. (o.o)/

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 7:15AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Hey guys!
Wow. Just wow. Almost 100 post in not even 3 days. That is just awesome. However, due to some information we received from a helping hand, we might have found a way better way to actually get through to Ssamba. One which wouldn't require a team of translators to work their butts off without break (considering just how many people are posting here. XD) So instead of continuing to post here, hop on over here and see what we've talked about, please: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5858-fluttering-feelings-spoiler-thread?page=283

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 6:50AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Urgh, this is getting out of hand. >.< I wasn't expecting this thing would grow that much at such a pace, nor did I think it'd be so hard to find translators. I mean I'm happy so many people are joining in, but if this goes on, even in the event we'd find 4 or 5 translators, it would just be too much to ask this amount of help from them.

Okay. Changing plans. Comico is a pretty big publishing company, right? I'm pretty sure they're able to understand English. So I think it's our best shot to go with what Maepkllm suggested. And if it turns out they don't actually understand English, then Martian's idea is really good as well. I think that one is even better, actually. What do you guys think?

For now, I'll make a post over in the other thread to inform people that we're changing plans. o.o

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 6:59AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

car_rxn
We've considered the idea of a fundraiser before, which would be tough to organize, but not impossible and deffo an actually physically helpful gesture. But I suggested waiting a bit with this, since this initiative is still small and we can't tell how big it's gonna get, so doing this now wouldn't be profitable.

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 9:24PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

JerryChops
highfives Thank you!

littleyuri
I'll turn into a fullblown couch potato once I get back home and spend day and night searching any chatroom, forum, scanlation group website and basically the entire fucking web back and forth to find translators with enough time to help if I have to, but this WILL happen. Especially now after Newp translated the post and I was able to understand it, I can relate to Ssamba's situation right now so much it's crazy, so I just want to do this for her. I know how much I was longing for people to reach out to me when I could feel my own life thread thinning, so yeah...This is happening. We'll make it. We. Will! "Impossible" is not in the vocab here. v.v

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 9:20PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Jun 16:46
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I've been trying to be a little more cognizant of what I eat as well. Do you exercise at all to supplement your diet?

If I remember correctly, Fay was our lazy sweet tooth in here. XD
On a side note, I'm glad I don't have to think about my bikini body anymore, even if my plan is to get ripped once I get outta here. Ever since I saw a documentary and some statistics about how many people urinate and do worse in lakes and public pools, the only water that touched my body was tab water. XD

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Jun 16:15
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Thanks for the translation of Ssamba's blog post, Newpy.
sighs I wish I were at home where I'd have faster, more reliable Internet. smacks forehead on table We're running out of time goddammit...

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

She knows Fluttering Feelings is popular all over the world, so she's aware she has fans all over the world and English is the standard language used for communication in the world. If she makes a blog post for her fans, which isn't in English, I think it's pretty safe to assume she doesn't understand English. At least most certainly not enough to understand what we want to tell her. I might be wrong, but for now I'm going with what seems the most logical.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Okay, so I found Halmoni on tumblr, but the wi-fi in this place sucks so much that my browser crashes every time before it even finished loading the site and then I just get this stupid "site not available" notice. -.- In other words: I can't sign up to ask her. And I don't wanna lose more time, so

I'M GONNA HAVE TO LEAVE THIS TO ONE OF YOU GUYS!

Here: http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/

Somebody, please go and ask her if she can help us out with this. And if she's got any questions, just tell her she can find me here. bows I'd appreciate it!

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 3:28PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Update

Urgh, trust fate to keep tripping me whenever I want to do something. -.- I'm not making much progress over here. Someone suggested yuriscans as a place where English-Korean translators could be found, so while my hopes aren't too high, I'll check with them later. I'm also in the process of signing up at tumblr to go find Halmoni, but that's all I got until now. Hours of browsing the web and trying different chatrooms everywhere have unfortunately left me with nothing but the knowledge, that there are a whole bunch of online translating systems for English-Korean, which are as bad as or even worse than the Google Translator. -.- Anyway. Not giving up! I'm gonna find someone somewhere. I've learned tracking traces in a forest when I was a kid! The web isn't much different, right? Right! (o.o)/

But for real, what about you? Is anyone else making some sort of progress on the matter?

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 2:00PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 19:34
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I had two muffins today and I regret it T_T

Why? Weren't they any good? o.o

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 19:14
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

What makes you think that you can cuddle with my waifus butt. Hm?

The fact that she is my once long lost then found and now lost again twin and we once settled that it's absolutely fine for me to grope, pinch, cuddle and massage her butt whenever I feel like it. v.v

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 19:03
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

surprise-tackles Azai to the ground and starts cuddling with her butt

Aahhh...now I know what I've missed the most in here. ^^

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 18:39
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

well, yeah I just ran out of random things ^-^'''

Dude, I just made a post about how I admire that the tablet I borrowed from a friend has a really strong battery. It is literally impossible to run out of random things to say. XD C'mon, give it a shot. Just flush your brain down the toilet and say something. :D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

infinest
Thanks for joining in! ^^
Hmm...a fundraiser would be a bit tough to organize. Not impossible, but not simple either. It's a great idea, but for now, it seems wiser to wait a bit more, see just how many people actually join what I set up and post in the FF-unite thread. To make this fundraiser actually profitable and helpful, the initiative would have to grow quite a lot and until now, we can't be sure if it will. That aside, people in general aren't really inclined to spend money most of us don't really have a lot of in the first place on causes they can't really relate to (or in this case: on people they don't personally know), so I'm not sure how well the fundraiser idea would work out. I absolutely get your point. If this gets big and people like your idea, I'm totally down for making this happen somehow. For now though, I suggest we keep it in the back of our minds and wait a little at first, see how it all develops. :)

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Thank you for the initiative Suzuma!

Thank yourself for joining it! :D
If this keeps growing at that rate, we're gonna be in a pinch with finding enough translators to help us out. XD
Considering that...

This is me asking you for help and cooperation once more!

It's awesome that you all want to jump in and let Ssamba know how you feel and wish her well. But without translators, we won't get far. Now, I got 2 problems standing in my way:

1. I'm just here for reading and commenting and chatting with friends. I have literally no idea where to find translators (although I have spotted a few threads here, where I think I could find help...). If any of you is more knowledgeable than me about this, please do sacrifice some of your time to help me search. If you find someone, just try to contact them on your own and direct them over to the FF-unite thread, alright? That's the fastest way to make progress. :)

2. As I mentioned before, I've had a heart transplantation not too long ago and am still in rehab because of that, so for this week at least, the time I will be able to spend here is limited, as I have a rehab schedule I'm required to follow each day. As I was the one to start this, I will use every minute I can get to contribute to the progress of this initiative. However, overall I guess what I'm trying to say is this: I'M COUNTING ON YOUR HELP! Everyone who's as fired up about this as me and has enough time to spend, please give me a hand. Arigatou gozaimasu! bows

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 6:00PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 17:33
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Newpy

Su, I see the good will and intention you have for Ssamba, but as Kitkat and Llama already mentioned, I do not have the time nor patience to translate every persons message to her. I hope you understand.

nods It's okay, I wouldn't want to push you into it. We've recruited one translator already and tomorrow afternoon, I'll sacrifice my free time to scan dynasty for more English-Korean translators and send messages to them. I'll get this thing rolling like a snowball! :D pumped AF That aside though...look, I dunno what it is you're dealing with. From what Kittokatto and Llama said, it seems like more than just school stuff. So...you just soldier on, alright? (o.o)7

However, I am willing to translate her blog post, so I will get on that soon.

That'd be great, thanks. ^^

Fay

I kind of lost track of this thread

Since when has there been a "track" in this thread? Come here, post something random and people are gonna talk. XD

Random Note

I've been using it for hours now. Literal hours. And yet Kat's tablet has just lost a mere 10% of battery. o.o That thing is a total trooper, lol.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 5:39PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Bad news, love can't save you.

The bad news is your attitude. I never said love can cause medical miracles. I actually am talking from experience here. But it can make a person feel better and lift their spirits and this is all this thread is about. ;) So if you want to join, you're welcome to drop by in the thread and just say something kind. :)

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 5:20PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

ORUGAdesu
The post above yours has the link for the forum where you can say something to Ssamba. Hop on over there and go nuts! :D And thanks for joining!

littleyuri
You should totally post that fanart of Seola over in the FF-unite thread as well! :D

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 5:16PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Another thing to check out: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10056-fluttering-feelings-fans-unite-hang-in-there-ssamba

We found enough people who want this, so this is it! If you want to say something to Ssamba, just drop by in this thread. For all the info about how it came to be, just read page 281 of the FF spoiler thread (linked in my previous post above.)

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 5:21PM