Forum › Posts by Blackkitty

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ I so hope those rich bastards were merciful enough to share with us - common powerless and miserable folks, at least some good enough quality Yuri.. ;_;

I guess curiosity killed the cat...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I think both Uno-san and Satou-san are demisexual.

They seem demisexual to me as well.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Well, I have several points to make now:
1. "Miško" was a typo, I meant to say "Mišo"
2. The Serbocroatobosniomontenegrin word for "mouse" is "miš"

As expected, the word for 'mouse' share a common root in Slavic languages. Funnily though, my father's cat is called Misha xD because when she was a tiny little gray ball of fur , I thought she resembled a mouse .... thankfully self-reflection isn't inherent to cats..

Also, when I read 'mišolov' ,the first thing that came to mind was 'the common buzzard' .. anyway, Mišo seems a decent fellow xD

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

white chonky boi Miško

Does Misko mean 'mouse' in Serbe? xD

last edited at Jan 16, 2020 3:14PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yesterday I went to the movies and saw Djumanji. It made me laugh a lot so it definitely was worth the time.

Rye
8 pillows .. lol
I’m sorry for your loss, I know what it feels like. Why don’t you try having another dog? It’s nice of you to feed stray animals but cats can indeed be unreliable.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

BV
I don’t know either, but I like how melodic the song is, it brings energy with it.
Thank you.

Rye
I’m not used to sharing either, but from time to time I do it here.
A comfy mattress isn’t a bad start at all ^^ you don’t want some back pain added to your headache .. from experience, make sure your pillow is on par with it the mattress...

I miss my cats so I adopted 3 goldfish... it’s not quite the same, but at least they didn’t end up in the toilet ..

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I second what OP said. Plus, this place was created with the idea of sharing whatever occupies one's mind so everyone has always been welcome here. It used to be quite busier around here, but regardless, the core idea remains. Perhaps life didn't treat you fair but you've made it this far so I'm positive you can go through it! Too bad no nice song comes to mind..

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

... f*ck politics... the revolution will begin when the meteorite hits the earth...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Well, I welcomed 2020 with a present from a friend - a self help book... I hesitate between being worried and being thankful ..... xD”

Anyway, I think it’s more important how the year will end for us, hopefully on a positive note ... meow

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Happy New Year!! I hope it will be a better one for everyone! :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ using two different calendars is kinda confusing.
Christmas is all about being at home with your family watching some Christmas movies or just enjoying the warmth of a cup of tea with cookies. Or I don’t know xD just enjoy that time if the year.

Just as I did enjoy my cup of tea ^_^
https://pasteboard.co/IMRFhoH.jpg

last edited at Dec 25, 2019 4:37AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Merry Christmas! :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ https://anime.stackexchange.com/questions/48367/what-is-the-meaning-of-this-fox-hand-gesture

I miss the old times when people shared good music in here ;_; I would love to hear some more again.

last edited at Oct 22, 2019 6:03PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

The delinquent is cute, but sadly it's so short just like the rest of the author's works...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Well, maybe my taste is weird , but since I’m almost constantly cold in winter I sometimes enjoy a cup of black tea simmered with some rum, ginger, cinnamon or something else.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

That's way better than my idea of just slowly withering away cos cba

You know how to support others, uhh..

idk we could try :o

Be my guest.. maybe I’m tougher than I think ;_;

I've never had alcohol in my tea before sounds wild o.o

Sorry, Kitty and wild... you got the wrong feline.. I’m constantly cold and that’s my only sin >_>
but damn... I was trying to earn some points with a perfectly English beverage but now the stigma of my soccer slip up will rest attached as a scarlet letter

most exotic thing was salt but that's cos I was drunk and curious

How was the taste?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I meant they're never adorable, salty is definitely a good description though I'm always salty

Lovably salty and we have a deal!
There you go: https://catscafecomics.tumblr.com/post/184528773467/friends-forever

oh..well, on a more serious note, I'm slowly getting to the conclusion that in the future I should concentrate my efforts on opening a cafe or something because for various reasons I think I'm not cut out for working for someone else, and as usually, it takes me ages to figure out the important stuff that I can't help feeling kinda stupid...

If the person u knew wasn't OP then you're even more dead to me than when you wrote "soccer" D:<

... is it even possible to crush good old kitty's heart into even smaller pieces.... ;_;
well, I know of OP, I tend to fight my never-ending fatigue with several cups of coffee per day, but in the end, nothing beats a good cup of tea, even better with a drop of rum to warm up the cold world outside

Initially, I was thinking of voting for everyone since they deserve recognition for their efforts because I imagine it isn't easy, especially when the Internet isn't always the place where humanity brings out the best of it. But I failed to recognize most of the names in the list. I'm not a very active user, I guess..

last edited at Jun 15, 2019 1:03PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Objective falsehood

what,what... your posts are never false!.. just occasionally salty, maybe

I only took the survey to vote for OP and am shocked and appalled she didn't get 100% of the vote wtf is wrong with this place D:<

votes... as English you know very well how those work. I voted for those I know from the forum.

Yesterday I watched 'Elisa y Marcela.' in my opinion it's a beautifully and artfully made film, but the scenes with octopuses... octopuses are ugly... they could've spared us those

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Fuck the English, scouse nation :P Also fuck Madrid but that was last year ;___;

... to join the club - ‘fuck my boss, he is such a Scrooge that he could easily win a nobel prize for his creativity’ sadly he isn’t English..

Also not wasn't meant to mean not sorry it was meant to reply to believe it or not >.> sorry >.>

Heh, I’m sorry but your posts are adorable

Also I thought I was relatively old, but according to the results of the Dynasty-Scans Survey I barely make it to the majority population with people of my age being less than 20.

last edited at Jun 13, 2019 7:21PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Choco
Oh, yeah, that’s right! Congratulations! The English dominated this year’s Champions League final. It was refreshing for once not seeing Real Madrid there.

I'm sorry ;__;

Also, not!

Sounds just like you !

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Blackitty you're dead to me ;___;

... and here I thought you would be in high spirits and you would ignore my slip up, in their first match England beat Scotland after all..

Choco, my dear, when you act like this you break good old Kitty's heart... ;____; .... and believe it or not, but I missed you!
and you've always been one of my favorite gals around here

what have you been up to recently?

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 3:59PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Now that Roland Garros is over, I hope more people will discover the Women’s soccer World Cup

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

That teacher is forgetful enough to not wear her wedding ring, only her innocent look. I feel bad for the other girl...
She can’t be divorcing him, right.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

R.I.P, Tardar Sauce.. you could’ve lived longer than 7 years...

... but positive things happen as well... and I’m so happy after hearing the news from Taiwan :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

And I’ve been asking myself for a while now about the possible coexistence of sanity and today’s world.. whatever ..

Anyway, Happy Easter to all who celebrate the holidays being it today or next week! ^_^ I hope you will enjoy some colorful and peaceful moments with loving and wonderful people!
Meow