Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015
Merryyy87-1472587673705803779-img1

They're h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ improving Sino-Japanese relations!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
89919460_p0

Poor Adachi! forever after aII scenesIike this wiII be seen as one of her dreams

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I lost touch with this series for a long time, and my memory had Adachi as this clingy, desperate lesbian girl mooning over Shimamura. Starting all over, I was shocked to see the first thing is Shimamura talking about how cute Adachi's bare toes are and suddenly telling her how pretty she is. So, sorry, Adachi.

Also, Shimamura is a f___ing tsundere.

last edited at Apr 2, 2024 8:49PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hinamori-san was in the wrong for kink-shaming Sou-sempai during their role-play. But I don't want to be too harsh and shame her myself:

For all we know, Hinamori's uptight attitude is part of the role-play.

joined Jan 5, 2015

"Communication is key" says the cruel mangaka who has forbidden them to communicate,

joined Jan 5, 2015

Goddessdammit. I thought if Momo was as weird as Mizuki and Yanagi, we'd have seen it at the start. So I let my doubts sleep since that was five chapters with anything on the radar. Only for the reveal to blindside me !

Of course, a NTR fetish. I mean, at this point, why not ?

... Huh, if Mizuki starts dating Yanagi, would Momo become interested in her ?

Wouldn't it be more drama if she fell for Yanagi? "I can't believe I want my little sister's girlfriend so much!"

joined Jan 5, 2015

Onee-sans are at an all time low of carefulness.

First of all, that made me laugh.

Second of all, the title of a series here is literally "Trash Ronin, Hard Life, Because of That, Called an Onee-san at Night." Note the meaning of "Onee-san" there. The onee-sans know where they'll end up. So they have to take what they can before that. Think of it as practising work skills.

joined Jan 5, 2015

We need a Kuzu MC or trash MC or scummy MC tag - the stories are piling up!

"Oh come on! Who among us hasn't eaten their sister's panties??"

[Film Crew] "Please wait in that little room over there."

Ain't no way she just ate those panties holy shit I kneel

Perfectly normal nervous habit.

last edited at Feb 10, 2024 2:52PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

She should just curse Otome when she gets pregnant that she'll have a daughter that will love her. It works every time. Little-known secret. you have to say "may the child in your belly fall in love with me in your stead." The earlier you say it, of course, the better it works.

last edited at Feb 2, 2024 1:40AM

joined Jan 5, 2015

Amazing! Thank you thank you! I don't actually know anything about Gundam. Not that shocked that MadoHomo is #1. I always say it's a cousin to the really great Qualia the Purple,.Also Love Live! is two main couples, the RinPana side couple and a bunch of pairings that don;t make the cut (though Umi Eli has some mileage).

last edited at Feb 2, 2024 1:08AM

joined Jan 5, 2015

This started when I compared pairings I was interested in: NicoMaki was 10 pages of images, NozoEri was 9, MariAli was 6 and BuCap was only a single page.

I checked some popular anime and didn't find anything with even MariAli's 6 pages of images, and I was also curious about the most doujin.

Is there a way to tell such statistics?

Any guesses?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
32105340_p0

She is a demi-goddess. And her mom runs her own universe.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

None of these poor girls are into yuri! It turns out the evil Dynasty Reader business empire has a potions division!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is this the first time they've depicted actual drawing in a manhua/manwha/manga? Also, the original of m/m/m was the Chinese manhua which used to just mean drawings done on-the-fly. What caught my eye was that they literally just depicted an actual sketchbook with actual sketches. No exaggeration either way.

joined Jan 5, 2015

It's probably deliberate but the MC is already perfectly cute. I haven't seen a genuinely not-pretty girl since Tomoko Kuroki (and even she achieved that partly through the eye-bags her family has, which hasn't hampered her brother from attracting girls, but which she accentuated by never exercising eating right or getting even half as much sleep as she needs). This girl STARTS as cute as alternate-world Tomoko is in that one special.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

The good news is people who complained about all the other couples in A Kiss and a White Lily for My Dearest Girl will leave off this one pretty quickly. Pretty gutsy move including identical triplets, too. I loved the relationship chart! Best one I've ever seen from several angles. My favourite so far is Lifted-Up Girl.

In case anyone missed it, the charts get updated in several chapters.

They made a very well-designed chart even better. They shuffle a character or two over next to where the other figures in the chapter are.

last edited at Jan 9, 2024 8:47PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Getting bored with the main couple already. I think this could benefit by adding a couple of characters and maybe a side couple?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why are people saying Ayano and Miyoshi kissed? Do they mean the hug in the Mini-chapter?

joined Jan 5, 2015

I think this is in the new Yuri Scumbag MC genre. If we had a Tag for that, what would it be?A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night, My Younger Senpai, I vaguely recall a couple of others ...

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's official, Kase-san is just an idiot. Which is good news, we can all like her more.

I fear that "We've never fought" line is straight-up foreshadowing.

It's worse than that, at least as translated: "Like we'd ever fight!" is the jinx to end all jinxes. If this were an anime, there'd be a cut-away to Yamada looking furious and throwing dishwares at the wall and ranting "KASE-SAN!!!"

last edited at Dec 12, 2023 8:35PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone needs to show this manga to Kusanagi-sensei.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

What would have sped this up a lot: if she'd remembered that she cursed the child of the girl that left her for a boy, in the womb, to fall in love with her. It's a tried-and-true method that has never failed.

Marion Diabolito
the witches discussion 30 Nov 16:47
joined Jan 5, 2015

I can't resist this couple for some reason.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

“Where are my snacks?”

It's just there for the snacks, not the ewwww humaniality!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Here it is after real QC. I didn't expect for the former april fools version to be as polarizing as it was despite it being a simple shitpost that didn't even obscure much from a completely legit (though not QCed) translation.

If you are curious about the translation process and found the previous work amusing, I'm sorry to say that QC is pretty professional and not very interesting beyond learning as no shitposts are found there.

Link for those curious: https://pastebin.com/f9Z5nj1C

Original work: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/95108279
April fools': https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/akira_sensei_and_hiyori_chan

You'll always get mixed reactions to those things. I have translated a lot of manga for my own use so I love them as a change of pace.