Damn, who could this mystery person be?

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014
Tumblr_232092f207d7e6e0eebd4c6b056f4ed0_00b2ac59_2048

Light didn't deserve Misa

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

What's the betting that Asumi and Nanao end up going together to try and find Mai as a team?

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I love that Shiina just says she blew up the gym and Satsuki's only reaction is "wow cool, you're amazing" like this girl cares about murder, she's here to make sure nobody dies.

But collateral damage who gives a shit amirite. Honestly really funny to me how little either Satsuki or Akira care about it especially considering how close to the blast they ended up being.

It's really cool to see as well that Shiina and Akira just tell Satsuki that she's a terrible liar because she IS, and it's a nice bookend for famous Liar Satsuki.

Also also "she just wants to tell you about bugs" AND??? what's so wrong with that?? hUH??? I believe in Itou supremacy!

To be fair, blowing up the gym is pretty cool, I mean sure you could focus on the inherent tragedy of the Prez's death but who wants to do that when you can focus on boom boom instead?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Bonus: It was actually yuri from the start

(Author's words, not mine)

Damn, I didn't even clock onto that. Well I guess these girls are going to have a nice evening

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

PolyMothers

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Can't believe the Gobbo's are dead, at least tell me the kitties are okay?

deltahalo241
Toki discussion 22 Jan 20:37
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"Toki cares deeply about me"

Damn, like best friends?

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014
Xmyishipi-1622854717046161410-img1

Those eyes look dangerous

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Also that Seo vs Shiina thing is the most direct Sociopath vs Psychopath example I have ever seen.

I am not very familiar with those pathologies. Can you explain the difference in this particular example?

So upfront, neither Psycho nor Sociopath are really used in modern mental illness definitions. The modern term is "Anti-Social Personality Disorder"

According to Bing the difference between them is:

Psychopaths have little or no conscience but are able to follow social conventions when it suits their needs. Sociopaths have a limited, albeit weak, ability to feel empathy and remorse.

Psychopathy is related to a physiological defect that results in the underdevelopment of the part of the brain responsible for impulse control and emotions. Sociopathy, on the other hand, is more likely the product of childhood trauma and physical, emotional abuse.

Sociopaths tend to act more impulsively and erratically compared to psychopaths. Sociopaths generally struggle to maintain a job or a family life, whereas psychopaths may be able to do so.

So based on this criteria, I'd say Shiina is a Psychopath and Seo is a Sociopath, we see in the manga that Shiina has no issue holding a friend group and she easily slots herself in to Satsuki's when she joins the team. She also doesn't go out of her way to hurt people outside of her bullying.

Seo meanwhile doesn't have a lot of close friends and the people she hung out with actively despised her. She is also much more likely to give in to her violent urges, as we see with her multiple attempts to murder people throughout the story. She wants to hurt people and she's willing to go out of her way to see it happen.

Though I re-iterate, neither of these terms is really used in modern medical science and what I've presented here is a much abbreviated version, the actual definitions likely vary a bit and my analysis may not hold up under more thorough scrutiny.

deltahalo241
Love Bullet discussion 19 Jan 18:00
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm probably wrong, but this chapter has me wondering if perhaps Koharu is in a coma and the premise of the story is Koharu doing well as a Cupid so she can wake up and be with Aki. I normally hate coma theories but this chapter just got me wondering.

These latest chapters have reinforced my belief in my theory

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014
Kakakakayuyu-1744535989094342984-img1

The fanart of this pair tempts me to watch the anime, though I'm not sure it's worth it

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

idk how the author intentionally draws panels like this and expects us not to call it a yuri

Did the same on another work, then proceeded to kill main couple (on much harder subtext) (after killing literally 80% of main cast) so I'm scared

To be fair though, Walk To Death was overall a much bleaker story than Liar Satsuki has been thus far

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I believe in Shiina supremacy

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well everything was pointless. All of that for nothing she dies, end of the story. It was too long for what its worth.

Nah, I wouldn't say that. While Kaori's death was sad, Shizuku started the story borderline suicidal, but her bond with Kaori allowed her to heal, patch things up with her old friend and rekindle her love of writing

There's more to this story than just whether or not Kaori and Shizuku get together, there's all of the personal growth Shizuku went through as the story progressed.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014
Imigimuru-1739623176886534491-img1

Sumire looks different than I recall

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Last chapter of the volume, but it doesn't really feel like a last chapter... Maybe I'm remembering wrong and there is another volume after this?

The series is only 3 volumes long apparently (And the TV anime is set to air in 2024, though I don't think an exact date has been shared yet)

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Last chapter of the volume, but it doesn't really feel like a last chapter... Maybe I'm remembering wrong and there is another volume after this?

The series is only 3 volumes long apparently (And the TV anime is set to air in 2024, though I don't think an exact date has been shared yet)

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I think there should be more cats

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Parallel Life: Nursery is the true canon and the rest of the story is simply an alternate universe, change my mind

last edited at Dec 23, 2023 9:19PM

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Junko is so toxic it's like she was plucked straight out of Happy Sugar Life

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Is Hina's friend going to fall for Yoroizuka's friend?

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Miho's just been on fire these last few chapters, I can't even be mad at her for nearly blowing up Satsuki.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Damn, now I'll never get resolution to Hitomi's crush on Kyouko

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Matsubara living the good life