Forum › Posts by Tsuki-chan

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

themajoritylied posted:

The new translator sucks and the new credit page jokes are just awful. What happened?

Dude, if you hate it so much, just stop reading instead of commenting on every chapter just to talk about how much you hate it to try and make other people miserable too. The world does NOT need more negativity right now, especially when it comes to things people read for fun.

The 'new translator' (the Chads have been doing this for YEARS during which you apparently forgot about the manga entirely) doesn't suck- I'll gladly vouch for them as someone raised by not one but TWO English majors and is very picky about grammar. The Chads picked this up because the original translator you so desperately miss (I believe it was DrMario) dropped it without warning after several years of BARELY translating anything. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't have ANYTHING, let alone such a good quality translation.

So, as someone else said- if you hate the translator that much, go read the raws, and let the rest of us enjoy the manga in peace.

Thanks for the support! I think they are referring to the fact that Ochan stopped translating for us and now we have two new translators but our proofreaders are the same as always. Anyway, we are all doing our best. If there's anything you would like us to improve on, feel free to give constructive criticisms. Otherwise this feels just very demotivating for us (that have a life outside scanlating and we do this for free and for the love of the community, which you are spoiling). About the credits, it is the typesetter of each chapter that makes them, so very different people make very different credits. Making them usually takes longer than typesetting the whole chapter and sometimes it's literally days just to find an idea or the right panels. It's hard to be funny every single time.
Feel free to continue consuming what we make for you for free, but please try not to make our work feel harder :)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
End to End discussion 12 Mar 06:22
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Linterdiction posted:

I think it's really interesting how some futa can feel like het with boobs, and some, like this, is obviously super sapphic. I really enjoyed it. This artist does good sex expressions. Big shoutout to Chisato blushing at the back of her neck while getting her shit wrecked on her hands and knees, that is very inspired.

I don't really agree. Some do feel like het with boobs, but this is a midway ground in my opinion since it's always intercourse only. Felt like a more realistic and well drawn het sex to me actually.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

yep. loving this.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Count me in

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just so you know! This and the latest "twitter series" that have been uploaded recently have been published with years in between

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I miss Haruka and Kanae :'(

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Chimekolover posted:

Good news everyone! Episode 6 of Katsuragi and Sensei is on the way and they will FINALLY kiss! Bad news, it won't be here until March... T.T

This is a SPOILER! Why would you do this???

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Need 100 chapters of this

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

My hypotheses are:
1) Yuzu didn't want to be interrupted
2) Yuzu didn't want to share Minami during the holidays
3) Yuzu is disappointed that Minami said "it's not what it looks like" (unprobable, because fist closed is more anger than disappointment)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ropes >>> Tits out

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

pietchaki posted:

Quick reminder that these two dry humped within 2 chapter of the manga and they are still super best friend. Elbow eating is nothing for them

I definitely need to re-read this... I didn't remember that happened...

It actually was uploaded way after so many have missed it

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

runrin posted:

i'm very happy that this has been picked up again, it's one of my favorite series. sorry that i wasn't able to continue scanlating -- my mental health caught up with me and i had to drop everything i was working on. i'm just glad that this (along with the other series i'd been editing) will continue to be translated. <3 all y'all cuties 4ever.

If you ever feel like you want to collaborate again on this (of course, when you feel better), just contact me! Wish you all the best

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kojiro481 posted:

I guess Koguma doesn't quite realize that washing her instead is actually way lewder :P

my theory is that Koguma got inspired by the dirty thoughts that were popping up through Hino's brain

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

avec posted:

When will Virgins Empire have stuff like page 22+?!...Or will that conflict with the name? xD

I think the journal won't allow it

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

E. Vigée Le Brun posted:

Multiple choice question: "Why did I feel so good at the time?"

A: "Because we were on the train?"

EXHIBITIONISM

B: "Because Katsuragi is a high school girl?"

EPHEBOPHILIA

C: "Because she's my own student?"

ABUSING POSITION OF AUTHORITY FOR SEXUAL MISCONDUCT

Final evaluation:
I'm sorry to tell you, Ms. Yui, that none of your explanations exonerates you and the prosecution has decided to press charges.

Exhibitionism has nothing to do with being prosecuted by the law, if we want to talk about it this seriously xD
She was actually the victim of a sexual assault

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

glad1983 posted:

Yay, it's back. Let's go.

So funny, I rememner I did the CL/RD of your profile pic xD

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Blax posted:

You sure the whole mini wasn't written by Chad ? Lol

I asked myself the same. And I'm the Head Chad...
No april's fools today!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

That escalated quickly.
I approve.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Clueless1 posted:

1. “But, officer, she was just checking the material to see if she could get into my pants! Wait, I meant, buying a pair of these pants! ”

2. Ok, who has the broken childhood?

3. Since P.E. Teachers are responsible for sex Ed, that was just homework.

4. Meanwhile, at the other end of the railcar, the orgy culminated in water sports spray-a-thon… how else could the pair not get caught?!

5. A male teacher getting caught like that is a molester. A female teacher getting caught like that deserves a second chance!

Jokes aside: This chapter broke my expectations of the teacher being the culprit. This manga seems a bit creepy to me. Age Gap where the younger partner is the initiator isn’t natural. I like the author, so I’ll read on, but I won’t post anything else in this thread.

We got plenty of student-teacher manga in which is the younger partner that initiates. And any argument about "naturality" makes no sense to me. Personally, I'm a big fan

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

anjou posted:

Saw "Katsuragi" and "Sensei", misremembered the title and thought we were about to get another chapter of Kusanagi-Sensei Is Being Tested. Alas.
This is fine, too, tho.
Link to other series: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kusanagi_sensei_is_being_tested

This reminds me I should check if there is some update to upload on dynasty

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

zokoi posted:

All I could think is "omg they're useless lesbians"

Aren't they quite the opposite?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Any updates on how this is going?

No news of runrin, hopefully all good but i think we can consider that someone can pick it up.

I'd be happy to either help the scan group or pick it up, but I want to make sure the scanlators opinion.
Does anyone know how I can contact Runrin?

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 3:00AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

17hunter00 posted:

The NSFW tag finally making sense after all these years

I was thinking about taking it away and putting it only where it's deserved but I'm too lazy to do that...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

BoskyHoss posted:

motormind posted:

Are we being punished now we finally got a sex scene out of this?

Wait, you consider short chapters in between a kind of punishment?

I think it's just that the minis are coming right as things have gotten juicy. Hundreds of chapters fly by with a lot of teasing of possible moments, a moment finally hits, and next -- oh, hey, look at this other stuff for a bit...

I'm really liking the minis though. (I'm actually way behind, so I'm spoiled in this thread on what's in recent chapters... Virgin's Empire had a sex scene?!) The minis have been quick quips that I can get some of the author's take without committing to 260 other chapters.

Why are you reading this thread if you are not on pageeee! Why you want spoilers...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I love how ironic that Miyoshi's pressure point for that place is Ayano's prescious place xD