Forum › Posts by SeifukuGirls

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

It's more of a parody of harems than a harem... Seems like people aren't seeing it that way. I think it kind of adds to that with the MCs being pretty unlikeable but everyone's fawning over them anyway.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

By the way, this is a manga about two girls who like each other and each know they like the other
So there isn't really much conflict unless they have something preventing them from wanting to confess
There's no, "what is this feeling?" or denial in any way
And it's not as fun if it isn't dragged out a little bit, eh? We all complain about 'get to the point already' but the build up is what makes it so great when they finally get together.
Point being: not really any other ways to create conflict here, and without conflict this may as well be a one-shot. We're getting a lot of nice fluff being poured into every chapter here so just enjoy it.
(I find the lack of a "what is this feeling" from either of them kind of refreshing actually)

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

At first, I thought, "oh man, another cliche experienced older sister character."
Then she solved the whole problem within one chapter
So she's okay by me now

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Oh damn, this is taking a turn. I was worried this would be one of those things where it's just fluffy tension the whole time and the relationship never progresses.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Attempt to attract players for a Mobile Game by developing actual content? Are these people even trying? It's like an unspoken rule of Mobile Games that all marketing is done by asking the artist to design a female character with massive boobs and little clothes, and use her in every single add.

That's the stereotype, but these days it's more about having a female player who beats the male player. Seriously, it's a trend nobody's talked about. Every single ad I've seen lately for a mobile game about combat has the female player who kicks all the mens' asses and everybody's shocked.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

This person's art really looks like western anime-inspired comics. I was surprised it's originally Japanese.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Mountain Pukuichi's stuff is the softest of fluff. <3

EDIT: the murder-suicide pact may have caught me off-guard lmao

That's what I thought too. The whole death thing came out of nowhere. It ended up having a really weird tone in the end, with that popping up every so often. Especially when it wasn't in the first one at all.

SeifukuGirls
Scandal discussion 04 Mar 17:33
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Ayane is significantly hotter anyway. No problems here.

SeifukuGirls
Image Comments 02 Mar 08:27
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013
[katsuwo]

Conveniently placed wand to censor that super NSFW kissing. Thank you for thinking of the childrens.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Aki the Cockblock Warrior strikes again

Perhaps there'll be a chapter where she goes on vacation and all yuri hell breaks loose.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Found it kind of weird how Ecchan really seemed to act like it had been forever since they'd seen each other, something like 5 years at least. I know the years go by slower the younger you are but two years shouldn't feel that insanely long, should it? I feel like some stuff that happened two years ago happened yesterday.
Might be an issue of trying to have her still be in high school during the story but not so young during the prologue that the events would be completely odd, though.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I liked this but it was a bit fast between the confession and having sex. She turned from shy to being assertive too fast and dived into sex way too fast.

"Moderate amounts of sex" one-shots usually have that problem for me, but this especially so. Something about "we just confirmed our feelings are mutual, LET'S GET RIGHT INTO THE FUCKING" is just awkward to me. Wish more of them were about characters who were already going out.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Anyone know their gender? I've been assuming male for no reason whatsoever.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I know this is supposed to be light hearted funny stuff here but...wouldn't it be easy for Airi to just say "let me think about it" and then tell her twin about the confession so the actual person can give their own answer?????

Didn't work on Three's Company, won't work here.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

The first time in my life I've ever been wishing for more yaoi.
What has this manga done to me...

SeifukuGirls
Heart Gifts discussion 31 Dec 03:26
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Ah, yeah, I followed it through to the end, but couldn't get into it at all. For something that wanted to do absolute over-the-top melodrama, it could've at least had a more believable premise. Whether or not that would've stopped the cheese I'm not sure, but it might've been a start.

I know this is a serious dick comment to make, but in the back of my head I gotta wonder how people can complain about how forced the conflict is in something like Citrus, and also enjoy this. I mean, y'all can enjoy whatever you want, but I'm genuinely curious to hear from some people who enjoyed this (whether they like the drawn-out drama-filled series like Citrus or not) what was it that made this particularly likeable in spite of (or because of) the insane melodrama.
Ain't tryna start fights, or even debates really, I'm just curious.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Was the chapter with the warning there really that bad? I was expecting something much worse. What was really the problem?

And I like their relationship much better than most student-teacher stories. It feels like they're on the same level. What I find creepy is when you really distinctly have one pushing the other into it, which it what I find most student-teacher stories to be like. This one has them both pondering their feelings, both wanting to get closer to each other but knowing they should draw back. Usually you just get one pushing the other to their limit and the other being the only one bothering to really strongly question it.

last edited at Dec 28, 2016 12:49AM

SeifukuGirls
Heart Gifts discussion 26 Dec 20:24
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Tag: Horror? You can't "give up" your perfectly functional heart to someone else. What kind of nightmare hospital would allow this? Now you have two patients instead of one.

lol I thought the same thing
The premise for the drama in this is too far-fetched even for me. And I have a child's knowledge of medical science.

SeifukuGirls
Heart Gifts discussion 26 Dec 02:02
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Not too into this but
Eh
I'm desperate

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Post by SeifukuGirls, back in September.
I added in the links from the last couple of chapters that had been released since then tho (marked by an asterisk), as well as the link to the updated/tank version of chapter 7
I haven't really checked their list myself but I figured that since someone had made one before, might as well bring it back.

Thank you! I had meant to update but never felt like it, eheh.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 1:10AM

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

The drawing looks like the ones from Bloom Into You or however it was called....

I thought the cover looked so similar that it would throw me off, but it didn't really bother me in the actual story. Maybe it was the coloration that caused it.

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 12:06AM

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Outcome was obvious from the beginning. It was still adorable regardless though. Also the bottom right frame of this page is the best, lol.

Is there really any reason to be looking for unpredictable twists and turns in yuri?
So long they actually end up together and it's not a drawn-out angst-fest, I'm good with pretty much whatever.
To be perfectly honest, I've read every translated work available so I can't afford to have standards anymore anyway.

SeifukuGirls
Opapagoto discussion 14 Dec 23:38
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Not an actual yuri. I mean a girl is forced against her wish and still showing very little to no actual romatic development.

Can't say this is yuri. Somewhat almost yuri.

Still going to follow. To see the end.

I think the tag is just placed depending on how it's marketed. Sometimes a story is given a yuri tag before the development has even happened, and sometimes it's not what I would call 'real yuri' in the traditional sense but it's just marketed under that label so it gets the tag.
But we don't know yet, anyway (Well, I mean, the people who've read it already do). It might end up with them falling for each other or something. Not like a couple being forced together and then gradually developing feelings is an unknown plot. Yeah, no development yet, but if there does end up being genuine yuri in the end, it's obviously not the main focus of the story.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Not big on the good-bad concept but in every other way this is one of the few student-teacher works I actually like. Helps that it's not overly cliche, as I usually find those to be. And good art, to boot.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I actually... liked that a lot more than I expected to.