Forum › Posts by BV

BV
Image Comments 25 Jun 14:00
New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018
D9l1yjtxkaa5rc5-orig

^ game? There go my earlier plans then... I mistakenly thought this was a manga and not a game, and wanted to find if there's anywhere to read... My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

BV
Image Comments 25 Jun 07:31
joined Oct 22, 2018
We95xru

The two useless switches strike again.

BV
Image Comments 25 Jun 07:27
joined Oct 22, 2018
3mgjlpkd4s431

^ More like dialects of English
Speaking of dialects of English, here's a fact which is brainmelting to everyone who's not from the British isles:
There are more English dialects in the British Isles alone than the rest of the World combined!

last edited at Jun 25, 2019 7:28AM

BV
Image Comments 25 Jun 06:45
joined Oct 22, 2018
J2dbdn9

... This looks kinda cynical. Nowhere near as cynical as Talinight mind you, but still...

EDIT:

Before pleasure, there must be pain.

Maybe for most people (including these two), but not for Talinight. With Talinight, pleasure and pain come simultaneously: All day; Every day. For him anyway, for anyone unlucky to meet him... it's just pain, no pleasure.

last edited at Jun 25, 2019 3:29PM

BV
Image Comments 25 Jun 06:42
joined Oct 22, 2018
Jct5wse

D'aawww. Asuka is so caring. She'd make a good foreign volunteer to Rojava.

BV
Image Comments 25 Jun 06:37
joined Oct 22, 2018
74401920_p0

^ Was that comment on the image, on the previous comments, or both?

BV
Image Comments 25 Jun 06:35
joined Oct 22, 2018
Dkg-cwgv4aecasd-orig

^ Now we're asking the real questions!

BV
Image Comments 25 Jun 06:33
joined Oct 22, 2018
Sanae

To me, it's really that Touhou Project is still an unknown territory, so I don't know who to ship, so I just ship everything and anything that I see in whatever fanart just so happens to be on the mainpage, or whatever doujin I randomly choose to read. Both in fanart and doujins, those I've seen and read are few and far between.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ thank

joined Oct 22, 2018

The fact that I liked this is probably the one thing that confused me the most since the last time I've watched the last episode Extra History's rendition of the Great Northern War.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Are you trying to break the 4th wall from the other side? Because it looks like you are trying, but also failing miserably.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Zexalfan posted:

Zexalfan posted:

Thanks a lot for the new update! Super Cute chapter! but with a surprise ending!

it's posible Yori may have pull the trigger to early but I admire her bravery and that she really didn't left room for error lol.
While I am sure by the end they will be together, what matter is how they get there so it will be interest how their different "loves" go from here.
Anyway I love Yori and I wish her the best cause I get the feeling that she may get rejected at first but we'll see.
anybody knows if it's already on par with raws or when new chapters get released?

Apparently this month's yuri hime didn't had any chapter so... We're all caught up!

I see! thank you! guess is waiting time now ^^;
something I am wondering is, probably the love song Yori is writing maybe the realization Kino needs, but would the song alone be enough for her to see Yori in a romantic light rather than the admiration love she has right now?

I guess it depends on the lyrics but mostly on how close to her ears she whisper the love song hehehe, I say she needs to be close enough to feel her lips on the neck, then it wouldn't matter if the song is good or not... it could even be Despacito

PS: In fact, all of you try to imagine that all this time, Senpai has been singing Despacito in the roof

I'd rather it be Explosivo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkfR8lm0elQ

As amusing as these ideas are, I would honestly not mind her arriving at Hopelessly in the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1hN4mwmW0c

Just imagine if she were to sing something like Hej, sokoly or Hectopascal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOuVgEv8C-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aERU_zTpJDE

joined Oct 22, 2018

Just two gals coming to terms with how gay they are.

And isn’t that, finally, what life in a yuri world is all about?

Way to remind me of a certain ongoing Haruse work

joined Oct 22, 2018

And why use romantic terms like love and date if you don't mean it?

It's a cultural and language difference which westerners rarely ever do understand, so you're not alone in that regard. I haven't read the raws, but I'm guessing they're using "Tsukiai" which can be hard translated into "Date", but can also mean "to accompany", which normal japanese people use frequently in their conversations to invite someone somewhere. The other word is most probably "suki" which can mean both "Love"/romantic "Like", or more commonly used to express fondness of things e.g: "I like sushi" kind of way.

Aha. So that explains (and sorry for letting this spill from one thread to another, please don't make a discussion out of this post of mine, at the very least not in this forum) why Amane followed Kou and Nene on that date.

joined Oct 22, 2018

@gaylolkillme

Hopefully the NIFB (New Independent Fundamentalist Baptists) (they can go fuck themselves) won't take your username too seriously and/or literally.

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 5:34PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Just to add a note on my previous tea comment:
I never drank black tea. The tea I drink most often is fruit (mostly berries) tea, though I did drink chamomile tea and mint tea a few times, and also (much to my distaste, but was necessary to nurse me back to health) ginger tea occasionally.

EDIT:

nurse back to health

Way to remind myself of the Mai x Reo OVA

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 5:30PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Uhh... I kinda ship Amane and Kou

That would be the best possible outcome. I'd like to read a story where the person at the center of the love triangle ends up alone, because the love interests get together.

Now where did I hear of this type of shipping before?

The Legend of Korra.

Nah. I'm pretty sure it's those few Yuu x Sayaka shippers over in the YagaKimi thread.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I've never had alcohol in my tea before sounds wild o.o

Almost any alcohol would overpower almost any tea, so I don't know if it would taste all that great.

Rum, only a single teaspoon in a cup of Earl Grey, and a cube of brown sugar. It is fairly delicious.

I cant even drink tea with any sugar added, it just overpowers the delicate flavors, even with the smallest amount. Honey is ok in some herbal teas, and milk/cream in some black teas, like Assam, can be good.

Most of the time I drink tea, I add lemon juice for vitamin C, and either sugar or honey for sweetness.

joined Oct 22, 2018

It would be so nice if people could stop assuming everyone is a guy here.

"Lads" and "dude" are gender-neutral terms in my book.

clenches fist triumphantly

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 3:14PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Uhh... I kinda ship Amane and Kou

That would be the best possible outcome. I'd like to read a story where the person at the center of the love triangle ends up alone, because the love interests get together.

Now where did I hear of this type of shipping before?

joined Oct 22, 2018

... Maybe a kiss would awake Kino's inner gay? A la this...?

joined Oct 22, 2018

What a great way to turn an otherwise amazing chapter into something less by a bummer of an ending!

denial voice No. I'm not bitter. Why would I be bitter?

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 10:35AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

The status of the ship is the same as of the Titanic. Or the HMS Hood. Or the Bismarck. Or the HMS Prince of Wales. Or the Tirpitz. You get the idea.

BV
Still Sick discussion 23 Jun 04:50
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh, the feels...
I can't wait for the next chapter.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/still_sick_ch04#11
About the last two panels: Is it just me or in a parallel world Maekawa's pen name could have been Saburouta?

I think it's just you. Tho, I can't be sure, maybe some others here share in your thoughts. Not me, tho.

joined Oct 22, 2018

sees title
immediately skips one-shot to comment in the thread
Isn't that that one Spongebob character?