Forum › Posts by Norainhere

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Gush all you like, the thread comes alive every time a new episode airs.

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 09 Jun 02:28
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
P_01

Man, I always feel so bad for those dying bugs on the ground that feebly buzz around as they breath their last breaths (╥_╥)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hey, this thread is pretty fun. More video game examples include the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series, where you can play as a female character and romance other female characters. I've never played them, but I've heard lots of good things about them.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hooray for not being alone, Mugi!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh man, I love this. So cute! And that hug at the end too...!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

No problem! The AT comics are really gay.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

has the two being rulers of the Candy Kingdom together with them about to be married sometime in the next few years, although that happens way in the future.

Finn and Bubblegum or Bubblegum and Marceline? I mean, I guess Finn and Bubblegum but I'd rather clutch to the last piece of hope.

Bubblegum and Marceline! Here I found the thing.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

^missed those, sorry. I'll add them in like an hour or two with everything posted before as well as Out With Dad, missed that too. Not too sure on the Adventure Time cartoon though, I watched the first two seasons and don't remember too much subtext or even interactions. Does it pick up afterwards? And it's been a while so maybe I'm just missing stuff.

They broke up like way before the show started so they're more like friendly exes, though there are still some scenes in the show with the two like here and here. Although Finn's apparently with Bubblegum as per the season 6 finale, not sure of the circumstances though because I haven't seen it yet, the comics (which are official but may be within another continuity) has the two being rulers of the Candy Kingdom together with them about to be married sometime in the next few years, although that happens way in the future. In general, the comics have more subtext. But yeah, Adventure Time doesn't have particularly many scenes with the them. This page has a pretty comprehensive list of their moments, if you're interested.

Another show that has lesbians would be the Filipino drama The Rich Man's Daughter. Haven't seen much yet, but it's definitely gay. Funnily enough, my grandma was watching it earlier.

Also about Faking It, it has lots of controversy to be sure of the premise but Amy is definitely gay, she even gets a real girlfriend later.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Did the cartoons I posted not count?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I know of three American cartoons that have had yuri couples at some point in their history - Adventure Time, Legend of Korra, and Steven Universe.

In Adventure Time the characters Marceline and Princess Bubblegum apparently used to date, as confirmed by one of the voice actresses here. They've since broken up, but still are friends. Plus the subtext is considerably stronger in the comics.

In Legend of Korra, Korra and Asami are confirmed to get together after the end of the series.

In Steven Universe, the character Garnet is the fusion and literal personification of the relationship between the two gems Ruby and Sapphire. Although gems are technically gender less, they use female pronouns so I guess you'd consider them yuri.

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 06 Jun 22:31
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

@colboh I can't believe someone else actually ships Suika with Reimu!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hmm, does anyone know what Ayame wrote on the last page that was so bad?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ah, is this a Higurashi reference on the third panel?

last edited at Jun 6, 2015 2:16AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This really was adorable...although in the second to the last panel, did she just kill the other club members!? But yeah, I loved this one-shot.

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 06 Jun 01:43
Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love these rare/crack ships.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That's honestly some kind of amazing, having tsun-tsun levels that last for 60 years before the dere-dere comes back.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

You guys are so weird, but right. These forums are part of the reason I love dynasty so much.

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 05 Jun 00:22
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

^She has them in her official art too.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Just because there was no actual yuri doesn't mean it's that bad of a movie...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_cannot_help_doing_luminous#11

but wasn't FORBIDDEN LOVE?!!! WASN'T?!

The hilarious part about this is that Hitomi seems to like Homura, at least in the PSP game.

Norainhere Uploader
UTAGAI discussion 03 Jun 23:40
Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

The only thing we can do now is hope and pray for the a yuri end, for the light at the end of the tunnel to be a warm and fuzzy paradise as opposed to the fires of hell, for the dangling carrot to be sweet and nutritious rather than spoiled and poisoned.

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 03 Jun 03:56
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
50159441_p3

Actually, it's got nothing to do with 4chan or same-sex relationships not being accepted or anything like that. It's an in-joke following this one-shot, which suggests that a second-hand kiss is even more high level than oral sex. So following that, holding hands must be even more lewd, in fact the lewdest thing one can do.

Thanks Nez! I needed a good laugh :)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Wow, really? That's great news! Has Miyabi done any other yuri recently?