Forum › Posts by Nya-chan

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sorry to bring my own story in the mix, but while I never cheated, I've been in the shoes of two of the characters. I stole a guy's girlfriend and I've been cheated on (This is karma I know) and both experiences have been valuable in term of growth. Yes, you feel like shit and beyond angry when being cheated on. But when you're the one stealing, you feel really empowered, especially when you're a girl stealing a girl. Maybe I'm awful but it was a nice feeling at the time. And when I was in the reverse situation, I felt terrible, but the irony was not lost on me. But I can say that I always was commited to my relationships so I don't think as myself as a bad person. I just act on what I really want and I don't lie.

Things like this happen all the time. Just lying is the bad thing here. And it's Yuma doing it.

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 5:00AM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If someone must be disliked, it should be Yuma. Because she's the one cheating after all.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

From personal experience, there's 3 POV in a cheating situation. The one stealing, the one being stolen, and the one being cheated on. Frankly, the guilt should be on the one being stolen. Because they are the one who choose ultimately.

So here it's Yuma's choice. Hotaru is a trigger and not to be hated.

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 3:46AM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm reading AKB49 and ...

This manga is surprisingly interesting, thanks for mentioning it, Nya-chan.

I have some qualms about the fact that it would take a guy to motivate the girls, but all in all, it's just a good manga about the girls of AKB48 with a twist.

And there's even "yuri" with the captain of Team A crushing on the MC and being thoroughly confused about it.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sorry, I'm rooting for Hotaru. Yuma doesn't seem very much in love with Mr Bland. Hotaru just wants to be stolen herself because she lacks the courage to break-up with her abusive boyfriend and Yuma is the only person in the world that can do that. Hotaru has probably been in love with Yuma for a long time, but we know just how HARD it is to confess to a straight friend, with the prospect of being rejected and losing a friend at the same time.

So, I want Yuma to help and protect Hotaru, like she promised from the very beginning. To hell with the guys. I can't empathize with them at all. There's plenty of fishes in the sea for them.

But there's only one Yuma for Hotaru and one Hotaru for Yuma. In the whole universe and for all eternity.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yuri trumps cheating, anytime.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Obviously, for Bokura no Hentai, the author discussed the matter with doctors specializing in gender issues (it says as much in some afterwords). I guess a more typical transgender would be Caitlyn Jenner? Some cosmetic surgery can help to feminize the body and gain more acceptance.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I loved Bokura no Hentai. Especially Marika's character. I got really happy when she went to an hospital to take care of the matter before it was too late and puberty was too advanced.

The author seems to specialize in mindfuck stories anyway.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

No point in arguing. There's no trap here. I'm not even sure it's cross-dressing.

And Sakura is a rapist. It's the second time she takes the panties.

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 2:19PM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

There's still the possibility it's all a delusion of Sakura. After all, the title is "Sakura's garden"

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This is a fantasy world. So maybe he can hide it completely by magic. Lets not dive into what can and cannot be in that strange world.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And I take back what I said about this manga at first. The mention of dicks made me frown, but this is getting pretty intense and it stirs all kind of emotions. Like any good manga should.

And I don't think Liz is pushed as a trap by the author. He's sincerely shocked by the situation and reveals himself because he wants Sakura to understand things.

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 10:24AM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

In my ideal world, it wouldn't even be worth mentioning, except as a valid reason for not being able to bear child. But this world is far from ideal, sadly.

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 10:10AM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Like who? And I suppose it can't be totally ignored, but some het guys are able to make the effort.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nice. Means the market share for yuri is growing.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Still better than drag queen.

And there's no such thing as trans girls. To me they are just girls.

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 9:33AM

Nya-chan
Fragtime discussion 27 Jul 09:00
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think there's a call for help from Murakami. When she says to not look under the bed specifically. Obviously so she looks.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm reading AKB49 and the trap looks like a really masculine girl design wise. But there's the superman effect of wearing glasses when in Clark Kent form: when he wears a wig, none thinks he's a boy. And everyone seem to overlook the fact that "she" got no boobs and an Adam's apple.

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 8:54AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Où sont les versions françaises de 15 et 15.5 ? :p

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't see how this could be very long. It won't go on more than 1 volume, maybe 2.

It's cute and all, but the feelings are already obvious. They'll probably end up together after one or two misunderstandings and that'll be it.

I can't even picture them having sex, even in the "offscreen" way of Mari and Akko. We can expect a kiss, nothing more.

last edited at Jul 26, 2015 12:53PM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think the tags have to be updated.

It's more than subtext. It's at least Yuri-crush. And drama. Maybe angst.

last edited at Jul 25, 2015 3:03AM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Seems pretty yuri to me so far.

They just haven't met the right dick yet.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The new character is right. They are not innocent. They are just ignorant and kept in the dark. It's kind of creepy.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

No yuri? I'm afraid I'll drop this.

Nya-chan
Citrus discussion 22 Jul 04:25
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Double H then. So lewd.