Forum › Posts by Nevri

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It might be mistake on the author part. Here there is no sword, but in flashback of the flashback there is.

Can't really blame wererat42 for not noticing. Blink and you miss it. I didn't notice there is a sword in that other picture either, until Kobayashi commentate that "she had a sword stuck in her back".

Hum, but the first flashback was about a dream Kobayashi think she had when she was drunk, maybe the second flashback is the one that really happened and that's why it is different? And I almost didn't notice the sword too when I read it in my phone

She thought it was a dream, but it was actually reality. It's hard to argue if lack of sword is because Kobayashi didn't remember about it or author forgot/didn't think about sword yet. I'd go with Kobayashi being too drunk.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sigh, it was pretty average. I liked main character, but story wasn't really too unique to grab my interest. Actually if it was 4-5 chapters short series, I'd like it more, cos right now it felt like bare bones. I guess I read too many oneshots like that to be impressed by it. Sorry, I'm such killjoy ^ ^"

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

The end is not bad or good. It's quite open, with a timeskip of 7 years. Not necessarily a yuri ending, but at least it's not a het ending.

Personally that sounds like a bad end to me.

Yup to me too. Though from the start it didn't look like the sort of series to have a positive yuri ending tbh.

Not really. I really liked how it started. Guy didn't bother me cos the way he acted felt naturally and it was refreshing. Love triangle isn't a problem either since he likes Akari and it is easy to make her reject him. Even if she is confused about her feelings for Yuki it doesn't automatically mean she has to try going out with a guy to test her feelings. Triangle doesn't really ruin everything by default, rather how it's handled. And yea, even with things like Akari is poor and Yuki might go abroad, it doesn't exclude yuri ending by any means. Even if it will end as open ended "akari still loves yuki, yuki doesn't know" as long as it gives clear chance of them ending up together eventually it's imo win.

That being said, it sucks it won't go clear yuri road, since I really like characters and how it progresses so far.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Where did this "Tooru was pierced with a magic sword" thing come from? That wasn't in Chapter 2.
Tooru just didn't have a place to go and Kobayashi let her in.

In one scene shows Tooru pierced with a sword and Kobayashi takes it out, but I don't remember the chapter... Just read it all again and pay attention.

It might be mistake on the author part. Here there is no sword, but in flashback of the flashback there is.

Can't really blame wererat42 for not noticing. Blink and you miss it. I didn't notice there is a sword in that other picture either, until Kobayashi commentate that "she had a sword stuck in her back".

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 5:43AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Idk where should I ask and I don't want to make new thread just for that. Is there a way to suggest adding pictures? I see only request form for series.

EDIT/ Lol 100 post already o.o

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 5:45PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Especially since dragon girl is one from three of my favorite monster girls (other 2 being centaur and lamia).

Really need some lamia yuri... that isn't rape... nor vore...

True. Any monster yuri would be great, really.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Example of REAL Highschool rules in Japan

Looks a lot less relaxed than in manga.

That's explain the high suicide rates.

Well, that is a downfall of "all for society" mentality.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Personally, I'd prefer slice of life comedy story of Kobayashi and Tooru only, but If it going to become a harem, I don't really mind. Especially since dragon girl is one from three of my favorite monster girls (other 2 being centaur and lamia). And seriously, I gladly would read a yuri harem manga for a change. Points for it being a monster yuri harem manga.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I love when character from other world tries to explains things to other character from other world, when she herself don't know that much xD

That was cute chapter. Is Kanna a child? Or at least very young dragon? Cos she act like one. Anyway she is becoming my favorite character of this series. She is just so adorable <3

As I thought Kobayashi is assembling a dragon yuri harem xD Still it's better to see Kanna being attached to her opposed to being hostile.

So true xD And the way she does it is so harem cliche. Average person who isn't special in anyway, just happens to say right things in right moments to win hearts of the ladies x3

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That is a problem for a lot of mangakas from what I can see. After mastering drawing few kinds of characters, even if they change design a little, they always look alike. Mangakas like Hiromu Arakawa, who can draw over 100 of characters and they all still feel distinct, are rare.

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 8:19AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I love morinaga milk, every series is the same two character designs. It really makes it feel like none of her series ever dies, though I hope she gets to the relationship part of this series a little faster than in, say, girlfriends.

+1

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Looks promising. I like the idea that Hina is actually a kid and Hana is the older one.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Pastor and science? That is not going to work. Getting knowledge isn't really their thing.

Well then, maybe a scientist should have made it their duty to pretend that whatever it was was a kind of miracle juice sent by Jesus to cheat the unbelievers?

Sigh, or he should have just set himself on fire. Sorry, I don't really have any clever jokes.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Pastor wouldn't lower himself to ask for tips someone who worship deviations.

Well one of my old science teachers set prospective students hands on fire, so there must be places to get the knowledge from.

Pastor and science? That is not going to work. Getting knowledge isn't really their thing.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

The Ramstein singer sets himself on fire during performances doesn't he? Ask him for tips, then he can stay honest AND not die from it.

Pastor wouldn't lower himself to ask for tips someone who worship deviations.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Regarding that pastor who said he'd light himself on fire, he's now saying he didn't mean it literally, I mean geez!

Huge disappointment all around. They don't make martyrs like they used to.

How exactly does one figuratively light themselves on fire?

His hearth is burning with sadness? Or he feels as if he was burn by that decision?

Nevri Uploader
Love & Hate discussion 01 Jul 08:05
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Aw, I hope there's a continuation. By the way, what's that sound the sink made in the original Japanese that would sound like "love"?

I was trying to figure it out. I guess it was sssss-kiiiii, which would make it sound like suki (with silent u). I would need to look at raws to be sure.

Editor here. I think it was supposed to be "kyu-ki (suki)" but the translator thought "kra-krew (love you)" would work better. That being said, I think it works either way.

Thanks. I couldn't make any word from "kra-krew" either in english or japanese, so I really hoped there was some translation note. I admit those kind of word plays are really hard to translate, so good job anyway.

Nevri Uploader
Love & Hate discussion 01 Jul 07:13
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Aw, I hope there's a continuation. By the way, what's that sound the sink made in the original Japanese that would sound like "love"?

I was trying to figure it out. I guess it was sssss-kiiiii, which would make it sound like suki (with silent u). I would need to look at raws to be sure.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezkun said

I wonder if Nezchan has a bingo card of all the honourifics we can add to the end of their name? How far are we off bingo?

Nezsama
Nezdono
Nezsan
Nezchan
Nezkun
Nezchin
Nezchi
Nezsenpai
Nezkouhai
Nezsensei
Nezshi

Take your pick

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 12:52PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It only gets more miserable when you start to try to panel things. -rolls in despair-

Idk why, but when I try to imagine things, it always come to me naturally. I got perfect vision in my head instantly. Now if only you could just copy past it on paper...

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Then we are in the same boat. Good luck ;3

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Never happened to me. BTW. what are you writing?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

'LALALA IT'S CANON IN THE NOVELS THEY'RE MEANT TO BE'

I said it before. No one said KyoAni has to do faithful adaptation. I really wish they'd have guts to do yuri end, but I honestly doubt they will.

I'm with you ChocolateCakeLover, part of me wants het ending just to see how people will react...

I get it, but this time I think it isn't in our interest to say it. There is so little yuri anime, even less if you only count good one. If there is chance for great yuri, I don't think it's worth losing, just for few days of laughing at crying yuri fans.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

is episode 13 the last ep?

Yup. I'm waiting for the outcome. Anything that isn't het end will be fine for me.

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 7:38PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I don't remember their relationship well in the anime, but I'm fairly sure they didn't even like each other, not to mention that the marriage had to have been arranged,what with Yomi being in school still. even when I wasn't a huge yuri fan (whit... there was such a time? ugh, feels weird to think of), and was even younger and stupider than I am now I hated it for it's lack of reason.

Yea. I watched it ages ago too. It was among first series I watched. And by first I mean like around 30 or so, because when I discovered anime, I was watching everything like mad, so I don't remember any exact order. Hell, I don't remember what anime was my first, but I digress. Anyway that anime made huge impact on me and back then I didn't even know what yuri was, but I already got a feeling they are really close and could be a couple. AMV I gave link too is actually awesome that it tells you story of entire show in 3 minutes. Yes, they are placed little out of order, but you can pretty much tell the entire plot. After watching it 3 times (man this amv is awesome) I pretty much remembered most of important stuff. Entire anime is focused on Kagura's and Yomi's relationship. How they get to know each other, trust each other and rely on each other. Neither of them had any romantic feelings towards any other character (btw one guy was gay and comedy with him was actually refreshing, because it was fun without being insulting) and they were the closest to one another, Which make later events even more painful...

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 5:03PM