Forum › Posts by palakangorange

palakangorange
Abracadabra discussion 21 May 12:50
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I'd read a whole series of chapters about this couple.

really? then what's the title of that series. i was really enchanted, and abracadabra was the only thing I can say when I reached the last page

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

"Every children are soldiers and the world is a survival game. And then Mokuzu . . . Umino Mokuzu, what will happen of you --- . . ." ='(
waah.fudge. and fudges. done reading up to chapter 9. I really can't help but be sad and feel a prickling in my chest. this manga unexpectedly tells a genuine tear-jearking story, a very good building up of friendship. I really hope this will be completely translated. this indeed deserves a lot of readers. trust me, you better read this and you'll end up wishing for the goodness of the characters.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

just finished reading chapter 1. I was taken over. is it alright to dream of a happy ending with this?I'm actually afraid to proceed and ruin the good impression i already had. love the two main characters

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

hahhahaha that was a Maria sama ga Miteru parody XD so funny!

definitely. if we ever have more sachiko's point of view in the real marimite, this will seem to be the tendency of her and yumi's relationship. \w/

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

the feelings we all must endure. bow.

great choice of title. totally bow to everyone behind the project. promising story. hoping to see it soon

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

i really like the back stories of the other characters, can't wait to see the 'scar' incident

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

it made me smile, simple yet sweet :)

palakangorange
Coincidence discussion 27 Apr 05:12
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

mainstream, but it didn't fail to flatter my heart

palakangorange
Citrus discussion 07 Apr 01:37
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

can't help but think this is an updated version of marimite, in a good way.
i really love it how aihara looks like sachiko, sorry for my selfish comparison, but wah, can't help but squeel from excitement.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

maybe the reason there's no major discussion thread for ABC (as of the moment) is because it's like getting the feeling of - "need I say more?" bang. otsu hiyori's stories really get through you

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

i guess the mom still has feelings for her classmate way back then, that's why her marriage life was like that.
and triboluminescence huh - light without heat, cold light, so that's it eh, that kind of feeling we sometimes have. . .
anyways, this story deserves a lot of readers. glad to have found it, what a treasure

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

great job Yuri Girl 1001! this story is just so perfect for me - bicycle and stars, cute.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

had a mini heart-attack, about to die but then reading the above thing-a-ma-jigs . . . hallelujah! rejoice, rejoice, for this is the first time i ever felt the meaning of April Fools' day. \w/

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

the wings remind me of Habaine Renmei, hope to see Reki-sh in here too

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

What a quirky yet sweet and very sensitive student council they are, throwing a congratulations and even a sympathy party for each other . . . Now, I'm looking for Naohisa's p.o.v.

last edited at Mar 24, 2013 10:41PM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

A very pure and nice development between the two from A Violet at Zero Degrees Kelvin, cute

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Aw. How cute it is that Horunobu's from Sleeping Beauty's Dream too, and has found someone who can make her finally genuinely happy

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

what does 'green' pertain to in page 3? the one in a box pointing to Yuri

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

i'm glad Keiko is not the typical innocent-ignorant-clumsy-trying-to-get-to-know-by-asking-and-confronting-and-bombarding-with-questions-acting-to-know-it-all-i'll-save-you-you're-important-to-me-so-say-it-all-at-once-now type of friend, instead she examines herself and Asami as a separate person with her own circumstances, (then keeps on 'discerning' with those 'mind-boggling scenes', which i'm glad were just her creative imagination) while not failing to deliver her feelings to Asami . . .

so far there're only up to chapter 11 since last year, but i hope their story ends well

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

the drawing style of the artist and the soul of the characters remind me of notes from the garden of lilies, how the reaction of the girl who owns the rubber shoes resembles that of Yuri. I wish it has more chapters and by that time, its the other girls p.o.v. Really, it has a lot of potentials

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Aw. The moment I saw the illustrations I just can't help but think of Yumi and Sachiko from Maria-sama ga Miteru xp

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

i fell in love with this manga. kya. can't wait for more xp

palakangorange
Maple Love discussion 28 Feb 23:57
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

i really like your drawing otsu hiyori. your stories are sweet too =>