Forum › Posts by Trannosaurus

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I'm so happy there's a sequel! This was such a cute read. The story and art was great..... u

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I feel like this one shot was really cute but the sex scene felt really out of place.....this is so weird to say, but I think I would have preferred if there wasn't a sex scene in this one shot lol

Trannosaurus
Sigh discussion 13 Aug 14:01
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

OMG! It's Shiratori from Pink! DDDD: Finally got it! The last panel makes totally understandable now. xD

Wow I didn't catch this. Thank you!!! Now I know why she looked at the flower blossom lol.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Haha such a funny and cute read.

I like the ending where the Playstation symbols came up lol. It's like a "yellow flag" in a dating game.

Trannosaurus
Citrus discussion 13 Aug 06:35
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I didn't realize how much I missed Citrus until we didn't get frequent updates anymore. But thank you guys for all your hard work <3

The beginning was super cute...but then little middle schooler had to ruin it lol. Is Mei going to get raped in the new chapter or something....because Yuzu better swoop in and kick some ass in the next chapter then.
Also I'm curious, how is Mei the president when she's in her first year of high school???

I dunno, if the pic is the problem then snatch away her phone and smash it nice into the ground or at least discuss this with Yuzu

Well if I was Matsuri, I would have extra copies so breaking the phone won't solve anything lol. AND I think that Mei is still not used to talking about her problems....(even tho Yuzu is trying to slowly make Mei open up to her). So I wasn't very surprised by her actions.

last edited at Aug 13, 2014 6:39AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I randomly found this story and it was enjoyable until the sex scene....their vaginas looked so odd. I was so distracted the whole time during the NSFW part lol.

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Jin's kissing page was really well-drawn! So different from her past year drawings lol. I hope this updates soon before I forget about it eventually lol.

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Super cute!!!

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Maki is so done with Umi and Eli LOL.

last edited at Aug 9, 2014 10:21PM

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

The author's note at the end..."I felt like it would be better to leave things vague."
NO THAT WAS A HORRIBLE IDEA

The artwork was good, the characters were likeable, and the plot was sorta going somewhere....and then bam no explanation and closure to this series and the author decides to end this series with Kotori's smile...........I don't even know if this is considered yuri because I feel like everyone has a platonic relationship.

The last chapter felt like a cliffhanger and now I feel super dissatisfied. щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

10/10 would read again -IGN (sarcasm)

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

If I was that guy....I would have died from embarrassment wow lol. That is super awkward.

I'm really liking the older sister's (brother whatever) character a lot.

Trannosaurus
Fragtime discussion 07 Aug 17:33
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

She's into some kinky stuff....

Trannosaurus
Stretch discussion 07 Aug 03:29
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I wish we had heated tables in American :'(

Said that, it seems like Snow is trolling us. Is his revenge over Prism ;_;

Man, I really miss Prism....I wish it could be finished but we all know what isn't happening lol. RIP

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

What....I'm so confused lol

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Who are the people in the beginning.....

I kind of forgot what happened in previous chapters so now I have to reread ;_;
But nothing really exciting happened in this chapter so I'm disappointed lol.

last edited at Aug 4, 2014 4:31PM

Trannosaurus
Ayame 14 discussion 04 Aug 05:31
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Lol a 14 year old girl is fucking a college kid (he's 18 +).....

But anyways there is a yuri tag so I'm wondering who Ayame will get with?
Lastly, Amano Shuninta has so many ongoing (or not yet translated) mangas. I hope I don't get confused between them because she loves having many characters.

Trannosaurus
Vespa discussion 03 Aug 20:08
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I guess the princess didn't have any children after she was raped?
And lol that note in the beginning was great. The kiss was cute. I wish there was a prologue to this showing how the princess and main protagonist started liking each other.

Trannosaurus
Image Comments 03 Aug 18:45
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013
Tumblr_n98mydlzkr1s9irceo1_1280

That's actually really gross if someone did that to me LOL....

Trannosaurus
Vespa discussion 02 Aug 23:51
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow that sucks for the princess. I feel really bad for even though she kicked the shit out of the main protagonist's face so much in chapter 1 lol.....
I hope this ends with a happy ending. Chapter 3 is the last one right? Hope it gets released soon. :-)

Trannosaurus
Maple Love discussion 01 Aug 14:16
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I love rereading this. Ugh best one shot ever ~

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Kashiwa is the 4th sister.. Thus the transexual tag. Kinda hard to miss that .-.

Well this is awkward. In chapter 1, Sakura is woken up and then it transitions to the 4 sisters eating breakfast together. Being the dumb me, I didn't realize it was a cover page, not really part of the story lol....

This page
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kyou_kara_yonshimai_ch01#7

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

That kiss scene Ouzumi pulled was pretty cute. Until well the boob grab in the open where everyone could see........

And I really want to know why their brother decided to become a transsexual.
I think that the sisters aren't grossed out by transsexuals or transgendered (like Ouzumi), it's more like they love their brother so much they don't want him to 'disappear.'
I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this even though there's no yuri lol.

Also where is the 4th sister?????

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

What the fuck did I just read

Trannosaurus
Fragtime discussion 29 Jul 19:08
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Moritani bought matching panties.....I don't even know if I feel sorry for her anymore since Murakami is a little manipulative of their relationship.

Moritani is full on obsessed with Murakami lol.

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Can you finally see Mika and Mayu's relationship begin to bloom.....please. ;_;

But bring on the angst with the jealous friend!!!111