Forum › Posts by Nya-chan

Nya-chan
Citrus discussion 07 Sep 02:21
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

From expulsion probably. Or some kind of humiliation/separation of Mei.

But yeah. It's Absurdly Powerful Student Council like.

Nya-chan
Introduce Yourself..? 06 Sep 04:30
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I lost track of who's shipped with who.

Nya-chan
Introduce Yourself..? 05 Sep 18:00
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

My personal favorites are belgian beers, but whatever.

Nya-chan
Introduce Yourself..? 05 Sep 17:46
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

For the only word you know, "kurwa" is not a bad one - if it's what it seems to be, you can successfully offend women in several East European countries.

You two should go on a date, by the way.

I guess everything can be shipped happily around here xD

I've already been shipped with someone else here myself.

Shippers gotta ship.

Nya-chan
Introduce Yourself..? 05 Sep 03:05
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ha,I knew that name was german, hi, I like 9Gag ,i don't have fancy playing consoles though.

Yeah, it's the name of an ugly tree growing a lot in the area where I live and it somehow became my nickname xD
How does it come you have a german name as well when you're from Mexico? :)

A tree,how nice,well I studied german and I once dated a german girl,like 8 years ago.

Must be nice to have a foreign girlfriend :) So you can speak german? If you ever want to chat a little bit in german feel free to contact me. Also when you want to chat in english ;P

Yes, I tend to like foreign girls for some reason... I can speak some,not like super good but I'm not too bad I hope cos I spent some time learning and a fair amount of money on it too!!

Sure,some practice would be nice,although right now im working on learning yet another language :B

Haha, I can understand that :) It's more fascinating when you date someone with a totally different cultural background. Do you have fb? Because it's not so hard to find me there with that nickname ;) I guess it's not so bad to have a little practice especially because of der/die/das.
Wow, another language? How many are you speaking and which one are you leaening right now?

Now kiss! (/insert meme/)

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Kissing might be impossible, but it's always good to make your "other mouth" happy.

That's what I thought too. Doing it yourself is quite difficult, unless you're really flexible.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yep, kissing yourself is impossible.

Except when she's your clone.

And she knows exactly how you like it.

Nya-chan
Introduce Yourself..? 04 Sep 12:37
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Rosenakahara

Serial experiments Lain (Favourite of all time)

Lain is my Goddess.

Nya-chan
Introduce Yourself..? 04 Sep 12:36
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

none

Princess Mononoke is one of my favorite movies ever. What a gorgeous, awesome work of art.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind is better in my opinion. But only slightly.

Warriors of the Wind.

This has nothing to do with Nausicaa. It's about someone named Princess Zandra I think.

No relation.

last edited at Sep 4, 2015 12:36PM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I ship mysekf with my clone. Totally not creepy. Honest.

Honest question: Does that count as masturbation?

Nope. She can do things I can't.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I ship myself with my clone. Totally not creepy. Honest.

last edited at Sep 4, 2015 11:52AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Am I the only one who is unable to read it because of the art?

Yeah

Nya-chan
Gunjo discussion 04 Sep 01:55
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Why did I read this? It's painful.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

How many years before seven seas catches up? :(

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The teacher/student is more realistic than most teacher/student relationships in manga. This makes it creepy as hell IMHO. Sorry, just not a fan of adults/children.

I fail to see where this is creepy. In the beginning, the teacher was tasked by the principal to put Nagai back on the "right track", so she plays him. Unexpectedly, she finds him more interesting and "mature" than she thoughts and grows fonder of him. But nothing actually happens between them. Just some mutual seduction.

It's not like one of them rapes the other. It's about feelings, not lust. Nagai is in love, but the teacher knows where the line is, even if she likes him more than she should.

This author seem to like Age gap anyway. They wrote "Game Over" too, which I found enjoyable.

last edited at Sep 2, 2015 2:53PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

He can't kill his nemesis himself but he kills the one girl who really love him. Way to go man.

Go die in a fire.

Nya-chan
Boku wa Mari no naka 01 Sep 04:49
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hmmm it's so full of drama that I doubt it will be that easy.

Too many mysteries are unsolved. Does Mari have split personalities? Why Fumiko?

I rather predict a drama filled end.

And it seems that this manga is on hiatus anyway?

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 5:43AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

He's serialized and it's not a yuri?

Even though he wrote lots of yuri in his doujins?

'tche.

if that's not yuri then I don't know what is

Meh, Love lab is gayer than this and it's not yuri.

Nya-chan
Stretch discussion 29 Aug 12:14
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's just a phase.

Nya-chan
Stretch discussion 29 Aug 04:36
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

To be honest, if you remove your yuri googles, Ran's emotional involvement toward Keiko may be totally non romantic.

She cares a lot for her, as maybe she would for an older sister who has life issues.

We seek yuri here because Shou wrote yuri before, but there's no indication that this is actual yuri or that any romance, even one-sided, is taking place.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yeah, it's Hotaru who makes the story move forward. Without her, nothing happens. She's the character who struggles the most. I can't see why she'd be hated.

Compared to her, Yuma is a wimp.

last edited at Aug 29, 2015 8:33AM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hey, as I said since the beginning, Takeda can get a decent girlfriend anyday. It's doesn't have to be Yuma.

What he wants from her is SEX. He's nice,he wants her to want it too and he's a perfectly normal teenager, but never did he say "I love you" to Yuma.

So, yeah, personally, I don't hate him but I don't like him either. He's generic, with no original personality whatsoever. Even Fujiwara gets more character development than him.

Obviously, the author used a stock nice-guy character and is surprised that he's popular, but I doubt it's going to change the overall outcome of the story.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Does Hotaru like Yuma or Fujiwara?

Maybe both? Or she's just confused

I'm pretty sure she doesn't care much about Fujiwara.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

YH's readership is mainly female in Japan, so that they'd like the male character who looks decent isn't that strange. It's not a magazine for lesbians.

So it doesn't mean it's gonna end het.

Yuma obviously doesn't love Takeda anyway.

Nya-chan
Stretch discussion 27 Aug 04:55
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's like Roomie and Lazy Tyke : they are in a relationship. Not romantic, not sexual, but in a relationship anyway. It still has the potential to change.

But I notice the stretching almost disappeared.

I don't mind the pace anymore. The ride is still enjoyable. Whether they end up together or not is irrelevant.