Forum › Posts by Nevri

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

-feels bad for not being able to draw- I'm an all text character I think

In moment like this I really hate that my drawing skills still sucks.

Also thanks a tone none <3. Well my prefer language are english or polish, so I guess you got english one xD Can I create my character alone or is there any need to be in contact with GM? Also I'm not sure how accepting our characters will work. I'm used to GM needing to fit your character somehow into his story, so you just can't create whatever the background you want.

Nevri Uploader
Introduce Yourself..? 25 Aug 07:47
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Woohoo... plenty of lesbians here. It's almost like an all girls school.

Japanese all girls school since almost every girl is a lesbian ;x

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I'm so angry with that manga. I could understand anyone else, but Mori? He is the only person who remembers that Ayumu is a guy and while his first slip of treating him as a girl might be unconscious, why the hell he is reading freaking guides how to apologize to girls? What in the world could make him think it is a good idea, after being scolded for, well, treating him as a girl...? I guess looks and psychical gender just matters that much >.>

This manga could tackle so many issues, but nope. Let's just go with standard "we can't be together anymore, so I'll give him the reason to break up with me". Loves overcomes nothing. I agree with Nya-chan. If it isn't the reason why Ayumu did all that, then I got no idea what he is thinking.

I honestly feel like dropping it right now.

Martian

But if Mori can love Ayumu as a girl, it's like saying that gay guys can fall in love with a girl and become straight, even if Ayumu is turned into a guy again in the end.

It isn't becoming straight. I can't tell from experience, but I believe in love that overcomes everything. Like straight person can fall in love with someone the same sex, but still be straight and the same way gay person can fall in love with person of the opposite sex, while still remaining gay. It is probably rare and usually doesn't work out, but sometimes love is just incomprehensible. So I hoped for tackling that kind of development. Ayumu is Ayumu and I still love him. Or hell, he has the girl's body now, but I will still treat him like a guy. Instead Mori is so close-minded and switches to treat Ayumu like a girl immediately, that it's painful to read. Seriously, way to waste all that good potential and make me regret trying reading this manga after all.

Some lesson here, if you're gay and in a relationship, don't go praying at a shrine asking for your relationship to last forever. You'll have a bad time.

Good thing, god doesn't exist in our world.

last edited at Aug 25, 2015 7:23AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

All I want to is to play my lesbian vampire with other lesbian vampires. I leave everything else to the GM. Well one thing I think should be obvious I want serious session. You can role play goofy character, but the world and story itself should be serious as I don't want to end up in game where we fights giant bunnies or something ^ ^" (I hope you got my point).

Also, though I'm kinda familiar with this system, I never read any info about world or vampire clans, so any link so I can get hold of pdfs with rules would be nice ^ ^"

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I'm positively surprised. I thought it would be more comedy with slice of life theme, but it seems to went slice of life with some comedy route instead. And I love it! I really like small glimpses of Tooru's life every chapter. This manga is much deeper and dark than it looked at first. Can't wait to see where it goes next~

Kanna still the cutest thought <333

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

If your weekend ain't too busy i suppose setting it on the afternoon of american time wouldn't be too bad? That'd be at night for europe right? If it's not too late it should be okay
Brazil and Eastern Time only have a 1 hour difference and i'm mostly free on weekends so i'll probably be able to roll with whatever is set
Malkavian/Brujah master race

I have 5 hours difference with Brazil (6 I think with U.S.). I'm free on weekends so something like around 12 am your time would be fine for me.

I know we jokingly called it yuri vampire. but... how yuri are we making this? xD

Let's just say it will have some hardcore hand-holding action

-gasps- I am really excited about this ;p I can enter the site btw

I thought we all will just play lesbians and then we will see from there. Also I can enter link no problem as well.

Nevri Uploader
Lily Love discussion 24 Aug 04:24
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Though I am somewhat fond of FF (crazy ikr), I don't judge FF and LL with the same... "criteria". That might seem "unfair", but I just think that different series can have very different "purposes", and it doesn't make sense to have the exact same set of expectations for all of them. You know, It's like going to see a serious drama movie versus a silly comedy versus a dumb action movie. I would think most people wouldn't take the "criteria" used to judge one and apply them to the other. Apples and oranges, as they say. Just my opinion.

This is exactly why I said you can't compare FF with LL :P

But if you compare apples and oranges, you can always get the result you want. That's why all the politicians in the USA make sure to always do it that way. Err, please forget I made this post.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Your freedom I guess

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Well, I'm in france, so it's european timezone for me. XD Oh well.

Well me too ;x

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Chantelune

Mmmh, how do you plan to run that game ? Over vocal or text ?

Well the best idea is to use some chat.

How do you plan to deal with the eventual timezone difference ?

That is a good question. Since I work at night shifts it isn't much problem for me, but idk about the rest. But I think most of people interested in playing were from America's timezone.

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 3:20AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I'd need to find the rulebooks first though.

KatzeDerNacht mentioned having pdfs of it.

Something I just thought is that since a lot of us are rusty, it would be very useful if for this first campaign we have two people working in tandem as GM.

Interesting idea. Not sure how it would work though + it would means that we need second person to volunteer ;/

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So you are volunteering 8D?

If there's no one best qualified (mainly someone who actually has english as primary language) available, sure.

Well I was half joking since I don't want anyone to be forced into that, but if you don't mind that would be great ;3

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Since we are on topic of vampires, I thought I should share this gem with you. It is honestly one of the best manga I ever read. The plot is brilliant, ending almost every chapter with huge twist, changing your entire perception of what you knew so far. Also it has probably the silliest yet the most logical explanation of vampires origins.

Dark_Tzitzimine

Isn't that bad, anyone who has written any kind of story can be a great GM. If anything the most difficult part is creating the rulings for the game.

So you are volunteering 8D?

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 2:04AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Isn't being GM the best part? not that I know much about literal rpg-ing that's not in video games

In rpg on computer you are always the player. The world, its rules and events are all created by game creators. So you get to enjoy, well, role playing of character you created in already prepared world.

In real world rpg, the world and its rules are based on the rpg system you are playing and the even if some basic about world are usually given so you get the feel, it is the game master job to create a scenario for players. Also unlike the game rpg, the options are limitless, players can do everything they want as long as it follows the laws of the word they are playing in, so there will be times when GM has to improvise on the spot. Hell, players can ignore the story GM created and go totally different way making his entire planing pointless. Being GM can be really rewarding but it is also a lot of work. Even if you are creating all characters your players are interact with, it is not the same as just becoming one and immersing yourself with it. I get the appeal of being GM, but I honestly prefer to role play 1 character.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

As to not spam the Introduction thread, I decided to make one for us. Well so basically someone has to sacrifice themself and be a GM or we are never going to go anywhere with it.

Nevri Uploader
Introduce Yourself..? 24 Aug 00:29
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So I guess the Vampire Masquerade session thing died?

I like to think we're only waiting for a GM to casually drop by :P

KK, Then it is officially dead x3

Nevri Uploader
Lily Love discussion 24 Aug 00:27
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I needed some simple, fluffy, nondramatic, cute, adorable and sweet yuri manga for some time, so Lily Love is working perfectly for me. Thanks for making it <3

Nevri Uploader
Introduce Yourself..? 24 Aug 00:19
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So I guess the Vampire Masquerade session thing died?

Nevri Uploader
Age 15 discussion 24 Aug 00:14
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yuri Girl 1001

Well, without saying anything about what may or may not happen later on, it's clear to me that Ema regretted a great deal what she just did to Anna and believes she hurt her badly.

I got that. She clearly knows that she went too far. That doesn't change the fact, that it is the second time she took advantage of Anna's kindness. Not to mention this time Ema actually started making out with her. If I were in Anna's place, I'd be freaking out at this point. Let's say I'm kind of person who often relates to characters strongly and reading it from Anna's perspective made me felt disturbed. To me this just isn't normal.

aelfgahr

Shortly answering first question: yes, the word 'gay' is often used in different connotations.

I was partially joking. I know that word gay is often used in phrases like "so gay" etc. but I honestly never knew what exactly people understood by that. So the meaning was lame. That being said, I joked like that, because to me word gay means only one thing. Someone or something acting in homosexual manner (whatever you understand by that) and this is the only way I'll ever use that word. To me Anna is clearly a lesbian, but unaware of it. She was unconformable changing with others girls, was interested in Ema's body as well as in this chapter, she fantasied about 2 girls kissing. Remember, all she saw was Miku making out with some random guy. Even if she is just starting to noticed her sexual desires, what she is imagining after what she was exposed to tells me a lot. I'm not going to argue with anybody about that. This is how I interpret it.

Just to make it clear, Anna says 'no' not because she thinks the action being done is morally wrong. There are other emotions at play here.

Well then it frightens me even more what would happen if she wasn't conflicted about her emotions and let Ema do whatever she wanted. I couldn't honestly enjoy it, when the reason why they would go further was Ema's pushiness.

And I doubt rape will be involve in this story. Even if Ema is a rapist, I think that would destroy the central main theme of 'Age 15'. This story so far is about Anna's transition to woman hood. She is learning how to make up, questioning adults' behavior, and becoming aware of her "taste." For rape to be involve would destroy any point of the story.

I agree. As I said before, I don't mind rape in story when it is done right, but here it would ruin everything. Still, I keep on talking about it, exactly because this is the vibe Ema's behavior is giving me.

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 12:25AM

Nevri Uploader
Age 15 discussion 23 Aug 18:46
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

aelfgahr

Gay as in she is "lame" or gay as in she is "homosexual" ?

Homosexual. There is different meaning of word gay?

I'm conflicted about this manga. Good thing Anna said no, but my stand stays. At this rate Ema is going to rape Anna. I don't really find their relationship charming.

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 6:48PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I don't know if this song is the part of the soundtrack, but since a lot people here like Madoka I felt like sharing it with you.

Nevri Uploader
Anime season 23 Aug 16:50
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

and also how to differentiate that from really specific preference?

Love is strange?

Nevri Uploader
Anime season 23 Aug 15:52
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

not another specific person sexual! it's not even a thing!

It is!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

My wish is that god also turns Mori into a girl, then because he is a girl becomes attracted to girls. Then Mori and Ayumu become a happy yuri couple :DD

This.

So much more satisfying.

Lolol yes. Genius.

Yea. They are still gay so it is win:win scenario.

Nevri Uploader
Age 15 discussion 23 Aug 15:27
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wow

To me Anna is pretty gay

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

lady_freyja

• Because he don't like gay?
  • Because that the only way for being married in Japan?
  • Or it's simply a trial in order to strengthen the bond between the two? (the couple seems pretty recent)

I hope they'll face God in the future, somehow.

You are reading too much into it. In japanese manga god is always just a plot device. And how Nya-chan said, they are more like deities who all have their own thoughts and ideas. You have good, bad, mischievous, all sort of kinds.

I hate yaoi so when I saw it I originally ignored it, even when I read about premise. But since someone suggested it on dynasty I decided to give it and shot. I was positively surprised. It goes much deeper into issue than I expected and I like the angle too. It kinda reminded me about Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare. It is pretty good comedy that shows where the line lays. As long as main character can go back to being a guy, it is just for fun, but once he becomes girl forever it suddenly got serious (obviously they will revert him back before manga ends, but it didn't happened yet).

Chikaon

I really hope that it's not some "love overcomes orientation" thing since I feel that's just a slap in the face by erasing a defining part of Mori. Only way I see a satisfying end is if Ayumu turns back to a male or still identifies as male while still in a female body.

Well I only partially agree with you. Ayumu will identify as a male until the end. I don't see problem here. Most people misconception, but unless you were unsatisfied with your body in some way to begin with, changing your gender mentally isn't that simple or even possible. Just because he has the body of a girl now, it doesn't mean he will automatically consider it as valid possibility. I actually think the resolution will go more into direction of Mori realizing Ayumu is Ayumu and loving him nonetheless.

I think I'd also be satisfied if Ayumu ended up identifying as female and they break up because Mori can't fall in love with females and mutually agree it won't work out in the long run. I guess all i want is for Mori to remain gay. (Sure he could end up being bisexual or pansexual but he doesn't give any indication that he is anything other than gay.)

True. As Mugino pointed out. Being gay is also about being attracted to things only your gender has. There is a big chance you are attracted to someone, exactly because they are the same gender. I think the biggest question is how much Mori loves Ayumu, if he truly loves him, I think he will overcome gender issue and keep on loving him as "the only female I could fall in love with" if he isn't able to think of him as male anymore. With how manga was set up I really doubt they will make Ayumu back a guy.

Nya-chan

It's really a low blow to Mori. Ayumu doesn't have to change orientation. He can just go on liking guys.

Nope. His sexuality didn't change and he has better shot with guys now as a girl, but he still wants to be a guy. He wants to be with them as a guy. He doesn't like being treated as a girl, as we saw clearly and he doesn't enjoy being a girl as well (period for example).

meteor2

Wait, so if Mori loves "Ayumu with female body but who identifies as a male", then that makes Mori still completely gay? Is that really how it works?

Yes, it is. Ayumu is a guy and Mori is a guy, so they are happy gay couple.

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 1:11PM