Forum › Posts by elevown

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Really liked the ending - quite surprised by exactly how it played out - and I loved that her ex girl school mom had no problem with it lol. And don't go to France - come get married in the UK :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow - i really liked this - added to favs :) Its similar to 'her first love' but even better because the other girl knew all along! Made it more believable.

I've no clue how i missed this when it was posted. Lucky find!

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 2:36AM

elevown
Image Comments 08 Feb 21:05
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Ibcxuyirvxlonv

I like it but why would you eat an ice cream cone with a spoon? or even have one on you?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

All of this BuCap keeps pushing me closer to the point of wanting to learn Mahjong and reading the Saki manga.

So you want to be a professional mahjong player who doesn't wear panties, eh?

It's dangerous to go alone, take this! (and this)

I- I think I didn't really think this through.

LOL - me too - I wanted to learn it too but it seems WAAAAY too complex. I mean I'm sure i could learn to play (badly) if i dedicated a few years of effort lol but I don't wanna learn it THAT bad.

BUT - i totally love Hakka-ya bucap - maybe more than any other doujins - I wish the rest would get translated - I think less than half of them have been :(

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 2:40PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Hmmm, this much of an age gap...can't really do it :s I'm fine with 16+ since they they older than they usually are but under than that, they are a kid... :v

If you didnt read beyond a few pages then feel free to do so- if you did read it, i dont understand your comment- there isnt any yuri at all. I know it has the tag, but unless there are more chapters that get more yuri and its tagged for them, i dont think it warrants the tag at all.

Small kids kiss people they love like that all the time and its definitely NOT romantic (and its an omake anyways).

I did really like it though :) i love this art style and this mangaka's work. If there is more to it (i assumed it was a one shot)
and it goes yuri, i'd expect a time skip so the girl is older.

elevown
Image Comments 04 Feb 00:53
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
44650390_p0

I want chinatsu to pair up with SOMEONE other than kyoko because Kyoko clearly belongs with Ayano :)

Ayano and Chinatsu are the only canon yuri girls in the whole show unless you include Akana - some other pairs have subtext / hints, but neither Yui or Kyoko express interest in each other, ever. . and you can't count Kyoko's jokes.. so while you can like to pair them up, i dunno how they can be a OTP - surely that would need SOME real yuri in canon..

And I can see Akari x Chinatsu working in the long run - her feeling for Yui kinda come off as over the top crush / obsesive fan girl / lust etc not real romantic feelings.

last edited at Apr 10, 2015 9:38PM

elevown
Their Story discussion 29 Jan 11:38
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I just noticed that on page 6 Sun Jing is wearing the girls' bow-tie instead of the long boys' tie she usually wears. I guess you gotta pay attention to the dress code first day of school, huh?

Thats not it- its the day they are having their school photos shot- ofcourse they arnt gonna let her get away with not dressing right for her school album photo :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was a lot of fun :) The crowds piercing gaze wounds me lol.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'll admit, I was shocked over several things in this chapter, especially when Fujiwara cut her hair. And then Fujiwara said she wanted to stop; ouch. I hope Miu will finally find the courage to tell Fujiwara how she really feels (and vice versa).

I wasn't surprised by her wanting to stop- it seems fairly certain what she wants to stop is the 'pretend' 'fake' relationship - and I think if she has developed real feelings, but doesn't realise Miu has too, that makes sense.

All it needs is a confession then they can both carry on where they left off but stop pretending its pretend - when it isn't really any more :)

last edited at Jan 24, 2015 5:49AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Like it very much so far :) I don't mind the slow pace at all as long as it ends as it SHOULD- if they go their own ways or got HET then it will be dropped like a radioactive turd. Its interesting seeing the Korean aspects..

I'm also glad they called the cops- too many times they don't. Even if he wasn't prosecuted in lieu of having the shit beat out of him, at least he has come to the police's attention, in-case he tried anything else.

elevown
Image Comments 16 Jan 13:43
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Yunatogo_zps5a56c2a5

^ She is wheelchair bound in the show- though i dunno how she ended up in one. An accident?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very nice - the story was simple and fluffy - the art great - you dont often get full colour.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I ship Yui x Azu - But this was very cute :)

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm still torn between Konata X Kagami or Kagami X Tsukasa...

I know what you mean :) KxK is the mainstay of lucky star and you cant get to other pairings without going through it :)

I like KxK a lot too - and there are quite a few good fics for them - I just came to like KxT more - but there are far less stories - hopefully this new 'The rabbit and the puppy' will be really good - his long running Luckier star fic is great.

Faystay - Thanks for the link :) I haven't read that one- lucky star / Fallout seems odd lol but will give it a go.

last edited at Dec 31, 2014 7:14AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was pretty funny :)

And speaking of forbidden love between sisters - if anyone is a Kagami x Tsukasa fan

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10926205/1/The-Rabbit-and-The-Puppy

A new lucky star twincest story just starting up by a good author :)

There isnt much out there for that pairing :(

p.s Any fanfic readers recommend any good lucky star yuri fan fics? I've read a few.

last edited at Dec 31, 2014 3:52AM

elevown
Image Comments 24 Dec 05:05
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
4276ac65342f28e2ce3d40abc6503bd7

^ Except a lot of people love it and were not disappointed at all. Also- they might as well almost BE a cannon couple- you say they arnt a real couple, but there's a reason a lot of people ship them- they REALLY come across as romantic in the movie more than sisters.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

A rare example of a no text manga that actually doesn't need text. Very nice.

elevown
Image Comments 17 Dec 17:24
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Needs an incest tag i think. Just saw this the other day- and their relationship does come across as almost more romantic than sisterly..

Made me wonder if it was deliberate, or they at least were aware of how it looked when they were making it?

last edited at Dec 17, 2014 5:27PM

elevown
Image Comments 16 Dec 08:51
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
46919828_p2

By far the best saki pairing - and one of my favourites all round due to all Hakka-ya's amazing doujins.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

You know, I never finished this but... do they yuri at all??

Marimite never goes beyond subtext really - i think it might be a bit clearer in the light novels but no, its never outright yuri.

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 4:02PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really like this so far :)

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/exciting_feelings_ch01#4

I thought it was Sachiko & Yumi ! (without ribbons). They at least somewhat remind me of them.

Looking forward to more.

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 10:29AM

elevown
Image Comments 06 Dec 18:27
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Reimutewi

I thought the OTP was MariAli?

elevown
Image Comments 05 Dec 13:44
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ After the first arc of season 2 (the sisters / accelerator story) I dont recall touma being in it ever again so if thats one of your main put offs feel free to watch the rest :)

elevown
Image Comments 05 Dec 05:10
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Railgun is in NO way a harem anime- there is NO harem. Index does, so dont watch that.

But since in railgun touma is an minor comedy side character who shows up for a few minutes in a few episodes- and the only person to have a crush on him is Misaka- the others never even meet him once. In railgun S2 he has a bigger part in the earlier episodes but he is still a side character, and except for a few seconds once, nobody but misaka meets him, I STILL dont see how that is a harem in ANY way??

Since when is the main character having a crush on a minor side character- and none of the other girls have even met him really, qualify as a HAREM??

IF you claim railgun has a harem you have never seen it or are lying, or confusing it with index. If you only have watched railgun, what roles these characters may or may not have in that is irrelevant.

The yuri in it IS treated only as comedy though. I think it has good characters still, besides the annoying minor side character touma.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really liked it but i dont see how its gona work as a long term relationship unless she can do the whole growing legs thing- they couldnt be together much if they only met on beach trips- and she'd be discovered before long.

That said, in almost all mermaid fiction ive seen theres always a way they can get legs and live on land most of the time.