Smolgirl
Image Comments 03 Aug 01:18
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020
D8iytwuv4ae20dw-orig

I find this kinda cute lol

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

I looove this manga, it reminds me when I started to like girls, I was like Adachi a lot "I want to hug, kiss and fuck girls, but I'm not like that of course" xD

Smolgirl
Image Comments 31 Jul 20:28
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020
Edgb8ruwoaab0o5-orig

I want their outfits lol

Smolgirl
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

I have complicated feelings about the last chapter, I expected a complete catharsis after what happened, and well, it kinda is, but I'm still not satisfied.
But I would say that it is more of a happy ending than a sad one, you can see on page 118 that the black-haired girl is crying, she is sad about what she did. About Angela she will never forget what her lover did to her and if her wings grow back, she won't let her cut them off again, but she will take her along with her (page 131 and 132).
Unfortunately, if someone wants to grow, they have to fail or suffer, and we see that both characters go through this.
Besides if we look at the art, it looks so paceful and beautiful in the last pages, I think the author wants to give us an optimistic feeling about this ending.
Honestly, I would say that if you're in a toxic relationship you should break up with your partner inmediatly, but this story seems to be about a toxic couple that stabilizes after all that chaos.
So far I am in love with Murasakino, each of her stories are different

P.D: And I have a feeling that Angela will grow wings again, look at pages 134 and 135, we can see the feathers and we see Angela's back and behind her there are birds flying. Why would the author give us false hope about mentioning it?

Smolgirl
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

I have a question, cutting her wings was with consent or not??
I'm not sure because Angela said “I don't know” about flying away and I'm sure that she could stop the other girl if she wants to, I'm sure the other girl wouldn't kill her or something like that.

Smolgirl
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

You know, I don't feel traumatized like the most here (is something wrong with me? lol) but I feel deeply sad for both characters. It really shows how a toxic relationship won't let you grow, won't let you to fly.

Smolgirl
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

The sequence when she's growing her wings is so beautiful, it looked a little scary at first, I felt the tension but the last drawing of her with her wings fully grown gave me a such a feeling of release.

I feel so sad knowing that she will never able to fly with them... :(

Smolgirl
Image Comments 20 Jul 22:41
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020
Mcdonalds

This is the best fan art of them <3

Smolgirl
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Oh no, she's gonna grow wings isn't she!? This story is going to make me cry isn't it!? I'm still going to love this aren't I? Sigh. Murasakino please don't make me cryyyyy.

I'm sure the girl is going to grow her wings and she's gonna go away T.T and we all are going to cry

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

When will there be a new chapter? T.T

It's monthly and next chapter is planned for July 27th

I didn't know... Thank you so much for answering <3

Smolgirl
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

I am in love with the stories of the author and her art, it gives you a magical feeling.

Smolgirl
First Time discussion 19 Jul 16:02
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Am I the only one who interpreted her laughter as nervousness?
Check the commentaries was a mistake xD

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

When will there be a new chapter? T.T

Smolgirl
Image Comments 14 Jul 05:03
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020
76095393_p0

This fan art is sooooo beautiful, just look at those sunset colors and Usagi's gaze makes me melt u///u

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

I want to be best friend with the guy lol
He seems to be so chill

Smolgirl
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Wait. Is this age gap?

I'm not sure, but I have a feeling it is.
Well, the girl with the black hair behaves more childishly than the blonde girl and I think "Onee-san" means big sister, but I'm not sure.

last edited at Jul 12, 2020 2:58PM

Smolgirl
Image Comments 12 Jul 14:44
Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020
Eoettohuyaai2g0-orig

I'm in love with this image!! It looks so delicate even in the lines and colors. The candles and the objects on the table give me a sense of femininity.
By the way, are those the girls from If It Rains Next Week??