Forum › Posts by Nyangomaru

Nyangomaru
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Like, you have your way with a drunk girl and the day after she doesnt remember.. and you fucking get angry after that? You shouldn't even touch a drunk person in the first place, for God's sake!!! Lol.

I think both of them was drunk, but only one of them had a blackout, and this one had initiate this situation...

Nyangomaru
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

That senpai was kind of scary, not telling her kouhai about that on purpose...does she like causing pain??
But otherwise, really cute story. Their blushing made me blush too =////=

Well she thought this was because of the influence of the Alcohol, and her feelings and her first time was one-sided....

Nyangomaru
Mousou Envy discussion 09 Sep 00:36
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

And that's what we read Naoko Kodama stories for, the healthy relationships. ;)

No, for the discussions! xD

Nyangomaru
Mousou Envy discussion 08 Sep 22:17
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I just like her art!

Nyangomaru
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Did not koharu intend to study abroad?

Nyangomaru
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

People seem to be reading something in the tone that I'm not getting:

pg. 1 ["Back in the day, I was clueless about yuri. Since then, I've learned and changed, so now I'm on team yuri."]
pg. 2 ["I saw that couple again, and found out they still just kiss. I had no idea that 'purity' thing really existed--amazing!"]

Given that the narrator obviously has had sex with women, I read that "noble" and "an incredible yuri" as mostly ironic--the narrator's reaction in the last panel is like, "Holy crap--really?" and definitely not, "Wow--that's so admirable!"

^

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Is this series over or what?

^

Nyangomaru
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

It's complete.

Then why it's on hiatus?

Nyangomaru
Image Comments 04 Sep 07:07
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016
Dhw2vq1u8aaqw-r-orig

Read the Manga, not the Anime...

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Would be Yuri Crush or Subtext not more accurate?

Nyangomaru
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I think Hitomi isn't straight, she's in love with Aiko. That's why she dumped the guys after she's sure Aiko saw her with these guys. She wanted to comforted from the girl she's in love.. (sry for my bad english)

Nah, I don't think that's the case, she always says she gets dumped, sadly this ones straight

Well this is what SHE says, but no one knows the True! Only because she says she's the one who got dumped, that doesn't mean that this is true.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

If I'm reading this right, doesn't she only become a youkai if they scissor? Given that LOTS of lesbian couples never do that, they should be fine.

When i read right is cunnilingus taboo either.

last edited at Aug 29, 2018 9:00AM

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

The series was funny, well maybe this series is funny. But at the same time is this series somehow really depressing, our Lesbian (Bi?) girl is hated by Hana, and Hana look down on her and treats her like a lowlife, thats really a downer... I hope she (Miyako) fells soon in love with Matsumoto!

At least between Hina and Noah seems like something is starting to bloom. But i doubt that something happen there, because Miyako is Hina's number one.

(Sry for my english)

last edited at Aug 6, 2018 7:23PM

Nyangomaru
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

The kind of weird thing is the chronology. Shuri didn't find out about Rina and Ayumi's relationship until after the voting had started. So was she the one who asked the teacher to start the vote in the first place? Or did she have nothing to do with starting the vote, and just adopted it for her scheme part-way through?

If she did pressure Eriko to start the vote before even knowing about Rina and Ayumi, then for what purpose? She said she was the source of the rumors about a lesbian couple in the swim club—was she just trying to get Saki kicked out? I feel like this story would've made a lot more sense if the vote had only started after Shuri found out about Rina and Ayumi. The way it's presented now, it looks like she just randomly tried to get any two people kicked out of the club for no real reason, and then only decided during the vote that those two people should be Saki and Ayumi.

I think because she knows who the Two Lesbians are, and because she and Rina hates Saki she wanted to kick her out.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I want to know how i have to read it?
And what's is missing?
Or is it already complete?

Nyangomaru
Image Comments 30 Nov 23:17
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016
33510121_p0

Not at all, because Kanade is 100% straight -,-

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

comes the rest soon? or was the translation canceled?

Nyangomaru
Rawr discussion 01 Dec 07:51
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Do you still make the continuation to A Girl In Ultramarine?

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Is it complete?

Oh come on, there was even a "to be continued" in the actual doujin.....

Sorry!

I don't read it, because i dont know, whether it is complete or not.
on mangaupdates it's "Completely Scanlated? Yes"

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Is it complete?

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Thanks Nevri! Hope the others come too!

Nyangomaru
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Lol 8 Pages but the penultimate Panel it's like a kick in the Face! "We're both girls, anyway, and it was an accident." puke.

Nyangomaru
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

makes / u / scanlations further?

Nyangomaru
Love discussion 09 Sep 06:18
Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

the page after that is better

reminds me of this moment http://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/014/032/10.png

From?

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

how about having a classification of the NSFW tag?
For example, in a 20-sided one-shot 1-5 pages = low / 6 - 10 = medium / 10+ = high

That's essentially what the Sex tags are for, so you can determine if its a PWP story or just a story that has some nudity in it. I would say this was pretty clear from the tags that it wasn't going to be a cutesy romantic story with mild nudity.

I meant it more generally, for example ~ http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/in_the_rain_and_cold#1 ~ here are there four NSFW pages.