Forum › Posts by Autumn

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

That's one great update. Thumbs up.

would like some development between Airi and Rin.

last edited at Aug 5, 2016 2:30AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

This was neither good nor bad.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

well I liked it. I was hoping for them to be separate in the end anyway because Amy didn't look that sincere and seemed to be just going along with Fiona. It didn't look like she was in love with Fiona. Plus there didn't seem to be anything solid between them to warrant any long lasting relationship. I don't know but there was something missing and I would not have liked it if there was a happy end.

It was good to see Fiona moving on and starting her own journey.

joined Mar 11, 2016

That wasn't very nice. Poor Octopus-san. why must humans be so brutal for their own convenience. Tch. Tch.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Well duh; she is just shocked by the unexpected development. Let her sort out her feelings first people. It is a bit early to call it creepy before knowing their personalities and the nature of their relationship. Mimika's reactions were for the sake of readers amusement; not clues to her normal behavior. so take it easy minna-san. =D

Tho I'd love to see the posts here if yuzumori accepted Mimika along with her creepiness. xDD

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 2:45AM

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

I am enjoying it as long as it does not become nsfw. with just 2 chapters out it is too early to be passing judgments on Mimika. The girl has yet to sort out her feelingz zura!

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 2:04AM

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Clearly stated in the old chapter Yuu choose to stay tho.
That sounds like an extravagant plan, but i bet that's what Touko will do. Let me quote Sayaka. "This is Touko after all

Yeah but now she needs to reconsider her choice' is what I am/was saying.

That's why I said that she (yuu) should get out of this relationship asap.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

I doubt she'll be content with just one-sidedly loving Yuu for very long anyway. No one is ever content with just that.

while I agree that she will eventually have to consider what she wants their relationship to be in the future; I don't want Yuu to become miserable in the mean time. That will not sit right with how her character has been buildup. plus Touko needs to realise that she is the one in love not the other way around to be giving Yuu those eyes.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Yuu should just dump Touko right now or else she is going to become miserable in the chapters to come (in case she develops feelings for Touko).

Also what is Touko's end game anyway? Flirting with Yuu till her graduation and then leave? Some tension is needed in their relationship to get Touko off of her high horse.

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 5:28AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Light novel Adachi to Shimamura has a manga apparently. I got two chapters of it from a page on 4chan's site. And the second chapter is so very lovely. I am liking the novel and the manga a lot. So I was wondering if someone here is interested in translating and releasing these two chapters. Leave the cleaning to me.

Link to the original page:
https://yuki.la/u/2049867

Link to the chapters:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/52cd1a4n33jfg/Manga

Thank you. :)

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Adachi to Shimamura has a manga apparently. I got two chapters of it from a page on 4chan's site. And the second chapter is so very lovely. I am liking the novel and the manga a lot. Sadly there is just one translated chapter of the LN and two (untranslated) chapters of the manga on the web as far as my findings go.

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 11:37AM

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Um I saw a page at /u/ scanlations that the web novel Adachi to Shimamura apparently has a manga and someone posted a link there to two of its chapters too. So I was thinking if we can get those two chapter translated/released. I can help with the cleaning if desired.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

with Team Yandere we go . . . =]

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

But she did ask for the manager's opinion if she should hide her real feelings? And the manager did give her take on the matter.

Also when you want someone to hear you out and if that someone is older than you then I think it is obvious that you are asking for an advice too along the lines. what I understaood from the chapter is that she was feeling insecure about her stance regarding their current situation after seeing Yuu/Touko acting close enough and wanted to confirm that her take on the matter was right by discussing it with the manager. I think asking for the advice is implicit/implied/ here.

I think the "For Now" here implies that she is planning to some day. =)

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

She went to the manager for consultation because she felt that Touko may get taken away from her if she maintained the status quo and didn't do anything. She wanted someone to hear her out and give their advice as to what she should do? Continue on the current course or take action? And the manager was the obvious choice to consult her situation since she knew she will be understood. Moar she is perceptive, so after seeing Touko frankness with Yuu she was afraid that Touko may be in love (with Yuu) which made her upset.

Also she is just putting off the confession for now. That is what she clearly said in the last page. It is not like she will never let Touko know her feelings. Hence the incoming drama!

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

And here I thought this would not be a love triangle . . . . . .

But she could be a catalyst to make Touko realize that her love is more important than her standing in the society. I think she will side with Yuu if Touko tried to dump her for her image in the society.

Also this just occur to me while I was writing the above guess that Sayaka's story resembles /the on going plot (before this triangle)/ Yuu's perspective to a fair degree. Just contrast her love life with Touko/Yuu's story. Makes one wonder if they will end up the same?

If Nakatani Nio pairs up Sayaka with some other girl instead of leaving her single in the end then that would mean less suffering for her and more chapters of interesting story (with no bitter feelings left) for us. A win win closure to the show imo. Potential candidates may include Yuu's friends; possibly the novelist.

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 6:44AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Now that's how you do a story. More natural responses on both ends; something which is very hard to find in yuri manga till this day.

I liked it.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 9:34AM

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Also we don't see her craving for flesh to be speculating that she is turning into a zombie. But she may be needing another dose of those or better medicine to keep going.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gakkou_gurashi_ch45#8 Hmm...

Anyway, shit just keep getting crazier and crazier with each chapter. You'd think it would be impossible to reach new suspense peaks every chapter, but the mangaka is a genius.

I thought that was her senpai she liked and she was just giving a goodbye kiss. I am not sure. But if we relate this to her current situation then it might be that she is turning more and more into a complete zombie.

last edited at May 27, 2016 1:03PM

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Hmmm, there does seem to be some yuri in the end. Nice. :]

last edited at May 20, 2016 10:14AM

Autumn
Honey Crush discussion 12 May 13:54
joined Mar 11, 2016

I am not fond of bittersweet endings but this was one of the best yuri manga I've read.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

I don't think kurumi will end up like their teacher. Cause unlike sensei, she got her vaccination which, if not fully cured her, prevented her from turning into full fledged zombie. Of course the side effects (sleep deprivity, ice cold skin etc etc) will be there but that is better than being a zombie. Also we don't see her craving for flesh to be speculating that she is turning into a zombie. But she may be needing another dose of those or better medicine to keep going.

I highly doubt the girls will abandon her in case she is planning to leave. They will find her and bring her back and live happily ever after. Or so I hope.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Nice to see a non-h doujin of these two. Really liked the art. wish there were more of these from this author.

joined Mar 11, 2016

The game is totally worth it. I've played the demo and I know I totally want the full version now. (will buy it at my leisure)

I agree that these (chapters) are (a lot) more enjoyable if you have played the game. I am glad for Miki and Hina but I too wish there was an Ano route.

Lol at shiori's reaction to Hina about having a girlfriend. Hoping for Mako to be satisfied in the next chapter. ;]

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 11:30PM

Autumn
Yuri☆Kome discussion 29 Mar 13:33
joined Mar 11, 2016

This looks fun. I am on board.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Happened to read it again and I just love it. It sucks that there are no signs of any update sooner or later. :(

last edited at Mar 29, 2016 11:37PM