Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
Image Comments 11 Oct 03:53
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
33149911_p0

^^ I think rather her head is too small - which makes it look like that. Well.. also her hat and dress are too bulky too.

And while I'm at it might as well mention the foot position is wrong.

I still like the image though - good choice of subject matter :)

last edited at Oct 11, 2016 4:06AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

imo in order to put a "sequel" tag there should be required link to a prequel, which would show up next to the tags, this would be way more convinient than looking for it by yourself by browsing other works from the author

I agree with this, it's ridiculous to put a Sequel tag on a story then not actually say what it's a sequel to. At the very least put a link in the first comment in the discussion when it's posted.

I agree with this - though I see you removed sequel in this case.

Sometimes it can be hard to figure out what a story is a sequel to so it should be always linked to, assuming it is on the reader.

The best way would be to make the sequel tags actually link to the sequel, not to a list of all sequels (can't see why anyone would ever need to get a list of all sequels anyways but I'd have that accessible only through the search by tag facility and the link in the overall tag list.

Maybe you can't make it work like that at this point but It would be nice to get a link somewhere going forward.

As to the doujin it was amazing - thanks :)

I always thought I liked Eli x Nozomi more but now I'm not sure - they sure are sweet together.

Unlike nico & maki I can enjoy Eli and Umi with several different pairings - Eli can go well with Umi or Nozomi
- and I think Umi works well with Eli and Kotori - though for some reason I don't think she works with Honoko imo.

last edited at Oct 10, 2016 8:33PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Since when does she have a brother? She only has an older sister that I remember.

I certainly have zero interest in that other route.

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 7:25PM

elevown
Image Comments 09 Oct 14:50
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
[aoi%20mitsuru]

^^ lol me - that's why I clicked it, to see if the image uploaded right.

p.s why does Aya have no wings?

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 2:52PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Not sure I read it like that - I thought her saying she likes the unique slice with santa on top, she wants to keep it all to herself and be the only one to taste it - was her saying she wanted Satoko all to herself too so it was ok for her to make her hers.

Anyways I liked it :)

elevown
Beloved L discussion 08 Oct 02:13
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The art is great :) I hope the story isn't too dark though - it seemed to me to not be self harm or to try to get close to the doctor given what the girl said and how she said it, it seems to point to abuse by her parents / guardians (physical abuse).

As for the age gap I agree with Nya-chan's sentiments. !6 is totally legal here in the UK - and she clearly didn't know her age or would of slept with her if she had. It's really nothing to get even slightly worked up about.

I kinda expect a Hoshikawa like outcome too - though maybe not totally avoiding more intimacy given she is older in this story - depends how their relationship develops.

BTW where is this set - South Korea or china or something? And what is the drinking age there? I can assume the girl shouldn't of been in that night club - another reason to not realise she was younger besides she looks mature for her age.

last edited at Oct 8, 2016 2:17AM

elevown
Image Comments 07 Oct 15:23
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
59066670_p0

^ It's not the foot looking short - the ball of our foot curves down to the outside, as well as the outer toes getting shorter - so much so that the end of your little toe is more on level with the BOTTOM of your big toe - or about half way up it at most. Look at the picture you linked and how much the ends of all the toes curve down - you could fit another little toe in the gap above it and the height of the big toe. Now look at this drawing. It's barely any shorter - partly because the foot shape is a bit wrong with where the toes start, partly because the smaller ones are too long - making their ends all almost level.

I checked on my own foot and the difference in height from the top of the little toe to top of big toe is about 5cm - which is basically the length of the little toe it's self - maybe a bit more. It will be less for people with smaller feet, but the ratios will be the same.

It's a minor thing really and doesn't stop me enjoying the image but it is there.

last edited at Oct 7, 2016 3:29PM

elevown
Image Comments 07 Oct 05:36
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
59066670_p0

That is very nice :)

^

As for the toes, the ones on the left are more or less ok - it's just they haven't made the outer ones smaller so it looks odd.

A slight shame she isn't wearing the stockings in either this or the previous picture of succubus Aoba.
http://dynasty-scans.com/images/5052 (see my link there to a screen grab of the anime if you want to see the tops of said stockings). Maybe they were left out because we can only see what the tops looked liked?

I also think Aoba is a bit too short - she is small yes but I think compared to Hifumi she is about 1 - 1.5 inch too short here. Not really a big deal lol.

last edited at Oct 7, 2016 6:12AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That plot twist was unexpected

I saw it coming for some reason :)

and ^

Pseudo-maid.

Well, the other girl is still a maid so the maid tag is true :)

last edited at Oct 6, 2016 9:16PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I kind of had it in my head that these were all normal animals but the pet shop owner saw them as people and the half-human thing was just a metaphor.

I saw no hint the woman was delusional and 90% of everything we saw wasn't real but in her head - and it's not like cat girls aren't a very common anime manga thing so not sure what made you think that.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think it's great but since it's a gag manga revolving round a single premise, I can't see it being really long. Maybe 1 volume?

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I can like stories with 'pets' if they are done right - it's usually a single pet / master or a few, like say orin, oku, chen type pet situations - they could clearly leave their masters if they hated it..

Or a really good one - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/invasion_nue_girl :)

Even though Nue isn't a voluntary pet it's clear by the end of the sequel they both kinda like the set up and I could see really enjoying a 3rd one where Nue agreed to become a pet, and had the lead and bracelet removed and lived at the shrine - and Remiu realising she really liked to care for and be nice to her etc.

It's not really a rational reason why I can be ok with some pet set ups and not others - I think it's when it's more like a world wide institutionalized thing and much more like slavery, even 'breeding' them and them being 'sold' etc and they don't seem to have rights or any say in their situation - then it just seems totally unacceptable.

last edited at Oct 5, 2016 6:16PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, the ending was good as far as the story went but I generally hate these casual subservient / slave race settings - Not sure why they seem popular or acceptable in Japan. There are lots of them though - like the recent nekopara games or even back in the day with robots like chobits, and many other cat girl IP.

They have these sentient cat girls or robots all made to be bread / sold and owned by humans - even if in the anime they are all looked after with love it is still slavery. EVEN with robot girls you make - if they have true AI awareness that makes it slavery - and I can't get past being disturbed at how scummy the human race would have to be to happily and unquestioning go back to legal slavery. And them not being human doesn't make it better.

I always loved in Nanoha how their devices are treated - not just by their user - they effectively worked with you because they wanted to - when it came to upgrades they were asked what they thought - and could request their own or refuse etc.

So even though they were magic / nano tech devices not even vaguely humanoid - because they were truly sentient and self aware they were treated as partners and had rights. Kinda the opposite of this owning cat girl slaves fetish.

I do like cat girls mind :) Just can we please have ones that arn't owned as slaves?

last edited at Oct 4, 2016 6:18PM

elevown
Image Comments 30 Sep 09:13
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Untitled-3

I just realised she couldn't possibly have filmed that without 2 cameras lol.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I saw Princess Maker 2 Refine has been released on steam. I remember playing the leaked english beta many years ago and enjoying it. Has anyone tried this new version?

I was wondering how much has been changed? I hear it has better new music, updated graphics etc but couldn't find much else.

Someone did say they had made her dress 'tamer' so I wonder if they have made it more PG - like removing the badder endings like courtesan and prostitute and replacing her more sexy outfits etc?

I also seem to remember she had one ending where she ends up with another girl though it wasn't specifically romantic?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I dunno if it's a translation issue or the doujin being mysterious, but it felt like I was missing half the conversation.

last edited at Sep 28, 2016 10:16AM

elevown
Image Comments 27 Sep 10:25
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
50948537_p0

^^ rbtpajajakng Nope - I forgot that one - but I don't think having panda babies really counts anyways lol.

I meant this one - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/touhou_blue_book_lovely_life_with_you#1

elevown
Image Comments 21 Sep 22:02
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
54486819_p0

^Ah - lol. Like I said I don't know that much about the Fate IP. I checked it out - shame it's a mobile game and therefore undoubtedly naff (And I don't have a smart phone lol). Still like the pic tho :)

elevown
Image Comments 21 Sep 15:30
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
54486819_p0

What is this from? It says a Fate/X doujin but what is Fate/X? - a game? I don't see why one of the characters would be 'protagonist' unless it is a game? And if so what is it's full name? I know of the many Fate something or other games / spin offs but not much about any of them.

A quick google search didn't seem to show anything useful for Fate/X .

last edited at Sep 21, 2016 3:33PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Was I the only one who found it really creepy when she opened the door and she was in the bunny suit? LMAO

Lol - a bit creepy - but more.. surreal and incongruous.

elevown
SUI-PRE discussion 21 Sep 11:24
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This series of Precure was never one of my favs but as to the manga-

Well.. It was pretty silly content wise lol.

The line art was great but it was really let down by having no screentone - I wonder if they ran out of time or it was a choice? It makes it hard on the eyes - and the few times they did use it, for some reason they went for a naff 'lines' type or
messy confetti / bamboo weave type pattern that didn't work at all. (see page 74 for one of the worst examples).

last edited at Sep 21, 2016 11:24AM

elevown
Image Comments 17 Sep 15:05
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
50948537_p0

It looks like the hat is the goal to me too - so the choice is maybe playing ball with Marisa or going to Alice for a cuddle? OR maybe passing the ball to Alice instead?

It's Ultra cute though :)

P.s Has anyone noticed Touhou Magic babies are always Marisa and Alice's lol? I think I remember one Sakuya and Meling baby once too - but none for Reimu or most other characters.

last edited at Sep 17, 2016 3:09PM

elevown
Image Comments 09 Sep 01:00
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
58870179_p0

Very nice pic :)

By coincidence I was working on a stitched together pan shot / screen grab of this very scene from the anime :)

https://imgur.com/xUdcooA

Took a few hours - had to remove the blur from the lower image from the anime - (and I didn't want to chop off her stocking tops with the cute bows!)

Thought I'd share it for any Aoba fans.

last edited at Sep 1, 2020 10:38AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like this a lot for such a short doujin :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The best thing about this was the title lol. The rest was.. average yuri hentai.