Forum › Posts by Serenata

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Arisa is like a cartoon character that plays with gravity and speed just because the rules of physics weren't explained properly

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Arisa's libido is off the charts! I loved the "naked" legs part haha but hmmm at this rate, Mari is gonna explode (one way or another).

Serenata
Anime season 15 Dec 12:50
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh right!!! the rival group, I'm looking forward to see them... I wonder if the app already talks about them? anyway it doesn't change the fact that I want my perfect diagram of ships! so we can start another holy war.

On another note.... Marriage in rifle is beautiful is such an easy concept lo/ (ep09)

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You're making lots of assumptions like you're criticizing the manga so far based on what you think it's gonna happen... And reading your previous comments is like you like Haru but really have it against Midori, that she doesn't care if Haru gets in a fight and doesn't have in her to get involved, that she can't take care of her and only throws money, that she seems like a sloth and finally that Haru would be better off with the family that didn't even want to get involved (unlike Midori who got mad at them even when she had no obligation at all) and hasn't showed up yet like... Is like they thought "Oh! good, now I don't need to deal with that!" and finally, saying that Haru is perfectly capable of taking care of her own... This is a 14yo girl you're talking about, if she becomes and adult with the last remaining years of her youth feeling abandoned and without affection, that's going to have serious repercussions.

In my case, I want them to be happy together, no matter what form that relationship takes... If they can grown closer and heal from that, then it's fine.

last edited at Dec 15, 2019 10:35AM

Serenata
Anime season 15 Dec 08:37
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

IS NOT KYOANI!!!

ahem

In other news (and for no one's surprise) LL is getting a new anime with a new group!
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-12-15/love-live-franchise-gets-new-nijigasaki-gakuen-school-idol-dokokai-tv-anime/.154395 I wonder why is always 9, you know how hard is to deal with the shipping with odd numbers?!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AzuraeLyonheart posted:

It’s not just bad yuri, it’s a terrible story, dialogues, scenario. Everything! Ugh.

Don’t just leave nasty comments because you didn’t like how it ended. If you read it all the way through, you obviously had things you liked about it. At least say something like “it would have been better if this happened,” or “I wish they had done this.”
I for one loved the characters, though I do wish we had gotten a confession or realization of love scene.

He/she is allowed their opinion, it was not nasty. All i see here is your lack of respect for their opinion and forcing your words down their throat. The ended was sh*t, end of, the story was fine, looked like a really nice build up, lots of anticipation but left with disappointment and a final chapter which was pretty poor.

That wasn't being disrespectful, if you go to a forum you have to expect and be able to handle replies, criticism and discussion... Who on their right mind would read (for several months) something that they consider terrible in every way possible? Of course there's no one! it was just their unfulfilled expectations crashing down doing the talking there... Is just sad to say those things at this point, they had all the chances to leave before if they really feel that it was bad from the start.

And well I just feel bad for the people who are not actively participating in the discussion, it's been know like from the very start that this manga wasn't going to continue the story, that there's a LN and that we even have a second manga catching up and an anime announcement. I almost feel shocked that people are shocked but I know not everyone has the time to read the whole thread. I just hope those nasty comments don't show up in the other manga or the anime discussion like "I Saw the manga, the ending is horrible!!" comments like that shows that they only care about their own opinion.

I bet the anime it's gonna cover this and beyond before the Moke version xP Also thanks for continuing this work, I don't want to read the light novel yet, I just like seeing the drawings too much!

last edited at Dec 15, 2019 12:19AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

DschingisKhan posted:

Really? Fall in love and lose your magic? Again? I hope that turns out to be a lie, because it wasn't even interesting the first time.

To be frank, I don't remember the other stories that have this rule... It feels familiar but nothing more.

Serenata
Image Comments 14 Dec 00:41
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Untitled1004

Lots of ink was spilled that day

Serenata
Image Comments 14 Dec 00:40
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Eiwfvijxuaajgd9-orig

Ep 10 was hot

Serenata
Image Comments 13 Dec 22:22
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Untitled-4

Hahaha I think this is more YOuchika than Diachika

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hmmmmm, I can't appreciate the watersports in this case, I can't hardly think of it that way (maybe because this isn't even a hentai work).

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Twintail characters never get old for me hahaha I love thissssss!! it's so adorable

Serenata
Anime season 13 Dec 08:30
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah I've seen lots of people complaining about the story like it doesn't make sense but is not even over yet and for the most part, it has been really entertaining to watch... But yeah, taking a time off and fix the animation will make this something really memorable at least for me, and about the ad part, I feel that way only when it comes to the amount of ships who literally are there just for shown or just to appear in one frame... But I'm glad for that as well, I got to see the Cleveland sisters even if they weren't relevant to the story and even Eldrige and Bache

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think 5 more years would be appropriate :))))

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KatzeDerNacht posted:

I am having more fun reading the comments than the manga itself haha. Honestly, if they post some guro yuri, does people also complain about , normalizing murder and chopping people off, for example? I think not.

The story is eh ok,I've seen worse.

Not guro but I would looooooooooooooooove to have Kitanai Kimi Ga translated here, is just so twisted and it has such a cute art, people would lose their heads as the story goes on... and it would be pretty funny too to see the people trying their hardest to get it deleted instead of ...idk, stop reading it themselves.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Clueless1 posted:

Holy plot moves, Batman! Chapter 186 has definitely solidified the relationship! I’d love to see how the other relationships get serious. I’m curious to see which relationships survive the test of time. (Like a flash forward to a reunion—although that would be cliche... how about a funeral instead? Like “Three Weddings and a Funeral”— but Yuri style!)

What do you mean by funeral xD no ships shall die here! they'll all live foreverrrr

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Evitron posted:

and to answer the perpetual question: i'm in the comments for this thing i hate because i hate it and i don't want it or the people that want to read it to come to this website i DO enjoy. i want all the pedos who think that they can hide behind the words "lolicon" or "shotacon" and act like they're not cranking off to children to leave and go back to 4chan or wherever else you spineless worms used to go

It's funny because people get banned in 4chan if they dare posting real pictures, because no matter the place, everyone knows that it's wrong... Everyone with common sense at least.

Also first rule in dynasty: First, and above all, remember that everyone is here to have fun and enjoy yuri together. Being overly aggressive, insulting, and generally a jerk to other commenters is against the rules. So don’t do it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

GendoIkari posted:

GendoIkari posted:

more like peedophilia

I like how this breaks the stupid tension in the comments so far lo/ but seriously, what are you all talking about normalizing peedophilia, or any kind of twisted inclinations? Is not being accepted anywhere with civilized government... There's even a character in the manga that says "uugh gross!" EVERYONE is aware even the author and the readers too. Or are you afraid that maybe after reading this someone will stand up and say "I had a change of heart, I'm going to the congress to demand law changes!"

So it all comes to one thing at the end, do you want to read it or not? if you don't and still went and read it ... I don't know what to tell you, seriously. Please at least use the tag block system.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway, as always, is just ITou being Hachi

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 4:14PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sorry I can't read that XP like I said I don't need more spoilers, I'm plenty happy with what I saw already

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KangaNoodles posted:

KangaNoodles posted:

Omg... OMG OMG I normally don't do this because the translation comes so fast and so good but I got curious about my favorite ship so I went to the official page and THE NEWEST CHAPTER IS ABOUT THEM!! ONIBI AND NAO !!! I almost exploded because they updated precisely today (is is fate? destiny? is this a signal from the Gods?)... and idk what they're saying but aaahh I'm so happy!!

Maaaaaaaate!!! I've been dying to see the outcome for these two!!!! So happy its finally getting attention, bless you for this leak, its all the info Ive needed since their incident...

Well, you need a warning... this newest chapter is considerably far ahead! it's 207 BUT I honestly don't know what happens between 186 and 207, so there could be more. But I don't want to spoil me anymore and lots of chapters are for paid subscriptions.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pink fweeeeeeeh?!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

blopa posted:

And so, for once, no one was an idiot that day.

I'm smiling like an idiot today with this chapter :p

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Omg... OMG OMG I normally don't do this because the translation comes so fast and so good but I got curious about my favorite ship so I went to the official page and THE NEWEST CHAPTER IS ABOUT THEM!! ONIBI AND NAO !!! I almost exploded because they updated precisely today (is is fate? destiny? is this a signal from the Gods?)... and idk what they're saying but aaahh I'm so happy!!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LukeDraco posted:

Goddammit Haruka and Kanae are just too fucking adorable!!!!!

I really love them too, I specially like how much Haruka loves Kanae like she's the only one who notices how cool and beautiful she truly is, and she doesn't go out of her way doing stuff like changing Kanae's style or giving her a full make up for that. And I love how Kanae is being cornered by love, you can't keep making excuses !!! it's happening!

Serenata
Fragtime discussion 10 Dec 08:39