Forum › Posts by Rye

Rye
Image Comments 09 Dec 00:37
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014
44661293_big_p8

Love the colors and the classic red string of fate.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Don't bother with Radiant Dawn I hate that game it ruined everything that was established in Path of Radiance it also got rid of the yuri vibes Mist x Jill, etc , the soundtrack is mostly forgettable, starts hard as f**k then it gets super easy, cool graphics tho! if you like the series go back to the old ones instead or the ds one that got fan translated and the obvious FE: Awakening still my favorite.

The GC one was not exactly great but I managed to enjoy it. Doubt that I'll ever return to the Wii one. Have had my eyes on Awakening, but I keep telling myself to wait for a 3ds emulator to finally hit the web cuz I am cheap...

My favorite is Blazing Swords for the GBA, was my introduction to the series and the one I found to be a bit more tightly designed as a turn-base strategy game.

Edit: I feel like I left out a few details on RD: It has a lesbian character she hits on various girls but it goes nowhere

Well, I was not surprised, lesbian characters in games rarely get anywhere (when it comes to relations)... Actually, I've never seen any in which they do (at an explicit level)...

If you chose a Fe Avatar in Awakening Tharja is super gay, I see Severa and Noire subtext too. FE always had all sorts of things aka incest, yuri, yaoi, age gaps, etc but they do hold back. https://36.media.tumblr.com/89a1d5d52e1efdd13bf014cb69c98037/tumblr_n6l1badKGM1tn17v8o1_400.png

I don't blame you 9 is not the best but has a great soundtrack. Did you try Sword of Seals? that one is the sequel to Blazing sword caution some chapters are BS. The one before that on the Snes and NES are pretty good but I wouldn't recommend 1 it's pretty outdated now days well duh the remake didn't do any better either but 3 is solid.
I almost forgot 3ds emulation is probably never going to happen same with the vita.

last edited at Dec 9, 2014 1:57AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Me again lolololololololololol today I'll share a couple of yuri pics video game themed of course and speaking of Midna... Midna x Zelda!. There's a few on deviantart but few are actually good. The rest are all fire emblem themed...all links because I'm lazy =p

1 2 3 4 5 lol wait a minute how did this one get here? 8 bug in armor! 10

ok that's enough for now, so tempted to post a NSFW but I don't know how many ppl here are under 18...I'd feel guilty watch out for the obvious trap!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Awww that was a cute chapter...well back the pervert mode!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well that really isn't the same as having the console at home even if you live next door...trust me I know from experience haha, Imp Midna = hottest girl in Hyrule warriors dlc twili Midna not even worth it! am I right? I'm having a blast with it if you can't tell xD
Also poor Xbone but apparently that sold really well on black friday that's cool too!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Don't bother with Radiant Dawn I hate that game it ruined everything that was established in Path of Radiance it also got rid of the yuri vibes Mist x Jill, etc , the soundtrack is mostly forgettable, starts hard as f**k then it gets super easy, cool graphics tho! if you like the series go back to the old ones instead or the ds one that got fan translated and the obvious FE: Awakening still my favorite.

The Dark souls thingy looks cool I'll be watching that!

Edit: I feel like I left out a few details on RD: It has a lesbian character she hits on various girls but it goes nowhere, it has yaoi undertones specifically Ike x Soren and its kinda funny that Ike has a descendant in Awakening lol, the 3-13 archer is awesome, you can have fun with it as long as you just play the chapters skipping everything else. Problems with the game pt 2: the pacing is terrible, the game wants you to use everyone but doesn't give you enough time to train them, the laguz system still sucks, the story, no supports conversations, broken skill system, a lot of filler, Micaiah(I like her design and that's it), units are too unbalanced and most suck, the story, 2nd and 3rd round bullshit, they force Sothe into the endgame, the story and the ending.

last edited at Dec 8, 2014 12:41AM

Rye
Hanayamata discussion 07 Dec 23:55
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Speaking of Hanayamata there's a few yuri pics around the internet Naru x Yaya , Hana x Naru and Tami x Machi haven't seen any doujin yet.

last edited at Dec 8, 2014 3:14AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I guess you'll have to look around and see if you like anything else, right now I have Mario kart, Hyrule warriors, Tekken TT2 and Bayonetta1+2. Don't bother with any ubisoft games they are all half assed, good examples: Mario 3d world, Resident Evil Revelations, Wind Waker hd, the upcoming Fatal Frame and the teased SMT x FE, there's some multiplats like Injustice and I won't lie Cpnt toad looks kinda fun.

It took me over a year before I decided to buy the console so take your time, do some research and think about it or you know Nintendo may throw a cool promotion like with MK8 that gives you a free game or something like that.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ah~ that was adorbs, Homura was SOOO OOC but whatever.

Rye
Anime season 07 Dec 22:22
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ hahaha you have to watch strike witches alone and don't worry it has a slow start but its great, S2 is even better.

I had to watch Rebellion 3 times before I stopped hating it, that one got me more than the anime did. Forgot to mention Madoka's song "mata ashita", "and I'm home" too goods songs both soul crushing...

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 10:33PM

Rye
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 22:07
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

lol @ Nanoha reference. This got pretty big again...I'm just gonna walk away slowly...I'm still neutral...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@mizozo: you aren't interested in any other wiiu games? not upcoming zelda, xenoblade or starfox? or the ones that are already out like bayonetta, mario kart, hyrule warriors? sonic boom hah good one!

@flips: well...you can watch let's plays too...you are missing out metroid prime (one of my favorite games), fire emblem 9(easy as f**k), wind waker(well there's the hd too), F-zero gx (best one) and I can go on...I love the GC. As for the money there's sales and used games too but once you get hooked up you won't mind spending the money believe me when I started paying for them it hurt ah I miss being a kid haha. Oh yeah there was a gba version hahaha.

@Kyonne: I think the online is slightly better on the wii u but team battles do seem like they would have no lag problems that's pretty cool. Arc System Works / Aksys Games always deliver on the music and visuals no surprise here I haven't played that particular game yet though.

Rye
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 02:53
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Haha that looks waaaaaaaay different, the spanish translation looks pretty bad now...I'll just wait next time not only because of the quality but because it feels butchered too it's missing a lot of details.

Don't be so hard with yourself. While some details are different the general meaning and context is the same, delivering the driving idea behind this chapter. You did a great work.

Wasn't it translated from Japanese to Spanish then from Spanish to English anyways? If that's the case then even if both translators were experts there's a far greater chance of errors.

I forgot to answer this ooops. Yes I translated a translated version but it was close to 1 to 1 I blamed whoever made that 1st for the omissions, I can relate since I had to change a few things for them to make sense in english but I feel that too much was cut so it reduced the quality. Some parts were really hard to translate too, I had to use google translate quite a bit even though spanish is supposed to be my native language lol

Either way thanks for the kind words and I already thanked the one that shared the spanish release for the early chapter.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh cool another veteran! if you are a Melee player you need to get used to the game a lot of chars got nerfed/buffed Falco is shit try as for the ones Shulk, Megaman, Rosalina since they take time master. Or you could just main one like some people do...

I'm not worried about the 3ds version it's not dying out: it's cheaper, it's portable(sells even more in japan) and a lot of fans get both versions anyway. Last time I got online...last week I think...I found a lot of players...mostly noobs and a few trolls but there's some good players so they most be dedicated.

Rye
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 01:30
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Not to mention the 167k views haha Citrus is something else.

Rye
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 00:55
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Crown: I started reading Happy End and rage quit, don't even know the other two don't generalize people like that! The only crap that I read is bleach, Citrus is not that bad the only problem with it is it's pacing.

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 12:55AM

Rye
Image Comments 07 Dec 00:25
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Moe indeed...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ lol brain fart indeed. After rebellion...I don't think I'm easily shocked but ep 9 was pretty um...interesting

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 12:13AM

Rye
Luka V4X Fanfiction? 07 Dec 00:08
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

lol I'm just messing with you. And holy crap I need to make some time to read your fic now it's pretty long. Also vampires?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Sorry no the 3ds/Wii u link is not for cross-play the 3ds can't handle the stuff that goes on the Wii u version but I'll get the Wii u version...next month maybe? I need to get some money first! you should practice then go online and you can ask me if you're having any trouble with spoiler boss.

Rye
Citrus discussion 06 Dec 23:28
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Haha that looks waaaaaaaay different, the spanish translation looks pretty bad now...I'll just wait next time not only because of the quality but because it feels butchered too it's missing a lot of details.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Uh question what's SoL? not sure if I'm just having a brain fart or something...

Vividred a Harem? Nah the pairings are really obvious red+blue, green+yellow

This is NOT like Madoka yes it deals with the actions <-> consequences but this isn't depressing as fuck just...rough, it doesn't psychologically/physically torture young girls just for being young and naive. The fights follow the Strike Witches method kick the X ass, X exposes core, shoot the core but people remember Madoka because they fight inside a barrier with weird colors.
It's a good show in my opinion I didn't expect the serious tone but the slice of life parts are a nice breather.

Rye
Luka V4X Fanfiction? 06 Dec 23:01
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ok I'll post later when I decide and finish what I'm doing, I may write another one and just post both later instead.
And no! you have to take responsibility you're the Chief, Chief! on this thread you are Chief Candy! It's not about the stories plot it's about honor!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

If you want to get back into Nintendo you can probably get a 2ds really cheap there's the Starfox 64 remake since that got you curious and you could try smash and jooooooin us and wow Melee? did you miss the whole GC library?

The only multi-player games I play are fighting games I lose interest pretty quickly on everything else for some reason, the last FPS I really played was 007 nightfire a 2002 game XD.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amno3GrIrZU ZELDA SKYRIM HOLY SHIIIII maybe poke-skyrim next? also Starfox will come out before zelda they are working hard!
Today has been a busy day but I'm very happy! =D