Forum › Posts by Faust

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

There's the new Delinquent tag now
Meguro kinda gives off that vibe, but she's pretty much just alienated from her classmates because the social hierarchy in the school is batshit crazy, doesn't exactly feel right, right?

Faust
LOVE/DEATH discussion 17 Oct 13:38
joined Sep 21, 2014

THE DELINQUENT TAG. THATS GREAT.
NOW I JUST HAVE TO TRY AND REMEMBER WHERE IT COULD BE USED

joined Sep 21, 2014

There's something really satisfying about a series that focuses so heavily on base character interactions and sharp dialogue. Their chemistry is just so good, I want to keep reading about them. Great to see this completed.

YES. This is exactly how I feel, nice to have someone put it in words so I can finally understand it myself!
I like characters who, having an ambiguous relationship/friendship, try to determine throughout more complicated interactions, just what exactly do they think of each other.
Like Notes from the Garden of Lilies, does anyone know other manga like this?

joined Sep 21, 2014

Gorgeous art

joined Sep 21, 2014

tomboys are hot!!

Much love for this post ^^^^^

Faust
Stretch discussion 14 Oct 22:01
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yup, it's confirmed. Show is still pissed at the yuri community about Prism.

I don't blame him...

WTF did the community do, other than be sad that he got caught acting unethically? That was his own fault, and far as I could see the fan community generally supported him.

Shou fucked up, he plagiarised, don't see how that his fuck ups have enough to do with us

Faust
Stretch discussion 14 Oct 21:55
joined Sep 21, 2014

FUCK. I'M SO UPSET.
MY STOMACH.
MY FEELS.
MY HEART GREW FUCKING COLD AS I SAW "END" AND I WAS LIKE NO. NO. PLEASE.
FUCK.

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

I thought they were already holding hands, so Tomo just went for it and squeezed her hand again?
Man, maybe I'm dense, but I never would have understood that

joined Sep 21, 2014

Thank you for bringing us the two last parts for As Yet I Have No Name :) , I was dying to find out what happened next

joined Sep 21, 2014

FINALLY
Finally got to find out how/to what point their relationship progressed <3333
Seems like short hair reciprocates now, even asking if she wants to stay over, with a CLEAR idea in mind of what the means

Faust
Clover discussion 13 Oct 19:17
joined Sep 21, 2014

^ We don't know if they are all into girls, the oldest one particularly but there are no evidence for youngest one too

The oldest one seems straight to me, I think she's aware of her friend's feelings but doesnt reciprocate. She's also focused on getting a husband

The youngest has a romantic two girl friendship with Sakurai at best, we don't really know if it moves past friendship

Anyhow, this series is simply lovely to read, very well written, the concept of all four sisters in the same age period.
It's unfortunate that the yuri levels are kinda low, but it was sweet nonetheless, truly a personal favourite!

Faust
PIERCE discussion 13 Oct 17:06
joined Sep 21, 2014

omg Mc is such a dtiz xD
Gave her earrings, FORGOT she gave her earrings, tossed the earrings xD
Got confessed to and kissed, convinced herself it was a dream the next day xD

Faust
Present discussion 13 Oct 16:58
joined Sep 21, 2014

Character Development <3

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

I think this was really good, it was cute, the characters are stupidly in love, it's simple and light to read :3
I liked the author's afterword lol, she said that the characters were just too stupid for her to imagine sex scenes xD
True :') They're such dense idiots in their own, lovable way, it was definitely heartwarming to read about such silly, honest love

Faust
Oddman 11 discussion 13 Oct 15:16
joined Sep 21, 2014

HAHAHA THAT LAST PAGE
Each chapter are such a blast xD

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Haha it seems funny, cute
Cool Kyoushinsha's other series, the Komouri-san one, should be uploaded on Dynasty as well, it's pretty cute

joined Sep 21, 2014

Meh.. I hope this gets better, tsundere-chan is really annoying

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Out of curiosity for one of Kodama Naoko's works, I downloaded the raws to YuriHime 41 and I saw Rock It, Girl listed in the summary, so we know that it's pretty much still ongoing
It may not be scanlated very fast, but it's alive

last edited at Oct 8, 2015 12:47AM

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Love triangles may be overused, but they ARE very plausible. (Another detail is that in this case, no one is aware of the love triangle except for the bestie, when she figures out Touko's feels)
Especially in Touko's situation. She is presented as unreachable, and the only one who knows is her best friend, who has somehow convinced herself that she is content with her present position.
I kinda understand that feeling. I have a friend who used to identify as asexual and it somehow comforted me, that although I could never have her, no one else could either.
Turns out that she's more demisexual though, and it hit me really hard when she started going out with a guy.

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

AAwww cuuutee
Like it was really sweet though
Glad Akira conveyed her feels

Faust
Gemini discussion 04 Oct 18:28
joined Sep 21, 2014

Awww yiiiss Fly by Yuri is back with more!

joined Sep 21, 2014

This was absolutely great, was a pleasure to see the other mangakas' take on the characters

joined Sep 21, 2014

p 21 morning*
p 30 their story* (Banpai Akira's comment)
p30 the manuscript* (morishima akiko's comment)
p 30 if it*, first* (minakata sunoa's comment)

last edited at Oct 3, 2015 12:43AM

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

@UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
That was a really good analysis

This is why I really enjoy this manga, despite the "morally conflicting" themes, because it led us to deeply think about the characters, how we feel about their actions, etc
It challenges us and I think that's really fun and interesting c:

joined Sep 21, 2014

for the first few pages, I was under the impression that it was the light-haired ona that confessed. Toono smile and mmhmm is so cute though <3

Yes, that was a nice sleight of hand on the author's part and added to my enjoyment of the story.

'Lord' and 'Knight' make a great couple. \o/

oooooh my gooooddd