Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Oh, you go to Shiroyuri Gakuen? Isn't that place, like, totally gay?

-- Astraea Hill student.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is this series comparable now to "Feelings We All Must Endure?" Just a thought. Or maybe to some of Takemiya Jin's universes. It seems now like a cross between FWAME and Comprehensive Tovarisch.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

latest chapter reminded me of this famous post:

One time at school let me remind you i go to an all girls catholic high school so they all wear shoirt ass skirts okay? So one time this girl like tripped and her skirt flew up and my friend was like "Tiffaneh go fucking help her up" and i was like paralyzed staring at her ass and then my friend was like "fucking shit Tiffany you useless lesbian" and she literally hit me with a bible. AND I HAVE NO REGRETS NONE.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

About to say. I am totally buying Eclair. I prefer Honto to amazon.jp by miles, even though it's a little harder to navigate. My cards are about to update so i'll wait till then.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think it's interesting - this collection, did it come after Bloom into You started? It feels like she did more varied conventional manga before, won a dengeki prize, decided to do a yuri manga, and it took off, and now she's committed.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's a little bittersweet. The poor long-suffering kouhai will be parenting her clueless semi-girlfriend for the rest of their lives.

Marion Diabolito
Lily Love discussion 11 Dec 17:45
joined Jan 5, 2015

Super pro-supporting-Ratana-by-all-means (buying all the stuff on Lezhin, etc), but chp 29 lays on thick her tendency to write too much :| I could have done without pretty much all of the text from page 5 and on... some times less really is more, and her art's enough to know what the characters are feeling most of the time. Gets particularly cringy at "You're mine now", yikes, run awayyy.

I loved all that, so tastes vary. :)

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Only NicoMaki could ever have this love problem: my girlfriend won't let me play santa for her because she wants to be asleep so santa will come.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yuzumori reaches for personal alarm.

Just kidding Mimika, you're the bottom anyway.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't understand all this girl-on-girl Touhou stuff. Is everyone in Gensokyo, like, gay or something?

#headscratcher

Marion Diabolito
Saki discussion 03 Dec 20:45
joined Jan 5, 2015

In the no-pants future. Saki's bare vagina expresses her suppressed feelings. Same magic that channels godlike superpowers into winning high-school mahjong tournaments.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I feel like a girl at christmas, Opapagoto ch. 4 finally got translated, Bloom Into You got a new chapter as well as A kiss and a white lily. It was a good day to read yuri manga.

I feel the same.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

(I might have gotten some of the names wrong…)

It's amazing to get most of the names right. I despair on correctly translating maybe half of Japanese names.

Marion Diabolito
Opapagoto discussion 01 Dec 18:09
joined Jan 5, 2015

I see there were 5 chapters in this volume. Anyone know if the series continued? I think it's unnecessarily complicated with too many absurd things piled on each other, so I wonder how it was received. There's the bizarre trope about Japanese parents indebting/enslaving their kids, which I have never heard of in real life in Japan, but which Japanese mangaka are super-fond of for some reason. There's the "daughter"-assigned girl wanting love and liberty. There's the forced switching-persons plot. including the runaway girl's story. There's the new switched persona being buried under another new persona as the "father." There's all the Hunger Games-style details of the pseudo-family program. It also doesn't move very fast in terms of amount of story per chapter, so arcs don't even move by a percent. Right now it's a love triangle of sorts - protagonist, "daughter" and wife.

This mangaka has an interesting style, the characters are interesting, but some editor should have suggested pulling out about a third of the plot arcs? Especially if it was a first-time with wherever it was published.

Thanks for translating this chapter!

Marion Diabolito
New Game discussion 01 Dec 15:39
joined Jan 5, 2015

Re minors drinking: The girls in Last Unifrom are light-weights, but it's definitely umeshu they're drinking.

Marion Diabolito
New Game discussion 01 Dec 15:32
joined Jan 5, 2015

So Umiko x Neneconfirmed and 'Aoba x Everyone' confirmed...

As Goddess intended.

joined Jan 5, 2015

On another note, that title made me crack up.

I'm too perverted.

So i was not alone :' ) ...Yay for perverts! (wait...)

Someone needed to tell Nico you only use one finger at first, and only after Maki says it's okay. (Anyone who reads comments first, before reading the doujin, my apologies).

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I would translate the Japanese title as Perverted(ly) Exposed. I like the scanlators English title better since it includes the sister aspect.

The drawings are pretty enough. It's interesting the younger one is bisexual, and it's odd and somewhat funny that the protagonist of the world's first novel, Hikaru Genji, is a student there.

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 7:12PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Looking at the earliest comments, we were all jacked to say "Get together, already!" but this is no "Stretch." If this gets a Stretch ending, I am fine with it. That's the best outcome for Mimika and Yuzomori-san.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Some of the characters like the cyclops girl and the centaur would probably rather be taking a break and going to this school.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I still have no idea where this is going. Shi and Yuzumori could even be fast friends. Or Shi could confess to Mimika. Or Shi could be interested in Yuzumori. I still think Mimika has arrested development, though, and that Yuzumori-san picked up on it. I think that part is realistic. Mimika really doesn't come off as a girl her age. Mimika will never be a good Onee-san.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 12 Nov 20:36
joined Jan 5, 2015
47771984_p0

I think that's the cutest Nico I have ever seen. Maki would have to be made of stone not to simply consume Nico on the spot.

ZOMG no wonder it's so cute, it's from the creator of Wife and Wife, HS Baby Sloth Edition.

last edited at Nov 12, 2016 8:38PM

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 12 Nov 20:35
joined Jan 5, 2015
47771984_p0

@ari-chan are you saying at Christmas Maki got Nico in the sack? I guess that's normal for Japen.

joined Jan 5, 2015

This story made me legitimately uncomfortable. No not because of the kid that was just silly, but because if I had had to do this when I was a small child, I would have been traumatized.

Why would this traumatize you? Getting naked around your family members should be normal, it helps you get more comfortable around them.

But see the author's note: he says he was comfortable around his family, but when he went on the men's side with three relatives as a youngster and saw his classmates he was very uncomfortable.

So in a way he agrees with the commenter. above. Nonetheless on balance he says it was a good experience. I share that opinion though i was in my 20s when I started occasionally using public baths for various reasons in Japan.

On Edit: I thought it might be a pseudonym but Baka-updates, which is usually very good on this stuff, says Sakurai Makoto is, indeed, a male.

last edited at Nov 6, 2016 7:34PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

I was debating on whether to tag it or not. It's pretty silly.

Here's the thing - this is already a funny doujin. You tagged it and made it funnier. Therefore, it was brilliant.