Forum › Posts by elevown

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

good scans for volume 2 have been found
we continue as planned

Yay :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I guess now we can't deny that those hentai doujins are in fact, cannon (or gonna be)

Just a crazy person would deny that it isn't part of the story. They kiss, they have bath together and they sleep together haha.

They don't 'kiss' - YET - as in a shared thing - all the master has done is - per the sound fx - touched her lips to Mel's - and then licked her tears off - to calm her down and reassure her (the latter probably inspired by the dog lol).

They have not bathed together - that is a different series - the stuff in it did not happen for these new versions of the characters. And they only share a bed - not 'sleep' together in that sense.

I will agree they look like they are going in that direction - but like I said before we may never see it in this version since it is published in a magazine. So to call it cannon is WAY jumping the gun.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yup I'd rather wait than skip - or use the bad raws till you get better - unless they really are THAT bad.

P.s Nice new chapter but - Mr QC guy - there were about 5 typos in there. Did you even check it over?

p.p.s -Nice to hear they will be fixed - sorry I worded that a little blunt/rude on rereading it.

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 2:39PM

elevown
Image Comments 26 Jul 22:55
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Di4fe-rucaehd8f-orig

This series seems to get a surprising amount of yuri fan art.

last edited at Jul 26, 2018 10:55PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Whats with the title? They are not remotely middle-aged (i.e 30-40ish). Is it translated right?

Quite enjoyable read though.
I
V The dont seem to be acting like adults either to me- just like high-school age girls.

last edited at Jul 26, 2018 10:58PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^That is indeed it :) So it isn't on the site? Thanks for finding it for me! So the saviour anime was Kiniro mosaic lol - certainly a good replacement for love lab.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm trying to find something, and though I can describe it well, I've got no clue what tags could find it.

It is either a single long picture or just a few pages - and it was a yuri fan reaction to some manga or anime that came out a few years ago (maybe 4-5?)

The manga/anime it was reacting to I ALSO can not remember the name of - but it looked really promising yuri wise for the first chapter or 2 or episodes - but turned out to be yuri bate - and started going het nearly right away - I remember everyone being disappointed about it back then.

Anyway The thing I'm trying to find was this little manga/pic about these 2 old traditional Japanese guys who were big yuri fans lamenting about that anime - one had bought tons of stuff about it in advance and was burning it all or something, and was loosing heart - but his friend showed him some great new yuri anime coming up - forget which and he regains his passion for yuri.

something like that lol - sure I saw it on here.

last edited at Jul 26, 2018 5:56AM

elevown
Image Comments 22 Jul 22:40
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Tumblr_p33e3ri58u1tr6u50o1_raw

^^Yup - that 2 parter is 2 of my fav episodes :) Its the first time we see they really are important to each other - Akko would absolutely NOT accept Diana leaving the school - and went to great lengths to help her - and Diana defended Akko from her family, and gave up the chance at something super important to take care of her.

And lots of other subtexty things things besides those :)

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Horrorshow. Really non-chan?

Never heard Nozomi called non-chan before

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I still enjoyed it overall but there WAS a lot of spelling mistakes / typos etc.

elevown
Image Comments 19 Jul 02:26
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
51057319_p0

Why does she look so terrified lol?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

but is it canon

Its not cannon to the story yet - as far as we have seen in the story they have not become intimate- tho these suggest it will happen like it did in the earlier version of the story - though I bet in the actual story we wont see much more beyond kissing, same as last time - since it is for magazine publication I assume.

As it stands this is just a collection of the loose nsfw images from the authors pixiv that someone has stuck together as far as I can tell - not an official release or anything.

last edited at Jul 18, 2018 7:30PM

elevown
Image Comments 16 Jul 04:18
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Casual

I'd say Yukari is older than college- looks more like a full working adult to me.

elevown
Image Comments 15 Jul 05:17
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
40160623_p0

Is that a pacifier she is holding? And whats the weird thing in her mouth? I thought it was glasses at first.

^ Lol - ignore that - I see what it is now.

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 8:54PM

elevown
Image Comments 15 Jul 05:09
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
69113092_p0

I really love Sanae x Ika :) Shame her love was just used for comedy in the show :(

I'm happy but amazed to see a new drawing of them after so many years! (Or at least one I have not seen before).

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 5:10AM

elevown
Image Comments 15 Jul 05:05
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Casual

Nice AU - did you notice it's Touhou cafe, and they serve kekkai coffee? which can mean either a spiritual barrier or a type of yokai - very appropriate :) And the cafe logo appears to be a torii combined with a Yukari eye gap.
I wonder if it is Yukari's cafe?

Its a bit weird tho that a cafe would have 2 sizes of chairs. Reimu should be shorter - not sure why the artist wanted her sat up higher?

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 5:22AM

elevown
Image Comments 15 Jul 04:53
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Bigdeal

That was great :)

I guess they are a couple here, for Diana to know SHE could trigger that response from Akko?

elevown
Image Comments 15 Jul 04:47
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
69662460_p0%20(1)

I cant see that as Remi or Flan lol - not with those bodies!

(Or the blue hair). Nice art tho!

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 4:49AM

elevown
Image Comments 15 Jul 04:43
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
65375629_p18

Its pretty sexy but I cant imagine these 2 hooking up - or Yukari dressing like that lol.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

....pedo....

Just call it as it is. Lady is grooming and sexually using a young kid for pleasure. That's a child molester and a criminal.

You are jumping to conclusions. What if she has never gone beyond kissing and does not intent to till she grows up?

Obviously still unacceptable in RL - but it would be very tame for a loli manga - and would not class as sexually using OR grooming.

Itou Hatchi's stuff is always nice and fluffy & not hardcore at all so I doubt this will be either.

Btw - no surprise it is loli age-gap with Itou Hatchi - but I'm kinda amazed he has drawn a manga without animal ears lol!

She actually draws sex scenes with these same characters and post at times on her twitter, so I guess not.

Except what she posts on her twitter does NOT mean they are gonna be in this manga. She also has done nsfw images of Mel and Master but none in the actual manga. They are not cannon to the story till they are in it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ And I doubt it is either. The VAST majority of us are quite capable of having fetishes or desires that do not spring from some childhood incident.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

....pedo....

Just call it as it is. Lady is grooming and sexually using a young kid for pleasure. That's a child molester and a criminal.

You are jumping to conclusions. What if she has never gone beyond kissing and does not intent to till she grows up?

Obviously still unacceptable in RL - but it would be very tame for a loli manga - and would not class as sexually using OR grooming.

Itou Hatchi's stuff is always nice and fluffy & not hardcore at all so I doubt this will be either.

Btw - no surprise it is loli age-gap with Itou Hatchi - but I'm kinda amazed he has drawn a manga without animal ears lol!

last edited at Jul 13, 2018 8:54PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very cute :)

And is that the longest tag ever used on the site lol?

elevown
Image Comments 11 Jul 13:15
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
48560939_p0

I proffer Reisen with other characters such as Youmu - and also without having her breast size tripled!

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was very nice :) I think subtext/yuri boundary stories can be tagged either way depending on the tagger - I only think the yuri tag is required if it is blatant (like they kiss or confess) - if it isn't then I don't mind a subtext tag even if I think it felt stronger than that.

In this story for example at the end it really felt like they were about to realise they loved each other.. I'd bet good money they became a couple not long after this :) But its still ok as subtext since it hasn't gone there yet.

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 3:31PM