Forum › Posts by Nya-chan

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

venom posted:

first half seemed disjointed and hard to read, which is a shame because it ended really good

This.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That's it?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If this was a hentai, following those stars would have indeed led her to a "bang dream".

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Meh. Cute but nothing much more.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Still a nice boat

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I still don't know what to think of this. The 10 years old in this are more mature and articulate than the high schoolers. I'm having a hard time with the suspension of disbelief.

Other than that, the eyes... the are HUGE...
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch30#8

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So, to be a successful woman, you need to : get a part time job while in High school, get in university, get a random diploma, start to work wherever, find a man, marry him, drop your job immediately and pop out a kid or two. Profit.

I'd rather be a NEET.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Mira and Mochi au lait are gifts from heaven.

PS: for a second, I read the title as "Fluttering Feelings" and I was like, wut??!

last edited at Feb 7, 2018 6:02AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

BOOBS.

Indeed.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

12 year old? There's something amiss there.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I only have one word : lol.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

knthomsen posted:

Is this going to be one of those "Teacher used to date a girl back in the day, but the girl ended up married to a guy instead. So now it's impossible for 2 women to stay together"
So the student needs to work hard to convince her that it is possible. And just as they are about to date, here comes the married ex-girlfriend out of nowhere to create drama :D

Naaah... too cliche.

Oh wait...

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

drama

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't know if anyone commented on it, but the drawing style is really nice in my opinion. Cute without being too moe, detailed without being too crowded, the expressions are vivid.

I really like this author's style.

last edited at Feb 3, 2018 5:33AM

Nya-chan
1 x ½ discussion 31 Jan 12:46
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I wonder if we will learn that they are NOT blood related at some point? That would be... a poor plot device.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think she's dead inside. Or something.

Nya-chan
Their Story discussion 27 Jan 03:49
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hot patootie, bless my soul
Really love that rock and roll

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sunnyskies posted:

Wow, sexual slavery and child prostitution. I just wish there were no such things and no such stories in the humanity history...

Sexual slavery is a strong term, and something of an overstatement in this case. Courtesans in old Japan were treated relatively well for their line of work, and served almost exclusively the rich and royal. Aside from being forced to have sex every so often, they lived quite luxuriously compared to the peasants they were most often born to.

Err... that's just fantasy. it all depended on the level of the brothel. What you're describing is high-class geishas and they indeed had good education and were taken care of. But that was the exception in a few select brothels.

Most brothels were just meat-markets and poor families often sold "useless" girls to them to get some money. These girls most often ended up dying young of various STDs.

And as for what "Lady Kiyohana" died of, it's not suicide, but a random STD. They talk about her teeth blackening and her health going down.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Aww... what a lady killer.

Also, https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch28#14 someone is in love.

last edited at Jan 26, 2018 2:44PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

An indirect kiss... so lewd!

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Now, kiss...

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

What is love?