Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
New Game discussion 23 Jun 16:54
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is it me, or does Aoba somehow manage to be an otaku without ever coming off as an otaku? She's got that cool, poised thing down already.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

She did get the MC to say she was happier that she's a human. I think they make it.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Back to the Future lesbian edition:
Mom: (aggressively approaches future child with sex on her mind.) I know your name is Victoria, it's on your panties ...
Child: This is ... ah, what the hell.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

"We have these two friends named Mimika and Kaede Yuzumori, and the younger one is a genius, so she built us a time machine and wished us luck."

Yuzumori-san gets it.

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 4:13PM

Marion Diabolito
New Game discussion 23 Jun 14:55
joined Jan 5, 2015

HajiYun gets its moment in the sunlight. very cute.

If this were Shirobako, Aoba and Yun would be dating.

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 2:55PM

Marion Diabolito
Citrus discussion 22 Jun 21:41
joined Jan 5, 2015

Dang that Mikan girl is getting bold.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Ewwwww she's one of THOSE people. I always wonder what sort of freaky person gets off on "shipping" the poor Aquours girls. They're just trying to have a normal school life, you pervs!

joined Jan 5, 2015

Clearly confidence is a huge issue. but even having kouhai "sort of" on her side won't magically transform her. In a lot of American media it would.

Marion Diabolito
Citrus discussion 20 Jun 12:03
joined Jan 5, 2015

Citrus and NTR are what people want (in Japan, anyway) from this genre, right now, IMO. Look at Kodama Naoko. Her sweet and fluffy "Love Mangaka" didn't take off, NTR did. Just speculating, though. And Citrus does seem to be tightening up and moving ahead.

Has Kodama ever done something that doesn't have melodrama or het in it? :0

Hey! she literally wrote my favorite fluffy manga ever, Renai Manga! :) In which the greatest melodramas were:

1. running out of toner
  2. being a little nervous at an awards ceremony.

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 12:04PM

Marion Diabolito
New Game discussion 20 Jun 11:58
joined Jan 5, 2015

With a lot of this: (a) it will never, ever go beyond subtext as long as the show goes on. So you're only discussing what romance will they hint at, and that's the romance of the show and (b) they don't always have those plotted out. They hint at one or the other and see how fans react. When New Game started, they hinted at a triangle of Rin/Kou/Aoba all the time. In fact, Aoba and Kou staring into each other's eyes completely romantically was an anime splash intro. But when Hifumi started opening up to Aoba, apparently the fans liked it, or the creators decided it fit better. Nowadays, for the most part, the Aoba/Kou subtext is on the back-burner. Nowadays, the subtext couples seem to be Kou/Rin - with Rin's rival being, not Aoba, but Kou's job that she's basically married to; Hifumi/Aoba which is, despite Aoba's cute feminine little girl appearance, pretty much a classic neko/tachi relationship; Umiko/Nene which is a little less romantic and kind of a sempai/kouhai subtext; the spares are hinted at pairing off or perhaps getting something with the new girls.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 19 Jun 22:08
joined Jan 5, 2015
646edb3e9368785435a67bd3eb23259b

Saki's happy because normally she has to be the loli on the bottom.

Marion Diabolito
Citrus discussion 19 Jun 22:04
joined Jan 5, 2015

Citrus and NTR are what people want (in Japan, anyway) from this genre, right now, IMO. Look at Kodama Naoko. Her sweet and fluffy "Love Mangaka" didn't take off, NTR did. Just speculating, though. And Citrus does seem to be tightening up and moving ahead.

Marion Diabolito
Citrus discussion 19 Jun 16:53
joined Jan 5, 2015

You know what. I'm done. with chaosteam and dynasty. "We want citrus" "we don't want dynasty" "ok we want dynasty" YAY citrus is here" "why there are missing chapters" "oh great missing chapters are finally here" "why newest chapter that was recently published is uploaded in the same time as team done it" "oh great another page to re-do cuz there is a mistake"

Let. Me. Just. Upload. The. Series. That. I. Don't. Even. Like

We love you Three Musqueerteers!

Marion Diabolito
Citrus discussion 19 Jun 16:52
joined Jan 5, 2015

While you're in there watching soap operas I'm back here improving my mind by reading Citrus! Stop laughing!

Citrus is at least a night-time drama. :)

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's Pixiv and it's yon koma format. Not saying other Pixiv, yonkoma or even Pixiv yonkoma don't have organization or story arcs, just that that's not necessarily the norm.

Marion Diabolito
Citrus discussion 18 Jun 14:42
joined Jan 5, 2015

I mentally left Citrus and Oddman in 2016 so when I saw them today I was like "what year is this?"

Marion Diabolito
Oddman 11 discussion 18 Jun 14:41
joined Jan 5, 2015

That's what you get when you try to go 'het route' in a yuri harem!

Take that!

Good Dynasty Reader point!

I agree, Setsu has been a very naughty girl.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I agree that Mugi doesn't get enough love .... I adore the shit out of her ♡♡♡

Mugi is us, she represents!

Since she's graduated, there's nothing keeping her from Sawako - who's probably single.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I Met My Constantly Retconned Sister On A Dating Site I Think She Liked The Part Where I Listed Already Banged You A Lot As One Of My Strengths.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

What makes this so funny is the way she treats the incest romances so seriously. I think it's a deliberate technique. It's both serious/comic slice-of-life and self-parody at the same time.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

coughrapecough

Don't tell us, tell Yui!

Jun will have some explaining to do.

ONEDIT

Poor Azusa, she was only there in the first place looking for a couple of items - a plot and a point :)

last edited at Jun 16, 2017 11:14PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

There is literally nothing weird or depressing about this? It's a pretty cute story. If the thought of your loved one dying doesn't scare you or making you feel bad then I think you're the one with a problem...

I agree.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't think they're that out of the ordinary. Just silly.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why would the manager ask the same thing twice at the start of the second page?

it's two different characters asking the same question.

I think it's the same person, but it probably should have the word "were" emphasized. I think she's the manager.

first time: "Were you dumped again?"
second: "You WERE dumped again?"

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 13 Jun 05:11
joined Jan 5, 2015

Notice me, sempai!

(Done correctly)