Forum › Posts by 4noki

joined Jul 22, 2016

Aru-chan is great. I relate with the lame-ass songs.

joined Jul 22, 2016

I feel like there should be more Admiral x Shipgirl things. Even if the admirals tend to be self-inserts or random OCs. Haha, female admirals, of course.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

I don't know these girls that well. But, un, Shiranui is cool.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

Serious Naka-chan is great~

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

They're so gay. It's beautiful.

4noki
Image Comments 22 Sep 21:32
joined Jul 22, 2016
Ksyjkysk_03

Aaaaaaahh... cries

joined Jul 22, 2016

Though the chopping makes reading it a bit jarring, thank you for translating! :3
Nyahaha, these two kiddos are precious. Even if a bit cliche.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

Aaah, Arf is precious. (It's a bit of a shame that she ended up being delegated to the role of side character in the later seasons)

4noki
Image Comments 21 Sep 18:17
joined Jul 22, 2016
6920469_p0

Hrm~ wish there was more Umineko fanfic and yuri doujin.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Aaahhh. So many new kiddos being introduced (or, in a way, so many old kiddos finally getting introduced properly) Bocchi is making friends. So proud of that kid, lol

4noki
Image Comments 18 Sep 19:21
joined Jul 22, 2016
31744171_p0

NanoFate!! Yaaas! (Lyrical Nanoha = basically the only anime I watched like 4 times over.)
Original season and A's season NanoFate is my preferred NanoFate~ Banzai for this!

joined Jul 22, 2016

I missed these kids.

4noki
10.03 discussion 18 Sep 09:09
joined Jul 22, 2016

Madoka doesn't have enough of these characters-are-all-grown-up types of things. Aaah.
Well, it makes sense since they're stuck in their kiddo bodies forever because of QB and in the world where they aren't... well, it's HomuDevil's world, which is iffy as much as I love that girl.

I'd like some adult life Madoka.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

KyoMami is great. (Also, that the Different Story spin-off was great for KyoMami.) (Nyahaha, though it might be just my dislike of Sayaka.) They're being pretty nice to QB here though.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

I want Amy and Fiona to be happy. Aaahhhhh....

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

Aaaah.... When I was reading chapter 6. When they finally kissed, I cried a little bit and was like: "what a beautiful ending..." And then it turns out it's To be Continued? Hahah, that's great. Looking forward to what happens next

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

Haha, I want them to be happy (reason why I stick to happy comedy ShizNat) but this type of tragedy is nice to read too.

4noki
Comic Girls discussion 30 Aug 18:42
joined Jul 22, 2016

Kaosu-sensei should just draw manga about girls and cats. Aaaah, she's so precious. And I can relate so much. Nyahaha.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Micchi probably could've saved herself by being like: "Mou~ Ten, Micchi is from Planet Micchi~" or something like that though. Haha, she's interesting.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

Ah, somehow... yea, everyone in this manga is becoming scary.
Eeeh, even though everyone's so cute. Yea, they're kind of scary.
This manga fills me with a sense of apprehension, but. Yup, it's great.

joined Jul 22, 2016

I have the emotional depth of a teaspoon. And honestly, I think I'm a pretty well-adjusted person, so I can't really relate.
I'm not sure how to process a story like this... yet, I look forward to more chapters.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Kyun. Haha, as a former idol otaku aka wota... I kind of get those feelings. Haha, though of course, living in the US, it's a bit harder to go to concerts of J-idols.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

It's finished! Twas a brilliant journey, though I need to go back to understand some stuff.
I'd like to see more. (Aka, more explanation and a scene with Reia, but... eh. Tis done and all)

joined Jul 22, 2016

It's cute. Nyufufu, but I wonder why the group doing this decided to upload it all cut up?
Even if it's similar to some other manga, I still enjoy this type of thing a lot~

joined Jul 22, 2016

Urgh, I remember this from a long time ago.
It was a great and could have been explore really nicely... it's a shame it was cancelled...