Forum › Posts by elthundercat

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 16:45
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

It was a shitty situation. However he still thinks he can "change me" -_-

Do you have a brother? I've found that brothers can solve those problems very effectively. ;D

Ditto. XD
im a gold star. ive never been with any boys. dated two in high school but after they started pressuring me to have sex i broke up with them.. i felt really weird and confused but then i kinda fell for a girl and it kinda all started making sense.lol

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 16:42
joined Jan 4, 2016

The rest of the conversation I don't even know where to jump in. You guys probably already know more about my dating/sexual history than you should.

LLS i wish i could click on the profile icon of each person on this thread and it give me a synapsis of all this cause i def. missed like everyones life story.

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 16:25
joined Jan 4, 2016

Azai & KitKat101

I'll try to join the fun haha xD

Hi dofudofu, happy new chapter day

You need to join in on the fun, it just makes it even better when there is more people discussing so many different topics XD

Oh gosh I already have 400 posts... I talk way too much XD

How do you keep track of your posts ?? XD
Dunno how many I posted already.
And your manager is so irresponsible & unprofessional. She shows up at work wearing whatever that looked like she's out straight from the bed.

How are you viewing the forum kitkat? if its on the computer then below your profile icon.

@ graciousLLama tehhe that was fun spelling out. Yes, your boss sounds like she is asking to be fired really unprofessional. The good thing is that her actions show just how dedicated she is, so I'm sure/hope you'll get support from higher ups when it comes to holding her accountable for stealing your work and claiming it as hers.

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 4:27PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 16:20
joined Jan 4, 2016

One night stands are awesome. (✧ω✧)
High Five Azai :3

/ high five /
I like one nighters, cause It's easier when both sides are aware that nothing else can be expected aside from sex. Right now, even though I'd like to have a serious relationship, I'm still not ready for that.

I always think I would love to have a serious relationship but then when it comes down to it, I'm totally now ready for that. So I hear ya about the one nighters lol

I need a happy medium for this because i dont like one night stands. the walk of shame is always so embarrassing and running into them afterwards is equally as hard and awkward. but over all the experience is fun i just think i need to work on my leaving the scene..lol maybeineedacar

I had some relationships before and I really enjoyed them. But the last ended up pretty bad and I decided I should just let it be for now.

serious relationships are exhausting. I was in one for 5years it took shetookmysoulaway lol dramatic but thats how it felt. But its been a while and dating can also be a very amazing fulfilling experience.

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 4:20PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 15:58
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundercat KitKat Faylicia
I asked her why she told them she made it and she told me that it was because she didn't finish the one that she was supposed to make so she just used mine. And this is not even the first time she hasn't been able to make her deadlines for stuff so she usually begs other people for help or one time she even messed up her own laptop so she wouldn't have to admit that she just didn't do her work.
But Faylicia I work at a corporate office for a big grocery store company here in the states

OH no it sounds like You should have her job.. is there any one above her you can perhaps talk to?
i hate people like that. living off the hard work someone else did, truly gross!

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 15:54
joined Jan 4, 2016

Faylicia

is she the crazy jealous one? did she throw things at you? >.>

Yep. She's that same crazy jealous girl. She didn't throw things at me buuuuuut she slapped me twice before. We got into a fight and it was aaaaaaall my fault.

GraciousLlama

I have been asked twice before to have a threesome, both times it was me, a guy and another girl. I never went threw with it because I could not deal with the guy being there too hahaha

Threesome with girls would be soo soo hot. But with a guy, nah uh. I don't dig for that kinks xD

ive had one with my a ex girlfriend and a mutual friend we were both attracted to full disclosure itwashot considering that it was winter and the heat was busted so you can say that its the only reason we survived. XD

Martian
Don't lurk around !! Come join the fun XD

wait where are you from? why is YURI band? :(

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 15:45
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hello everyone!! ^.^
Ugh I've had such a horrible day at work so I got off early before I threw a stapler at someone lol

Ohh~~
So you're one of those people who won't calm down unless they throw something at someone. Lol. My ex gf (who is a 27y/o teacher btw) loves to throw things at someone when she's mad. She won't calm down unless she do that. Sigh

There are so many new pages I'm gonna have to go back and read everything so I'm not so lost lol

You'll realize you've missed out on a lot of fun. Story of our lives lol

Lol I actually don't throw things when I get mad but today would have been an exception, my manager took a presentation I had been working on for so long and apparently used it in a meeting today. My bosses loved it which is awesome but she told them she made it herself which made me so mad.

Thats so disrespectful! im sorry to hear that. Did u ask her about it?

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 15:43
joined Jan 4, 2016

Faylicia ive only had two instances where a guy touched me in an uncomfortable manner bothonmylowerback and both times they have been thrown out by bouncer.. that was at a bar i worked at two summers ago, now though i work at a chill spot. decent locals and theres a ladies night needless to say its my favorite.lol

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 15:38
joined Jan 4, 2016

yea I give them my best Restingbitchface and keep it moving. but as a queer woman dealing with drunk men is the worst especially if for some reason they find out im queer. Its like my sexuality has nothing to do with u, and NO theres nothing you can help me figure out fucktart #endrant

This is the worst thing ever. When people judge you or became rude to you just bc they found out about your sexuality. It's just so unfair. It makes me wanna dig a hole for them and bury them alive. Ugh

ugh yea ive gotten asked to join so many threesomes by drunk dudes.. its so gross.. Im like NO THANK U!! Im into girls and dont wanna be anywhere near you and your penis

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 15:33
joined Jan 4, 2016

Back in Philippines, you can get into bars & nightclubs even if you're not in legal age yet.

In Germany, 16 is legal drinking age. xD

GERMANY!! i MISS U! i was just there for two weeks visiting my Ex and i almost became an illegal immigrant! #truestory

i was in Berlin to be specific. LE SIGHHHHH.

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 3:35PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 15:31
joined Jan 4, 2016

Well, at least for you its just 2 pages. While I get to see 4 pages added after a 4 hour shift. So I already knew I missed that much fun already. Sigh. Life.

ummm when i opened my laptop and refreshed it jumped from page 38 to 59........................(8-(

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 15:28
joined Jan 4, 2016

Ohh. Back in Philippines, you can get into bars & nightclubs even if you're not in legal age yet. I mean, Philippines is not a country that always abide the laws. Lol
And not a lot of those places looks for an ID. They just let you in and there you go, you can party all you want, drink all you want, hook up with someone after, but they'll kick you out of the place of course when you're out of control.

Im a part time Bartender/Barista its fun but can be emotionally taxing when dealing with people who are just to full of themselves. In america "the customer is always right" and some take this a little to far..

Omg I absolutely hate 'the customer is always right' bullshit. Like you can just do me a favour and go fuckyourselves into the never ending pile of assholes that should have never been born to begin with. huff puff

yea I give them my best Restingbitchface and keep it moving. but as a queer woman dealing with drunk men is the worst especially if for some reason they find out im queer. Its like my sexuality has nothing to do with u, and NO theres nothing you can help me figure out fucktart #endrant

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 15:20
joined Jan 4, 2016

Oh, man, I made it home earlier today. I can't believe I missed the discussion about sexuality and working in bars though. / growling /

DITTO... maybe ill get the app. feel like im always walking in after fun/intense convos happen #storyofmylife =(

What, theres an app for this? O__O

LOL i actually dont know. There should be though

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 15:18
joined Jan 4, 2016

Ohh. Back in Philippines, you can get into bars & nightclubs even if you're not in legal age yet. I mean, Philippines is not a country that always abide the laws. Lol
And not a lot of those places looks for an ID. They just let you in and there you go, you can party all you want, drink all you want, hook up with someone after, but they'll kick you out of the place of course when you're out of control.

Im a part time Bartender/Barista its fun but can be emotionally taxing when dealing with people who are just to full of themselves. In america "the customer is always right" and some take this a little to far..

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 15:16
joined Jan 4, 2016

Oh, man, I made it home earlier today. I can't believe I missed the discussion about sexuality and working in bars though. / growling /

DITTO... maybe ill get the app. feel like im always walking in after fun/intense convos happen #storyofmylife =(

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

awww. my heart is breaking. even if im team sungji. the feeeeeels. :(

OH NOOOO!!!! what happened??? .....ugh i give up on love. 8*****(

joined Jan 4, 2016

This mangaka never fails to dissapoint.

YESSS!!! very original yuri! looking forward to the story!
i also love that its called "Strange babies" could identify with that,lol.

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 8:26PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 05 Apr 19:12
joined Jan 4, 2016

HELLLLLOOOOOO EVERYONE !! just came here to give HUGS< HUGS HUGS * to everyone who wants em or needs emm.
also Hello everyone whom i havent met sounds like some love happened!! YATTTAAAAAA Love on a Tuesday!!

now i will also excuse myself cause i havent left the Darkroom in the last twelve hours and could use some vitamin...beer. tehehhe well asta la vista cyber buddies!!

hope my hugs reach everyone
manee im hyper to finally be free.

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 7:13PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Apr 23:03
joined Jan 4, 2016

guys just come party in the east coast!! ALL girl parties are the best anyhow!! yeah???

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Apr 23:00
joined Jan 4, 2016

I think it's still my fault (?)
Bc apparently those 2 guys that tried to rape me has some sort of feelings towards me and I'm completely aware of it. But the thing is, they didn't know that I'm bisexual who likes to do girls more than boys. Lol
And my girl friends all went home without me. Fuck those fuckholes
So yea. I was completely drunk that night

I think that the only way it would have been your fault is if u had consented to have sex, to which you couldnt have because you were drunk.
but anyhow cheers to not normalizing rape!

and i feel like ive been party animal central myself. but its spring time in the east coast and all the girls are out!! XD

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Apr 22:44
joined Jan 4, 2016

Well, YOLO
Having experienced something as dangerous as that is crazy, I know, but still at least I know how it felt like when that happens to you. Lol
And yea, it's so awkward when I saw them at the mall. I said hi and then just left xD

ughhh thats crazy, def. not your fault someone whom you consider your friend and then assaults you while your guard is down does not deserve your friendship. things do happen when drunk but you shouldn't have to feel guilty about feeling save with ppl who are suppose to be your friends.. nothing gets me more hyped to kick butt then some jerk trying to take advantage of defenseless person.

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Apr 21:26
joined Jan 4, 2016

#TEAMBLONDE FOR ENDGAME

#TEAMPINK FOR SEXGAME

no regrets lol

its just a lifestyle choice.lol

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Apr 20:33
joined Jan 4, 2016

Dofudofu > TeamPink's going to have so many people in it that the ship will sink that much faster.

See here at Team Pink we think of a sinking ship as an opportunity to throw a bikini party!!! =D

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 8:36PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Apr 20:24
joined Jan 4, 2016

Newp
All dressed. The big ones. I have two bags. wink wink
I have Doritos too xD

How cold is it down there ?? Saw the news and you have snow and freezing cold weather. Not so Toronto at all.

Wait what flavor is all dressed? o.O

I dunno. Says all dressed xD

one thing is for sure they arent NAKED. bahahha Xd

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Apr 19:49
joined Jan 4, 2016

Lol I'm not sure about the bob cut thing, but apparently wearing flannel means you are a lesbian (which is weird cause I only have one flannel shirt haha) so I mentioned that to my aunt one time and she laughed and then realized her daughter wears a lot of flannel and that is how I almost outed my cousin on accident XD

things that make my gaydar go off:
1.short boi-ish hairstyles.
2.buttoned shirts (i guess flannels count =)
...cant think of anything else right now..but
Bobs arent on my list.