Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

The art is always so good for this one. Those panels of Hizuki running her finger up Asumi's lower back/spine were hot as hell.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Everyone is interested in lesbian brothels

Truly.

I even tried googling it for the first time today as I was in the first few pages of the new chapter. So when Nanao-chan did the same thing, I got a bit excited.

Deux%20points%20d%c3%a9
joined Mar 31, 2021

So happy to see Ena coming back, can't wait for next month

last edited at Aug 13, 2022 9:24AM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

WAIT, WITH ENA???? HOOHOOOO

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

oh boy next chapter is gonna be great

Well now the next chapter is certainly going to be interesting.

last edited at Aug 13, 2022 4:53AM

Chibi%20raiden%20pfp
joined Jun 17, 2016

If you reread the chapter you’ll find out that Ena’s a switch, who’s a very good top as well. But Nanao could use some practice in topping consider Asumi is a forever bottom

I've got a feeling. The day when Asumi finally comes across Mai is going to be the day that Asumi becomes the top, just a hunch. Tho I'd not mind if Asumi stays bottom forever lol

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

another one down the hole

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I can see why literally all the brothel lesbians get aroused by Asumi, and tops her no matter how bottom they are.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Nanao sure does come to the entirely reasonable conclusion that Asumi is a lesbian sexworker.

Like she's wrong but if you see your friend go to a lovehotel every other day with a different woman everytime you would think that they are the one getting called on rather than the one calling

last edited at Aug 13, 2022 5:46AM

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Just want to say that what ultimately pushes Nanao to make the reservation is the idea that she might get to have sex with Asumi, naughty girl.

Paradoxically though, doesn't this development actually reduce the likelihood of Nanao and Asumi actually hooking up in the story?

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg I am really liking how this is going as she is going freak at her first expierence and it is going to be hilarious. I can't wait for her and Asumi to bond over renting girls.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Paradoxically though, doesn't this development actually reduce the likelihood of Nanao and Asumi actually hooking up in the story?

If there is anything that this manga has established so far, it's that randomly making reservations renders it absolutely certain that you will never book your actual crush.

last edited at Aug 13, 2022 6:23AM

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Don't you hate it when this happens

joined Jun 5, 2018

Youll never see it coming

joined Jan 6, 2017

On our inevitable path for Asumi and Nanao to form the most powerful polycule known to lesbian kind.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Firstly, that was hot. Like hot hot.

Secondly, I am absolutely fucking loving the way things are unfolding on the Nanao front, and next chapter cannot come soon enough. The panel where she's basically gushing over Asumi's cuteness is amazing, and then the girl discovers a whole new world, just incredible.

What I'm hoping would happen is that somehow Asumi's name is mentioned and Ena goes like "hey I had a girl with that name" or something, and then Nanao would freak out. Either case Nanao's corruption has begun and I am here for it.

Just want to say that what ultimately pushes Nanao to make the reservation is the idea that she might get to have sex with Asumi, naughty girl.

And it is absolutely glorious. Like she isn't even remotely subtle about it, the entire way she's vocally talking to herself about the entire thing

I personally don't think that's necessarily the case, I definitely hope that isn't the case since I want them to hook up so bad. I do find the whole thing amusing though.

Thinking about it, I'm actually impressed at how it's handled here, as in other series this sort of misunderstanding would be getting old very quickly, but because the payoff in this one is consistently good, it can get away with stretching things out like that.

last edited at Aug 13, 2022 9:55AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Lmfao, not the misunderstanding I expected Nanao to have, but one that's headed for exciting results nonetheless.

joined Feb 1, 2021

What's great about this is that instead of asking Asumi directly, Nanao is just picking a girl and hoping for the best - exactly the same thing that led Asumi down her current path of iniquity.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Did Mai still exist ?

joined Mar 19, 2020

What's great about this is that instead of asking Asumi directly, Nanao is just picking a girl and hoping for the best - exactly the same thing that led Asumi down her current path of iniquity.

Though tbf asumi had no way of reaching Mai. Probably

joined Jun 8, 2020

another hoe sister

joined Jun 8, 2020

another hoe sister

joined Jul 8, 2021

Love this development, I hope in the future Nanao accidentally chooses Mai.. which will probably happen since it'll take forever before Asumi and Mai actually meet

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Considering these days the girls she’s picking is so diverse, it’s like she’s trying to prolong this search so she can have a reason to keep going to the brothel, despite the fact her horniness is all the reason she needs. Asumi is pretty the journey and not destination kind of gal, unless the destination is climax of course

To reply you must either login or sign up.