Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

Nanao is so cute, i hope Asumi will do her in the next chapter.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The only thing against this, and it's actually pretty big, is that Nanao knows Asumi is 'losing' money rather than 'gaining' any, so I'd say it'd be much more probable that she's a customer rather than a worker in Nanao's mind. Otherwise, I'm also not against this idea.

She might think it's yet another job she's doing and that she needs a massive amount of money for shady reasons.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

The only thing against this, and it's actually pretty big, is that Nanao knows Asumi is 'losing' money rather than 'gaining' any, so I'd say it'd be much more probable that she's a customer rather than a worker in Nanao's mind. Otherwise, I'm also not against this idea.

She might think it's yet another job she's doing and that she needs a massive amount of money for shady reasons.

I mean, she does need a massive amount of money for shady reasons. It's not a job, but she definitely does.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I mean, Asumi has mentioned a "night job" to Nanao, so she might be conflating the statement with an assumption that Asumi is the one doing the working here. I don't think she necessarily is aware that Asumi's spending the money here, so the room for misinterpretation is still there

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The funny thing is, this is absolutely correct.

Except the "financlal assistance" part, it should be "spending it all on hos."

But yeah, that detail put aside, this is Asumi's life.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Love to see author-san give up on Asumi finding Mai ,(
seems like they have lol) and having Nanao and Asumi getting married and starting up a Les brothel in Nanao's big ol house.
Oh the hijinks that would ensure.

last edited at Jun 10, 2022 8:48PM

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Two times in the same week is too much, she need a girlfriend that tap her for free

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Nanaos misunderstandings are so funny XD

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I mean, she does need a massive amount of money for shady reasons. It's not a job, but she definitely does.

Her reason is super pure, she wants to meet her childhood friend again. What was her name again? Mei? S-she didn't forget or anything.

joined Jan 24, 2022

Two times in the same week is too much, she need a girlfriend that tap her for free

Lol that's what I thought. They mentioned previously she would only do it once per week during the weekends. Now it's "three days later". So much for saving money and taking it easy

Asumi-chan Is I̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ I̶n̶ Addicted To Lesbian Brothels!

last edited at Jun 11, 2022 4:29AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Nanao is sooooo cute. I love all added drama lol can’t wait until she really finds out

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

The funny thing is, this is absolutely correct.

Except the "financlal assistance" part, it should be "spending it all on hos."

But yeah, that detail put aside, this is Asumi's life.

She is technically financially assisting them with her paying them and all

joined Jun 10, 2022

Glad and proudly pre-ordered this manga - honestly surprised it's even gonna be sold in my country LOL

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Gay has arrived

Asumi must smell like chlorine after that.

Also, the corruption of young Nanao commences

last edited at Aug 13, 2022 12:01AM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Yess Nanao, come over to the dark side. We have cookies and lesbian sexworkers <3

Also, for those who may not remember, Ena is this lil cutiepie we met all the way back in chapter 4. What a stroke of fate that the girl who had Asumi as her first, will now be the first for Nanao.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch04#2

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Everything predicted above by multiple users is exactly what happened.

Nanao is now interested in lesbian brothels.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Oh my god Nanao x Ena

I was right about her reserving a spot at the brothel, but wrong that her first time would be with Mai

joined Dec 17, 2021

I hope this trend of Asumi's daytime and nightime lives getting mixed continues and some of the girls she's had sex with end up going to the bar she works at while she's in her shift.

next time: Nanao is a top as I've always suspected? We'll find out.

joined Sep 15, 2020

Okay, things are going as predicted, but Ena making a return is a welcome surprise, maybe Nanao will remind Ena of Asumi there. I guess this holds up hope that so many of the girls we’ll see more than once like Sayaka.

Damn, Nanao is gonna fall prey to the same rabbit hole as Asumi. Going in with a goal, but just forgetting it all to Satisfaction. I love this manga lol

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I hope after Ena she just keeps hiring more while refusing to just talk to Asumi. In fact, Nanao’s totally gonna reserve again and get Mai, huh?

last edited at Aug 13, 2022 12:15AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Everyone is interested in lesbian brothels

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

I am loving Nanao and how she has no idea what is going on. I wonder if she will find out about the service and try it out. I am also assuming she will do a joint deal with Asumi one day.

She's going to assume that Asumi is the prostitute, and try to hire her after several pages of working up the courage to ask. Just you watch.

Either you pre-read the Japanese or you’ve got serious prediction skills. Can’t exactly abuse them in Vegas or anything unless there’s a weirdly specifc new lotto game about yuri manga

joined Dec 18, 2016

Yess Nanao, come over to the dark side. We have cookies and lesbian sexworkers <3

Also, for those who may not remember, Ena is this lil cutiepie we met all the way back in chapter 4. What a stroke of fate that the girl who had Asumi as her first, will now be the first for Nanao.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch04#2

So ena is the bottom, either this ends up like the meme they're both bottom or nanao has some sadistic side in her. im hoping for the latter. she's rich girl after all

joined Sep 15, 2020

So ena is the bottom, either this ends up like the meme they're both bottom or nanao has some sadistic side in her. im hoping for the latter. she's rich girl after all

If you reread the chapter you’ll find out that Ena’s a switch, who’s a very good top as well. But Nanao could use some practice in topping consider Asumi is a forever bottom

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

The art is always so good for this one. Those panels of Hizuki running her finger up Asumi's lower back/spine were hot as hell.

To reply you must either login or sign up.