Forum › I See You, Aizawa-san! discussion

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I hope it doesn't start slogging through gags though, not a fan of that.

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Thanks for hosting this.

For those wondering what direction it'll take, there is an earlier version up on the author's twitter, before it was picked up for serialization. It's mostly cute and a little melancholic. Though it also wasn't very long (this first chapter already adapted a quarter of it while adding quite a bit extra) so we're all in for surprises.

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

"I’m tired of all this yuri bait. You know what? I’m gonna do it myself."
Author after reading Mieruko-chan

Lmao. As a fan of Mieruko-chan I wanna see Miko and Hana go full on in love but sadly I don't think it'll happen.

joined Aug 21, 2017

"I’m tired of all this yuri bait. You know what? I’m gonna do it myself."
Author after reading Mieruko-chan

Lmao. As a fan of Mieruko-chan I wanna see Miko and Hana go full on in love but sadly I don't think it'll happen.

I thought this manga was a MIeruko knockoff at first. I'd be surprised if the author wasn't inspired by it and the "bait".

Screenshot_20211218_223644
joined Nov 25, 2021

Looking forward for this one!

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

For a moment I thought the MC is the ghost...

joined May 1, 2015

If I was a ghost, I would mess with people too. Much more if they can see me. Not in an evil way, just like Aizawa.

joined Mar 18, 2018

It seems like mieruko-chan was contagious. Haha

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Well she sure is cheery for someone who has just died. That really makes me curious to find out what her story exctly is, I'm sure there's a reason for her behaviour.
The mc also fell pretty quickly for her didn't she. Unfortunately, Aizawa being already dead, it's probably not going to work out in the long run with them. This kind of premise at least usually doesn't. Seems like she also has some kind of trauma involving ghosts though, so we'll see what that is all about.
I wonder how long her pretending to not see Aizawa will go on for, hopefully not too long.

As for the author, I wanted to see if they've done other manga before but seems like none so far, at least from what I can find.
They have a really nice drawing style and looking through their stuff on pixiv, yuri, cute girls and horror are clearly their favourites.

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 1:25AM

joined Apr 6, 2013

Mieruko-Chan + My Neighbor Seki = I See You, Aizawa

joined Jan 11, 2014

Reminds me of that oneshot where the protag gets kissed by female ghosts

That was how I found Dynasty

What is the name/link to that one?

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

cool premise ngl

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm definitely looking forward to more, thanks for the translation!

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

This definitely feels like a story that could have been just a oneshot but I'm interested to see where it goes as a series, it's got nice art and a cute goofiness to it...God knows I would probably do the same embarrassing shit as Aizawa if I were a ghost messing with my classmates.

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 2:46AM

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I'm intrigued. Let's hope it doesn't turn angsty.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nice, nice. Could be interesting/fun. Hopefully has some twists and turns and not just some gags.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Imagine if one day Aizawa just full on flashes her with no underwear lol, she’d get a reaction for sure

joined May 10, 2011

I like ghost yuri, but I don't want to be honey crush'd again. It's too sad.

joined May 8, 2018

Haha! Now this is the kind of romance comedy I can get behind.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

i feel like this is gonna be a great series im liking it already

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

So it’s mieruko-chan but even gayer, huh? Could be interesting i guess.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

This is going great! Can't wait for more.

Bingbong
joined Mar 1, 2022

excited to see where this heads

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

Imagine if one day Aizawa just full on flashes her with no underwear lol, she’d get a reaction for sure

Aye where's your pfp from? Seems familiar

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Ummm... The only "happy ending" I see here is Aizawa being one of these ghost of someone who is in coma. I don't see that's the case here since they said she was dead already, unless her family and/or company decided to spread the rumor because reasons... Worst scenario, MC kills herself to be with her. I really hope is not that-

To reply you must either login or sign up.