joined Sep 11, 2019

I think smell was my thing but this showed me that definitely not

Fb_img_1654918405626
joined Feb 13, 2022

Has no one said this yet?:
"The smell is too strong, i can sniff it thru my screen"
Or its just too much?

joined Mar 21, 2017

Everyone has a kink or a fetish that can drive them crazy (Even if you say you don't it's just that you haven't found it yet). Hers is smell.

Kinks are more common than fetishes. Kinks enhance a persons sexual experiences where as a fetish is something they can't do without. Kinks are a want, Fetish is a need.

last edited at Jul 22, 2022 12:06AM

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

uhoh if she tells the truth maybe she can talk Kaori into being her exclusive smell everyday. I think Kaguhara would explode if Kaori was okay and into it since Kaori thinks it's so disgusting but found someone that loves it haha.

I think that's the direction it will head towards but it might still be a bit too early for this, depending on how long the author wants the manga to go for. I do hope that eventually it will play out in a similar manner to 'Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!' though.

I don't know if I want any ships to sail here. I want her to get dragged deeper and deeper into being a horrible degenerate mess whose entire social life rests on a web of lies. I want a ecchi comedy version of Death Note, which is exactly why I love this latest chapter so much. It's incredible.

holy shit me too that would be amazing

joined Aug 21, 2017

I'm liking this manga more than I thought I would. I think the author is really, really good at juxtaposition.
For example, in this chapter, we have:

• The incredible astronaut art vs. Kaguhara's crude drooling face
  • The shounen-style power explanation vs. the absurd reality of gaining power from Kaguhara's fetish
  • Kaguhara's fetishism vs. literally everyone else's thoughts
  • Shitori's seriousness vs. Kaori's self-consciousness
  • Shitori's sportiness vs. Kaguhara's humorousness vs. Kaori's introspection

and so on.
It's like each character is taken from a different manga, but the author plays them off each other so well that we still feel some drama and tension despite being laced with the humor of such a weird premise.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Houston, we have made contact. Ch.6 is on Dex and i'm pissing myself laughing over here xD

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Houston, we have made contact. Ch.6 is on Dex and i'm pissing myself laughing over here xD

The plot thickens with the cliffhanger Are the chapters released monthly?

joined Jun 21, 2021

The plot thickens with the cliffhanger Are the chapters released monthly?

i'm not 100% sure but the latest two raw chapters are a month apart from each other at the very least. And since it's been 3 weeks since the latest chapter already i'm wagering a guess that the next will come out at the start of August

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Chapter 6 was crazy on another level.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Regarding Ch6, I would like to comment while is still (((FRESH))) She can't keep getting away with this!!! except that of course she will hahahahaha that luck of her is on another level, like a harem protagonist that instead of getting into misunderstandings and accidents, walks directly into them and orchestrates the whole event masterfully..........except for her stealthy skills, she really really thought her actions were subtle LOL

Too soon for licking but oooh I sooooo wanted that to happen, yeah inhale that fetisium whole and go wild!! I read it thinking "Omg she's so rotten ... I love her!" and I think she really likes Kaori above the rest to have her voice as the last thing she wants to hear in her life and the first thing in the morning, even as a joke that's amazing dedication.

Now for the cherry on top... Hmmmm she got the whole cake with Latte, pure blissful art so delicately displayed, beautiful.

And finally... getting discovered, what will it be? blackmail? a fellow connoisseur or the next target?

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I really want the new girl to be some yandere like girl who wants Kaguhara to indulge in her fetishes but to her exclusively, but it also seems like it’s an introvert who might not approve but slowly be someone who indulges Kaguhara’s fetishes. Either way this either leads to more girls providing for Kaguhara or some funny shenanigans and I’m all for it lol

last edited at Jul 23, 2022 8:17PM

joined Feb 1, 2021

Damn this is fuckin embarrassing, hilarious and interesting at the same time you couldn't just help but to get excited at scenes srly this should be animated soon heck it'll be a hit!!!

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Wow I'm actually looking forward to this

joined Sep 6, 2020

Y'all have a fetishism or what???

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Man Kaguhara got all up in the booty. And when she described Shitori having the perfect ass... ngl I can say with zero qualms I would have done the exact same thing if given the offer because damn I agree. Best girl for me right now is Shitori on her ass alone <3

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Just thought I should leave this here

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"They must be mad at me" (Introvert Instinct)

I felt that.

Also that page is so blursed. Like the perfect blend of cursed and blessed with a dash a uncanny valley.

last edited at Jul 23, 2022 5:23PM

joined Jun 21, 2021

i just love how this keeps fucking escalating and Kaguhara's fluctuation between high-detail big brain moments and absolute deterioration of artstyle and braincells is so fucking hilarious xD

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

We got some of the best Kaguhara faces yet this chapter lmao

I wonder how long until Akishita starts suspecting that Kaguhara isn’t as innocent as she seems…

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

We got some of the best Kaguhara faces yet this chapter lmao

I wonder how long until Akishita starts suspecting that Kaguhara isn’t as innocent as she seems…

she'll get exposed or blackmailed by glasses girl, won't she? she will

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

This series is dangerous for me to read, I feel like I’m going to accidentally develop a fetish too — start going round sniffing people’s armpits or something. Need to keep my mind pure by re-reading Miss Sunflower at the same time lol

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Me: Man, life feels so empty without Virgins' Empire perviness of before...

Kito Sakeru: Hold my * Latte.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That was some Junji Ito-esque face shot.

And I love it.

Edit: New avatar

last edited at Jul 23, 2022 6:21PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I didnt realize it until it was pointed out to me but having the latte represent an asshole was just genius. Heck pretty much every panel is gold. Koto Sakeru's brain is just on another level and the art is just too good. He actually does a great job making this smell fetish actually seem appealing and sexy lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.