Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

"Should i wear a maid outfit maybe?"
Zanka has logged in

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why am I simultaneously reading a manga about lesbian brothels, and rooting for the main character to stop going to lesbian brothels and settle down with a nice girl?

my internal impulses don't make a lick of sense

We need a poll, how many of us are like u

https://linkto.run/p/P1RF2JDD I guess

I’d say the poll is missing an option. Asumi and Nao go to the brothels as a couple!

I mean, "no" does cover that bit also

But she could do both, reach transcendence and blow Nao’s mind.

I just noticed I made a horrible typo in there

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ughh my heart knows no loyalty. Send help.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So in conclusion of the poll:

The motion to have Asumi deprioritize her brothel adventure in favour of dating Nao was shut down
No - 52%
Yes - 48%
That was a lot closer than I expected

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ughh my heart knows no loyalty. Send help.

IKWYM

joined Feb 9, 2022

horny and poor: the millennial story

PREACH!

joined Feb 9, 2022

I do want Nao and Asumi to get together but that should in no way keep her away from the brothels! In fact, have her take her new gf with her a couple times! As a date!

Totally! I believe Sayaka would definitely be interested.

joined Feb 9, 2022

Looks like the manga is more successful than they expected and they were like “oh shit we need to add a second premise to keep this thing goin”

Yeah that wouldn’t surprise me.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Dunno, she doesn't seem interested in her kouhai at all other than being a friend.And there is still the whole Mai thing going on.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

If Asumi actually does have sex with Nao while employed as her housekeeper, that’d be like Nao paid her for sex.

Asumi would graduate from client to prostitute.

Looking forward to it

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Yep, Asumi's a complete bottom.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Girl you have been going to brothels to have sex with strangers for weeks now. Isnt it a bit late to get shy about sucking titties.

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

For a second I thought Asumi was into some mom-baby kink. Fortunately the horny dog just wanted to suck some tits!

joined Jun 8, 2020

asumi is my bro who love going to hoes XDDDDDDDDDDDD

joined Sep 6, 2020

This series never fails to make me moist

joined Dec 17, 2021

It's dissapointing Asumi didn't call her "mommy", but there's always a next time.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Mommy? Sorry. Mommy? Sorry.

Anyway, I'm glad to finally see this translated here after first seeing it in nhentai. Thank you translators for the blessing.

All the nipple play makes me think of Homura Subaru. Despite the lack of lactation, I'd like to this has their approval. Asumi just needs to come out and accept her desire for a "mommy" to suck on some mommy milkers.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

All the nipple play makes me think of Homura Subaru. Despite the lack of lactation, I'd like to this has their approval. Asumi just needs to come out and accept her desire for a "mommy" to suck on some mommy milkers.

Honestly I like the way Itsuki Kuro draws breasts a lot more than Homura Subaru. This series consistently has what I’d consider to be some of the best anatomy and sex scenes in any nsfw comic I’ve ever seen.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

fans self holy shit that was hot

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Jesus, here I was expecting just some doodles when I saw this labeled as an "extra" on the front page. I need to wipe some sweat now.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Just as Master of Boobs/Boobster Chiaki once said:

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Honestly I like the way Itsuki Kuro draws breasts a lot more than Homura Subaru. This series consistently has what I’d consider to be some of the best anatomy and sex scenes in any nsfw comic I’ve ever seen.

That's because Itsuki Kuro isn't a virgin

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

...graduate from client to prostitute... Looking forward to it.

He speaks the language of the gods.

100% in agreement.

In any case, this side-chapter is some good shit. That's another one to the inevitable harem, yes?

last edited at Feb 18, 2022 6:41PM

joined Mar 8, 2016

A bittersweet installment... on the one hand, we finally got the breast-worship session! Yaay! On the other hand, Chiyuri isn't especially busty and I figure this eliminates the chance of Asumi booking a real 爆乳 experience for us to witness. And given Asumi's expressed hesitations, probably no lactation in the cards either.

But still enjoyed this one! And I can always dream, right?

last edited at Feb 18, 2022 7:28PM

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

This last girls is a Sadako ism character, i think, who similar to the ring girls, quited

To reply you must either login or sign up.