Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

Haha, I wondered the same thing. I did notice the magic under the bowl, but we never see it again, to confirm that it made it safely to a table.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

What does it mean that Yvonne "unlocked the Tavern CG set"?
She doesn't have a menu or anything so she wouldn't know about it and couldn't look even if she did, and it can't be talking about how far she got in the game before getting Isekai'd since she explicitly didn't get to the border town in her run.

Is there an element of the story that just didn't make it through the transition from novel to manuwa?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Girl gets knocked over and nearly suffers a serious disfiguring injury.

Customer who was sitting right there watching the whole thing: "Hey! Why haven't our orders arrived yet?!"

Jackass.

She doesn't have a menu or anything so she wouldn't know about it and couldn't look even if she did, and it can't be talking about how far she got in the game before getting Isekai'd since she explicitly didn't get to the border town in her run.

Is there an element of the story that just didn't make it through the transition from novel to manuwa?

I think that all it means is that she completed the scene. She achieved the good ending for this scene, and so earned the CG. No, she can't actually view the CG: the author is probably being somewhat metaphorical.

last edited at Dec 7, 2021 5:21PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

If you recall back to the first chapter or two I'm pretty sure there literally was a cg that popped up calling Yvonne Elsa's soulmate

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I think that all it means is that she completed the scene. She achieved the good ending for this scene, and so earned the CG. No, she can't actually view the CG: the author is probably being somewhat metaphorical.

It's also referencing how a love interest was supposed to safe her here (and unlock a CG for one of the routes). Since Yvonne was there and saved her, it unlocked a CG for her which presumably means that she established her own route as a love interest (even if she herself is unaware of that), if i were to hazard a guess.

last edited at Dec 7, 2021 5:23PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I believe I found the raw webnovel everyone:

(edit apparently the story is only available on the app and I just linked to a random pirated aggregator)

I just had to retranslate the title and search it with the authors name but from a quick mtl it looks like it is the original story

last edited at Aug 11, 2022 6:01PM

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

CG?

joined Oct 2, 2021

Evie saved Elsa with the magical powah of gayness.

And damn Evie, looking good in that dress , so stacked, so fine mmm mmm.

last edited at Dec 7, 2021 6:25PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

CG?

From websearching, "computer graphic", really nice 'bespoke' artwork illustrating a scene, I think as aesthetic reward for getting to a certain point.

joined Jan 14, 2020
Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Customer who was sitting right there watching the whole thing: "Hey! Why haven't our orders arrived yet?!"

Jackass.

So much this.
Of course I guess he's not a real person (shrug).

last edited at Dec 7, 2021 7:05PM

joined Dec 13, 2018

Jackass.

So much this.

You say jackass, I say he's just on the sigma grindset. Mistreat innocent waitstaff - stay on that hustle.

There is nothing more perfect than Elsa and Yvonne

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Ngl if I had a bully like Yvonne, I’d be happy if they bullied me into marriage and continued to bully for the rest of our lives

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

oof,too cute

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

a good Boss

joined Jun 5, 2018

Maybe its time to reconsinder the read left to right tag. It almost never occurs that there are two text boxes beside each other and even if they are, its not consistently left to right, as seen in chapter 9.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yvonne route confirmed, nice.

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

Aaaaah, I just binge read everything out this far. I decided to check it out after checking the latest uploads with the yuri tag, even though I had somewhat low expectations due to the title. However, both the setting and the character dynamic are significantly more interesting than I’d anticipated, and I absolutely love the art. Elsa is just so absurdly cute and sweet, I just can’t help but desperately wish for everything to work out for her.

Do sort of wish that Evie/Yvonne was a little bit more aware of her feelings, as it almost seems as though the very idea of a same-sex romance has never occurred to her, in spite of how exceptionally honest and forward Elsa has been with her feelings for her.

Also, unrelated to the story itself, but, just wanted to share a big thanks to the TL! I assume it’s (mostly) one person based off the “group” name, but, either way, they’re doing an exceptional job. I also have to commend the redrawing job for the effects, now that they’ve started doing the full conversion. On top of that, I also really appreciate the meta notes at the end of each chapter regarding the equivalent WN content and such.

All in all, very glad I happened to randomly check this out! and also the cafe owner/manager is a great person, even if some of the patrons are shite

joined Aug 13, 2021

Jackass.

So much this.

You say jackass, I say he's just on the sigma grindset. Mistreat innocent waitstaff - stay on that hustle.

To become rich you must first exploit the poor

last edited at Dec 8, 2021 3:48AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Do sort of wish that Evie/Yvonne was a little bit more aware of her feelings, as it almost seems as though the very idea of a same-sex romance has never occurred to her, in spite of how exceptionally honest and forward Elsa has been with her feelings for her.

Tbh, if vanilla otoges have been her only exposure to romance before getting isekai'd, it's not surprising that anything except girl-meets-boy lies beyond her horizon.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Puppy! ^_^

joined Oct 2, 2021

^
Puppy Elsa, too cute, too powerful.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Random Wanderer posted:

Jackass.

Just seems like your average customer to me. There's a reason why most people hate having any sort of customer-facing job.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Yvonne route confirmed? Just waiting for the villainess system to push them with a "steal her first kiss or first time" now

To reply you must either login or sign up.