Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like this one so far. Looking forward to how it plays out!

joined Jul 23, 2014

It's pretty fun

Fb_img_1593709389462
joined Jun 23, 2020

I dont know who has it worse, lol. This girl or Claire. They both have overpowered heroines barging in on their lives

Well, Claire hasn't had to go through all this crap with criminal charges and getting exiled, nor does she have to put up with that damn system. Clearly she's far ahead of this poor girl.

yet

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Dorothy? Who?

joined Dec 13, 2018

I've always hated the almost parasitic nature of most systems in Chinese stories; appearing from nowhere and latching on to a person, going 'Host this' and 'Host that'; compared to the world-wide systems or silent personal programs you see in japanese novels and manga. It's even worse when they pop up in the middle of the story with no preamble.

Perhaps the parasitic system pestering a free-willed person into behaving a specific conformist way is a artistic expression of or, god forbid, a metaphor for something in the authors' lives. :-)

-1000 soccred

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

It’s almost as if the heroine knows and/or controls the villainess system… huh…

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 1:41PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Elsa totally knows that there’s a system or something, there’s more to her than meets the eye

joined Aug 10, 2018

It’s almost as if the heroine knows and/or controls the villainess system… huh…

Yeah, I had the same thought. I was going to says that she's the one writing the objectives (it would make sense considering she seems to like it) but then I remember the rooftop incident and the fact it got the villainess' family expulsed.

While guilt over the consequences of her game would explain the heroin presence, the prompt of pushing her off a rooftop seems over the top, unless...
Unless the heroine IS in control of the system and the extreme prompt/penalty created during the rooftop incident is a result of being controlled by that spirit.

There is also the possibility that the heroine also have a system, but a different one where she has to endure the villainess' bullying. Which would also, in part, explains why she followed her.

Regardless, it does seem like she knows more than what appears at first glance.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

NO WAY, IT CAN'T BE THIS CUTE!!

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

I dont know who has it worse, lol. This girl or Claire. They both have overpowered heroines barging in on their lives

Well, Claire hasn't had to go through all this crap with criminal charges and getting exiled, nor does she have to put up with that damn system. Clearly she's far ahead of this poor girl.

yet

Lmao! That's both funny and a little sad, considering what's Claire's about to go through in the Revolution aka nearly getting beheaded, according to the LN

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 3:22PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I feel like Elsa is controlled by an actual player in this game that can read thoughts of all the characters and make decisions based on that.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Dorothy? Who?

Like, she said her full name last chapter

Right right, completely forgot

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Lmao! That's both funny and a little sad, considering what's Claire's about to go through in the Revolution aka nearly getting beheaded, according to the LN

Wait...I thought that series was supposed to have a happy ending...

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Is the light novel to this manga translated?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Happy ending doesn't mean it's happy all the time.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

elsa is the one controlling the villain system. calling it now. also lewd.

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

I know, it's just that series is really cute, and it kind of bothers me when cute and lighthearted series suddenly go tragic. Probably why I only ever read fan works for Madoka Magica.

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

I know, it's just that series is really cute, and it kind of bothers me when cute and lighthearted series suddenly go tragic. Probably why I only ever read fan works for Madoka Magica.

I've read the translations for the Light Novel and it does have a happy ending.

A very weird ending but a overall happy ending.

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 7:47PM

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Man hope we wont be seeing those male leads, but if we do I'm just hoping that by the time they find them they are already fuckin

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Man hope we wont be seeing those male leads, but if we do I'm just hoping that by the time they find them they are already fuckin

Even if they aren't, I wouldn't worry too much. The Gae is strong with this one.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

The story had comedic and happy elements to make it seem lighthearted but that wasn’t all that there was to the story, and it got rather serious tone wise early in the story too with how Inori set undertones and slowly explained certain reasons why characters act the way they do or why they’ve done what they’ve done and so on.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

also lewd.

Thank you! I mean, how desensitized to lewdness have we as the community become to have let this... debauchery slide without a second comment??

last edited at Nov 25, 2021 1:58AM

joined Dec 13, 2018

The writing is honestly pretty dumb, but the art is very cute.

joined Jun 6, 2021

Five chapters with little more than one annoying note.

To reply you must either login or sign up.