Forum › Lily Triangle discussion

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

here's a new series from tsunamino yuu that just started today. it came out on july 7th in japan, but we're releasing it on july 6th in the US because time is weird.

you can expect this series to have frequent short updates, instead of longer chapters.

please ignore the fact that our other series by this author isn't finished, and instead enjoy the weirdness of his writing and art.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hah, weirdness is a good word for it.

It's only just the first chapter, but it seems promising. Shameless masochist protagonist is always fun. Judging by the cover, I'm guessing the love triangle's going to be Blondie -> Redhead -> Green -> Blondie.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oh, it's the horror mangaka.

Dont_debate_me
joined May 28, 2018

What's the appeal of wanting someone to show neglect and apathy towards you? I dont get it and I dont like it

joined Jun 23, 2017

This could be fun

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'd know those crazy eyes anywhere

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Kiryuuin Satsuki!

[misha%20(hoongju)]%2001
joined Jul 19, 2015

Due to the text size I read this at, I was sure the first line was "I cumed through the ranks" and I was ready for a wild ride. Still looks like fun though.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Hah, weirdness is a good word for it.

It's only just the first chapter, but it seems promising. Shameless masochist protagonist is always fun. Judging by the cover, I'm guessing the love triangle's going to be Blondie -> Redhead -> Green -> Blondie.

You can check out the YT video, which also has an additional chapter.

https://youtu.be/Z4oioZTvptk

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

More crazy faces

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I'm liking the shear bulk of that gal.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Mhmm this is very familiar. Big gruff-mannered girl likes Small timid girl, and respectable-seeming crazy M girl wants to get stepped on by Big girl. Only this time Small girl probably likes M girl instead of returning big girl's feelings?

If it really is similar to Futari Monologue, this should be a lot of fun!

joined Jun 13, 2020

What's the appeal of wanting someone to show neglect and apathy towards you? I dont get it and I dont like it

I get it and I like it.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I get it and I like it.

I was gonna quote the first person and say different people are into different things, but look at you. Huh.

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

looks promising <3

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Ah the junji ito of faces graces us with more fluff

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

From the setup, so far, it seems like it'll be a "true" triangle situation (the kind I least enjoy). Hopefully, it will keep my interest.

joined Jan 22, 2015

here's a new series from tsunamino yuu that just started today. it came out on july 7th in japan, but we're releasing it on july 6th in the US because time is weird.

So what your saying is that scanalators have developed master over space & time to bring us these translations one day before the actual release of the work.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 4:51PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Kiryuuin Satsuki!

Matoi Ryuko!

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Its a gag comedy, not a serious work.

(And for this one, justification seems to be her being bored with everyone fawning over her)

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 9:42PM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

That’s masochism for ya... some people just have those kinda kinks.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

y'all realize you are trying to explain masochism to someone named Dont_debate_me, right? :P

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Wait, why do the page numbers jump from 4 at the end of chapter one to 8 in chapter two?

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

^Uploading error? It can't just be 1 page.
I wonder if this is the inspiration?

last edited at Jul 8, 2020 1:41AM

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This mangaka has more?! STOOOOOKED! I'm ready for crazy expressions IN COLOUR

To reply you must either login or sign up.