Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Who called you to interfere and judge, "bug devil"?
Suppose you are one of those smartses who always know better than any person about themselves.

Mind your own businesses and don't express any opinions in names of someone else, and don't throw your worthless judgments into the air, judgments made up from prejudices, which are proving how much valuable yours "arguments "are, and how judgmental you are .

We did not call for desinsection yet, but it's true that every site has some bugs.
Some of them just mosquito levels. That's the damage and ability which they can cause.
So fly away from our sight.

Fine fine, whatever you say, you beautiful intellectual butterfly you.
My reply was only for BV and that's the end of this conversation~

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Who called you to interfere and judge, "bug devil"?
Suppose you are one of those smartses who always know better than any person about themselves.

Mind your own businesses and don't express any opinions in names of someone else, and don't throw your worthless judgments into the air, judgments made up from prejudices, which are proving how much valuable yours "arguments "are, and how judgmental you are .

We did not call for desinsection yet, but it's true that every site has some bugs.
Some of them just mosquito levels. That's the damage and ability which they can cause.
So fly away from our sight.

Fine fine, whatever you say, you beautiful intellectual butterfly you.
My reply was only for BV and that's the end of this conversation~

You ended yours, we'll end ours when we finish, you're not our commander.
You are speaking a nonsense, because you were speaking about our answer to BV, what is interfering without being called to interfere. It shows how rude you are.
And it's toxic behavior.
If you are frustrated with your own life, don't pour your bitterness out on someone else.
We are not your boxing bag. And you will not make us swallow your sh*ts.
So find someone who is equal to you, in your rank. We are other category, and don't bother to find which.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 10:22AM

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

Actually, her opening up to Yuu is surprising, but still, she limited their relationship setting up conditions which are in her comfort zone. Outside of it, she is letting go.

I think that's backwards... Touko is actually pretty self aware, and I think she really believed Yuu "fit" in her comfort zone.

To a point I don't disagree with the play meta but in more of an internal sense... and right now Touko is in a position where she would have to be someone else to "fit" with Yuu 2.0.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Actually, her opening up to Yuu is surprising, but still, she limited their relationship setting up conditions which are in her comfort zone. Outside of it, she is letting go.

I think that's backwards... Touko is actually pretty self aware, and I think she really believed Yuu "fit" in her comfort zone.

But if it is as you say, why should she set up limits? And if Touko is self aware, she would not want to become her sister. She is aware of own weakness, or vulnerability, but not of herself.
Reason for it is fear of losing someone dear (on which she has no control), so her all choices are connected with things which she can control, or set up limits. That's her comfort zone.
Out of it, she is pulling back.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lol https://mangadex.org/chapter/513032/1

For Touko x Sayaka shippers.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

You ended yours, we'll end ours when we finish, you're not our commander.
You are speaking a nonsense, because you were speaking about our answer to BV, what is interfering without being called to interfere. It shows how rude you are.
And it's toxic behavior.
If you are frustrated with your own life, don't pour your bitterness out on someone else.
We are not your boxing bag. And you will not make us swallow your sh*ts.
So find someone who is equal to you, in your rank. We are other category, and don't bother to find which.

lmao

Classic Canno. Seeing Touko in that artstyle is making my head ache tho (it surprisingly fits Sayaka however) lol

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

PS: Just saw that ridiculous new polyamory suggestion. Come on, just pairing up characters for the sake of having them paired up is terrible writing and not something Nakatani would do. There is sooo much wrong with thinking wedging Sayaka into the adult pair makes any sense.

Having some problems with polyamory? It's your problem, not of anyone else, we don't care for your complexes.

Btw, it was not about pairing Sayaka with an adult pair. Many people would like to see Yuu x Touko x Sayaka ending.

What is the problem here? Anyone has a right to ship their own preferences. Silly is making fuss and calling something ridiculous just because it's different of your own preference.
No one is giving you right to spit around on anything what is different from you and yours.
You are not higher than anyone else here who is expressing their opinions. Learn to behave, vanity princess. Your self-made "crown" worths nothing. Your opinions are just as equal as of anyone else, you are not "highness" as you want to believe, in nonsense, obviously.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 11:31AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

oh please.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

PS: Just saw that ridiculous new polyamory suggestion. Come on, just pairing up characters for the sake of having them paired up is terrible writing and not something Nakatani would do. There is sooo much wrong with thinking wedging Sayaka into the adult pair makes any sense.

Having some problems with polyamory? It's your problem, not of anyone else, we don't care for your complexes.

Btw, it was not about pairing Sayaka with an adult pair. Many people would like to see Yuu x Touko x Sayaka ending.

What is the problem here? Anyone has a right to ship their own preferences. Silly is making fuss and calling something ridiculous just because it's different of your own preference.
No one is giving you right to spit around on anything what is different from you and yours.
You are not higher than anyone else here who is expressing their opinions. Learn to behave, vanity princess. Your self-made "crown" worths nothing. Your opinions are just as equal as of anyone else, you are not "highness" as you want to believe, in nonsense, obviously.

Ok, now you are just trying to pick a fight. Jeez.
To make it short, someone actually did suggest that Sayaka should get involved with Miyako and Hakozaki-sensei. Have fun reading the last page again.

Blah blah blah. I have no interest in your hypocrisy or your special snowflake needs. Stay on topic or be ignored. rolls eyes

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Nice to see that someone is translating the anthology, I was worried I was going to have to wait until someone published it in English. Still going to buy it if/when it comes out though.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

ironwolf69 posted:

Nice to see that someone is translating the anthology, I was worried I was going to have to wait until someone published it in English. Still going to buy it if/when it comes out though.

That Lyendith, the translator of Ano Kiss, would translate this, is a given.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Ok, now you are just trying to pick a fight. Jeez.
To make it short, someone actually did suggest that Sayaka should get involved with Miyako and Hakozaki-sensei. Have fun reading the last page again.

Blah blah blah. I have no interest in your hypocrisy or your special snowflake needs. Stay on topic or be ignored. rolls eyes

Ha ha ha, little bug, nice try. This is all on topic what we are writing (except our answer to you when you interfered .

Our personal preferences are Sayaka x Yuu ( if polyamory option fails).
Or Sayaka Miyako. That's something what we already explained

But, we recognize your smug style, so we will not waste our time to be "bugged" with you anymore. We already blocked you on the other site and expected to meet you here as well, knowing that you already have prepared "pawns" here, knowing us for years and where we'll go, in advance.
And attacking us TWICE was not a coincidence (first time about polyamory, second time spitting on our answer to other person)
So, smug, from now on, we ignore you. Fight with air.

P. S. Stop your ridiculous obsession and ambushing us everywhere we go, and using same tactics trying to provoke or revenge. We told you we are not interested in you. Take it in mind finally. Finito!

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 12:19PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I have a real unwanted feeling that this will have an outcome similar to that of Aoi Hana (not that it was bad, just didn't like it). The characters are, slightly, going to evolve and end up going their separate ways finding their own happiness. That's my prediction anyway, doubt there will be a 'coupled' ending. Still love this series though.

You need to finish reading Aoi Hana.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ha ha ha, little bug, nice try. This is all on topic what we are writing (except our answer to you when you interfered .

Our personal preferences are Sayaka x Yuu ( if polyamory option fails).
Or Sayaka Miyako. That's something what we already explained

But, we recognize your smug style, so we will not waste our time to be "bugged" with you anymore. We already blocked you on the other site and expected to meet you here as well, knowing that you already have prepared "pawns" here, knowing us for years and where we'll go, in advance.
And attacking us TWICE was not a coincidence (first time about polyamory, second time spitting on our answer to other person)
So, smug, from now on, we ignore you. Fight with air.

What the heck just happened?

At least it's over I guess.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 12:15PM

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

But if it is as you say, why should she set up limits? And if Touko is self aware, she would not want to become her sister. She is aware of own weakness, or vulnerability, but not of herself.
Reason for it is fear of losing someone dear (on which she has no control), so her all choices are connected with things which she can control, or set up limits. That's her comfort zone.

She knows she didn't like who she was before. But that's tangential, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that she's "controlling" because as far as anyone else is concerned she's mainly focused on keeping up her "perfect" act to the point of hurting herself and probably further.

And... if you don't want to call it self-awareness I guess that's your prerogative but Touko can be up front about her limits because I'm pretty sure she knows her limits. Maybe its easier to be sympathetic to Yuu here, but in that sense I don't think she was boxing in Yuu or telling her what to be to her as much as she was telling Yuu what she can't be. And part of my point is that now Yuu has pretty much asked her to be something that she can't be.

That's not to fault Yuu but its easy to be dismissive of or critical of Touko right now and I think that's misguided.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

What the heck just happened?

I have the exact same question...

Same. The heck.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg, that Touko and Sayaka Manga though!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

joined Jun 25, 2017

You have blessed us wit a thousand lives!!! So cute. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Remembering the joint interview they did, it's particularly cute to have Canno in there.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

She knows she didn't like who she was before. But that's tangential, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that she's "controlling" because as far as anyone else is concerned she's mainly focused on keeping up her "perfect" act to the point of hurting herself and probably further.

It was not about controlling others (in sense when persons are control freaks). Our point was, after losing dear sister, she becomes aware that she does not have control about it (above life and death) so she is choosing things which she can control, setting up boundaries to make herself comfortable. After her grief it's understandable. Maybe you just misunderstood us...
Because she is actually controlled by her own systems of defences.

We agree with you that Touko is focusing to keep herself "perfect" to the point of hurting, and those are her systems of defence...Let's say that it's complicated to explain because it's something like "metacontrol", this knot where Touko is...She is living like a prisoner...
This is how we get it, just sharing our opinion, not telling that someone else is right or wrong, or that our personal opinion is above others.

This is open discussion, and opinions are given for exchanging points of views, and it's what is interesting

And... if you don't want to call it self-awareness I guess that's your prerogative but Touko can be up front about her limits because I'm pretty sure she knows her limits. Maybe its easier to be sympathetic to Yuu here, but in that sense I don't think she was boxing in Yuu or telling her what to be to her as much as she was telling Yuu what she can't be. And part of my point is that now Yuu has pretty much asked her to be something that she can't be.

That's not to fault Yuu but its easy to be dismissive of or critical of Touko right now and I think that's misguided.

Yeah, very good observation.
To add, Touko is the one who needs a help from everyone else. All the others are not in troubles as she is.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 2:14PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Classic Canno. Seeing Touko in that artstyle is making my head ache tho (it surprisingly fits Sayaka however) lol

Yeah, Touko looks jarringly… cute (except that look at the end)? but I love Canno's Sayaka. She has just enough of that adult charm to her.

And you know, that "best compatibility" between Yuu and Sayaka isn't that farfetched. Had they known each other without Touko in between, they could have made for a fun, snarky kind of couple. Although physically, petite girls like Yuu might not be Sayaka's type.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Although physically, petite girls like Yuu might not be Sayaka's type.

Now that we have a few more data points about what attracts Sayaka to Touko, it’s notable that she really does emphasize her physical beauty.

I’m not saying her affection is only superficial—she does acknowledge Touko’s other positive qualities. But since Sayaka obviously admired Touko, I did find it just a tiny bit odd that when Miyako first asked what Sayaka loved about (the then-unnamed) Touko, she replied, “Her face.”

Then her last thoughts before the confession itself are about how beautiful Touko is and how she’s definitely Sayaka’s “type.”

While Yuu did tell her family that her senpai was beautiful, and we got the familiar “her eyelashes are so long” thing in one of the clinches, the topic of looks/physical beauty really has been pretty minimal in the Yuu/Touko relationship.

(In fact, it’s Doujima who brings it up while trying to do het-boy bonding with Maki, whose “I don’t really have a type” answer doesn’t quite mean what Doujima probably thinks it does.)

I don’t even think I would have noticed this except that looks as the basis of attraction comes up so infrequently in the series.

joined Nov 5, 2017

Although physically, petite girls like Yuu might not be Sayaka's type.

Now that we have a few more data points about what attracts Sayaka to Touko, it’s notable that she really does emphasize her physical beauty.

I’m not saying her affection is only superficial—she does acknowledge Touko’s other positive qualities. But since Sayaka obviously admired Touko, I did find it just a tiny bit odd that when Miyako first asked what Sayaka loved about (the then-unnamed) Touko, she replied, “Her face.”

Then her last thoughts before the confession itself are about how beautiful Touko is and how she’s definitely Sayaka’s “type.”

While Yuu did tell her family that her senpai was beautiful, and we got the familiar “her eyelashes are so long” thing in one of the clinches, the topic of looks/physical beauty really has been pretty minimal in the Yuu/Touko relationship.

(In fact, it’s Doujima who brings it up while trying to do het-boy bonding with Maki, whose “I don’t really have a type” answer doesn’t quite mean what Doujima probably thinks it does.)

I don’t even think I would have noticed this except that looks as the basis of attraction comes up so infrequently in the series.

Nothing wrong with liking a cute girl's beauty a lot :p especially if you're gay af like Sayaka.
The only time we see Yuu thinking about Touko's beauty is in chapter 16, and she puts it next to the other things (personality-wise) that she likes about Touko, so I think it's important for Yuu as well, but since the manga is pretty focused on Touko's issues, we don't get to see these type of "physical beauty appreciation" situations often. But even Yuu was impressed when she saw Touko for the first time, her expression said it all :p

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 5:01PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yeah, Touko looks jarringly… cute (except that look at the end)? but I love Canno's Sayaka. She has just enough of that adult charm to her.

And you know, that "best compatibility" between Yuu and Sayaka isn't that farfetched. Had they known each other without Touko in between, they could have made for a fun, snarky kind of couple. Although physically, petite girls like Yuu might not be Sayaka's type.

Honestly Sayaka's design is kind of right in Canno's artistic stroke zone lol

I can't really say it often enough, but I don't feel any chemistry between Yuu and Sayaka. Like at all. You can force the connection in there if you really tried, but it's kinda obvious that Sayaka barely acknowledges her with or without Touko's existence.
The snarky couple thing only works if they have anything in common or even something opposite that attracts them to each other. With their personalities and guarded attitudes I simply can't even imagine a scenario where they would ever get together if Touko never existed (okay, I actually can always cook up some crazy plot, but that would be brutally farfetched).

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 5:03PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nothing wrong with liking a cute girl's beauty a lot :p especially if you're gay af like Sayaka.

How fortunate, then, that I didn’t suggest there was.

Still, there’s something just a little teeny-weeny bit odd-ish about the timing of the last one. It’s the ultimate moment, right before Sayaka confesses the feelings she’s been holding in for so long, and as she looks on the loved one, her last thought before speaking isn’t, “I truly love this person standing before me,” but “I think she’s especially my type.”

There’s also nothing wrong with having a preferred “type” that you’re attracted to, of course—I assume that to some extent everybody does.

But if, hypothetically, a partner (or prospective partner) were to ask, “What exactly do you like about me?”, to answer, “You’re really my type!” would obviously be a bit problematic, and in just the way that Touko fears.

If, to choose a random example, one’s type were perky girls with short dark hair (it’s random, I tell you, totally random!), not only does it suggest that the attraction is based on a category rather than on the actual person, but that person could rightly think, “What if I got depressed or I wanted to dye my hair, or let it grow out?”

(Again, being drawn to someone because they’re your type is perfectly fine, maybe even inevitable, but it’s a crappy answer to that hypothetical question.)

On the topic of being with someone who isn’t your type:

https://youtu.be/9YuizLVLL-w

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 5:57PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.