Forum › Two Spirals discussion

joined Jan 8, 2017

I was sure the father would fuck things up, like that other one tried.

3818_1775681535988481_4988113658273068935_n
joined Jun 15, 2016

TOO SWEET IM HAVING DIABETES NOW

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Not the cleanest conclusion? I dunno... It all worked out I guess?

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Ok, that was unbelievably weird.

joined Apr 1, 2017

That escalated quickly

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

GOOD ENDING !

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Huh. That was... huh. I wish I had something more constructive to say, but I honestly don't know how I feel right now after reading this.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Cute, sweet, somewhat scarily high tension. I don't know what to say about this. Enjoyable?

joined Apr 15, 2013

Holy goddamn hell, this is a fucked up little story. Like nonsensically fucked up. But, uh... happy end, I guess? So that's nice, right?

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I liked it a lot, except for the screaming. Like, chill

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yes, that was - like, she can't have a baby herself, so she thinks about surrogacy, like, I don't know, a very great many other perfectly normal people.

And she immediately gets grabbed and screamed at and its suggested that's the same as her psycho dad? Um. Maybe work on those aggression issues? What'cha doing if the kid pisses you off, slam it into the next wall?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I think in the end it looks like they really are half sisters. The "not my daughter" thing was either just a rant or an attempt to keep her out of evil dad's orbit.
Gonna be fun explaining how babies happen to the kid when the time comes. "Well you see, when a girl and a girl want revenge on their daddy very, very much . . ."

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Dynasty should tag this story something like Eunuch

joined Jun 30, 2016

This last part has horrible! the flow was completely unbalanced and it didnt make any sense.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

This last part has horrible! the flow was completely unbalanced and it didnt make any sense.

As opposed to the any of this author's other stuff, which is very well-paced and easy to follow. /s

Also, isn't this incest, then? Wouldn't that cause bad things for the child?

joined Apr 15, 2013

As opposed to the any of this author's other stuff, which is very well-paced and easy to follow. /s

Seeing as how it's a literal science baby, it's probably ok. For science reasons.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Seeing as how it's a literal science baby, it's probably ok. For science reasons.

Yeah, I don't think it's a problem given that it's already a science baby. I think it may just be a clone of some. She was planning on using a different surrogate originally, after all.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I mean, technically you're not wrong. Yet I still can't help but feel this deserves an incest tag...oh well.

This was a fairly decent read. That ending tho. Jesus. Would have loved for this to be a fleshed out 2-3 volume length story.

joined Feb 2, 2016

What perfect happy ending

joined Oct 13, 2015

I can do wierd or fucked up. But this was just ... Bad? The art is decent but it's taking a backseat for a girl with more anger issues than Guts. It'a so over the top that i would love to see dopey-girl die just to see the mangaka try to make rage-queen angrier. Make her bit off her own fingers or something in some mindless fury.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Why is everyone yelling all the time? What the fuck even is pacing?

joined Mar 31, 2017

Damn, if this is an anime, her yelling is gonna destroy my eardrum

joined Mar 15, 2017

I think in the end it looks like they really are half sisters. The "not my daughter" thing was either just a rant or an attempt to keep her out of evil dad's orbit.

It was a mistranslation of "I should never have given birth to you."

joined Jan 8, 2014

Am I the only one who thought the father character sounded like some super creepy cult leader dude?
And I guess it was implied that the mother left because she didn't want the father to know about the mc character...but....
I dunno, the story didn't really flesh out, and I wasn't expecting yuri fluff, but I thought more yuri would be in there...
I mean aside from the happily ever after ending and junk...

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Only thing I wanted to see is them giving their father a good beating.

To reply you must either login or sign up.