Forum › Syrupy Love discussion

joined Sep 9, 2013

If part of the manga is getting a rape tag(or attempted rape in these case) then we might as well be a rape attempted in chapter 6. I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways due to gender. The excuse of the young girl not doing anything to fight back is weak.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

So I didn't catch it, was Tsubasa a prostitute? Did she sell her body with Jun or she never let it happen after those rape attempt?

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

As I understand it, it was 'just' a prostitution scam. I don't think she ever actually had sex with any of their clients or whatever they're called... scam victims? Well, asshole scam victims, I guess. I suppose assholes can fall victim to scams too.

Anyhow, I was going off on a tangent there. Soooo, what exactly happened with that abusive dad? They're just gonna completely ignore all that crap now? Why even put it in if it doesn't get resolved properly?

joined Jul 22, 2016

All that tension and drama for such a simple ending that doesn't seem to fix anything... How to feel...

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

There were three conflicts. Their strained relationship, Jun, and abusive household. The last chapter takes care of two of those. I guess Tsubasa just has to deal with the abusive household until she is old enough to move out.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Terrible

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Sweet Ending

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

There were three conflicts. Their strained relationship, Jun, and abusive household. The last chapter takes care of two of those. I guess Tsubasa just has to deal with the abusive household until she is old enough to move out.

I came here to complain about this end but... This explainig something so well, this manga was... Something? I think it have the argument and art to be pretty good but it's just too short... I wanna at least one more chapter where explaining how she deal with the abusive father and then the both adult, living together (or at least 2 more pages where you can put this)

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 8:15PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I was not expecting that whole thing to be resolved in a single chapter. I guess you could call that... a quick climax ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined May 24, 2014

Do they even realize that she has to return to a shitty family life?

What kind of happy ending is that?

joined Aug 28, 2016

It's fine. Misaki can just hide Tsubasa in her bedroom to protect her. That's a good idea that definitely won't lead to any problems later on.

But seriously, after all the speculation about how she'd react I'm glad that at least Tsubasa realized what was going on at the end of chapter 6 and knew exactly how much of a shit Jun was. The ending does feel like it was rushed, though.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

What an incredibly simple ending... guess everything is resolved with sex than.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

What an incredibly simple ending... guess everything is resolved with sex than.

Rather than resolved with sex, it's more like they got to celebrate after resolving [most] things :P

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Error. No more storyline.
End story randomly? Yes/No
clicks Yes

joined Sep 11, 2014

At least it resolved better than Happy End, right?

(Apologies for the bad memories if it triggered anyone)

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 10:12PM

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

FUCKING TRIGGERED

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Oh well that trolled that shit out of NTR genre, lol.

Well done.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

HEAVY BREATHING INTENSIFIES

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 10:26PM

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

Glad how it ends, even if ending was a rushed, somehow. It reminds me of Nana no Banana. Still, it's funny how they resolve all their problems - "screw all, let's just fuck and love each other!". ))

joined Feb 23, 2016

I loved every single page until the end! (≧∇≦)

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

that's it? what will happen to tsubasa after? lol

joined May 24, 2014

All's well when it ends well!

Right?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Well this was the cutest chapter of the series. But please tell me it doesn't end here, I wonder how she will work out her family problems, I feel sorry for her and her sister (who is already mind-broken lmao)

last edited at Mar 16, 2017 1:32AM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

This was a kinda dumb but enjoyable story. Like that a lot of potential drama at the end was averted

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I feel like this last chapter was the only part of the story the author really wanted to tell: notice how it is so much easier to follow than the six that came before it. It's like the author wanted to make a happy smutty story all along, but rather than drawing a Miraesque hentai one-shot, they felt necessary to give it a backstory and just piled up enough drama to fill a single volume before they could finally get the good part they really wanted to write and draw.

To reply you must either login or sign up.