Forum › Serenade is getting released this Friday.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Serenade is getting released this Friday.
http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/serenade
https://social.lezhin.com/2016/05/16/new-release-serenade/

A professor living a successful life with a secret. Two students who each have a hold on their mentor: one who knows her secret and another who reminds her of her first love… A romantic thriller that will leave you hanging for more.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Just read chapter 36 and 37. I'm shocked. It was tragic and really emotional.

No wonder professor was so lost in her past. Damn, i pity her.

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

This manga is absolutely crazy.

last edited at Feb 19, 2017 2:38AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Aww, chaptwr 41 was so adorable!!! >·<

Don't expected so much fluff in such tense manga.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Boy, this manga was usually at least moderately interesting (often in a creepy sort of way), but had maybe the worst ending I’ve ever seen (in terms of the presentation, not necessarily what actually happens).

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Korean drama. Nuff' said.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Korean drama. Nuff' said.

Well, yes. But even a Korean drama committed to the endgame cliches, noble idiocy, time skip, coincidences, etc., would have at least answered the question, “Where have you been for more than a decade, MC, and why are you coming back now?”, and maybe given us a little bit more than a pair of shots that are just barely enough to determine that it is the returning lover, then a shot of a closing door.

I know that manhwa are getting notorious for abrupt and underdeveloped endings, but that was ridiculous even by WDTFS standards.

joined Aug 23, 2018

That was some read, it winced all the drama it could from the story. I agree the ending was far too abrupt especially for the journey you went through to get to it. The evil little step sister didn't get the ending deserving of her wrong doings, if a character deserved a worse ending it was her but she got to go out calling the shots.

But she was a great villain along with her mother. The professor took a bit of warming up to but once you saw her backstory, and her romance to the main character blossomed she started to become way more likeable. The Main character was likeable too but was the least interesting out of the other characters. At 82 chapters (most not going under 15 pages) it's a long read and it does lag in places and could have done with shaving a few chapters off. But this doesnt skimp on the Yuri or drama.

Surprised this isn't more popular.

To reply you must either login or sign up.