Forum › Last Note discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Fredirica is creepy, but also cute in some way. I spent a lot of time looking at her face while playing the game.

joined Jun 27, 2013

Wow, the art in this one is simply amazing

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

So cute, and the art is gorgeous

joined Jan 8, 2014

I liked the art alot, is this the first time ive seen this Cinderella ship tho? Cause I kinda didn't get it....but then again I havent watched any new Cinderella episodes soo...?
Anyway, I wonder what ither stories we'll see from this author ^_^

Aha2
joined Dec 27, 2015

I liked the art alot, is this the first time ive seen this Cinderella ship tho? Cause I kinda didn't get it....but then again I havent watched any new Cinderella episodes soo...?
Anyway, I wonder what ither stories we'll see from this author ^_^

They're depicted to be great pals in the Magic Hour radio dramas and have great camaraderie in the mobile game (not to mention teasing Mika to death together in one of the previous events). They are also sometimes shown together in each other's character cards. Shiki never showed up in the anime iirc.

For some reason I never shipped these two though, hmm... Or most of the girls for that matter. I wonder why? (; ; ̄З ̄)

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Imminent 3p with Anya...?!?

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Anya stop using my language XD feels like your speaking to me!

chocolatetacobell
joined Mar 26, 2014

great stuff great stuff

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

We need more of this rare couple of Idolmaster
by the way, who was Shiki issue with her mother?
is any information to know?

last edited at May 1, 2016 7:03AM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

aaa I love this art. this makes me want to get into Idolmaster

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The art's gorgeous
And Frederica's French right?
After googling it, found this quote:
"Hii♪ I am Frederica Miyamoto. My mum is French and my dad is Japanese, so I'm a half-blood! But I can't speak French at all... Since she started living here, my mum has forgotten to speak French! Ahahaha...isn't this a fun story?"

I was thinking that the nickname "Fre" was really weird lol, it's like... It just sounds really bad/off in french haha, probs sounds better in japanese. Idk how old the mom was when she went to Japan, but to forget your entire mother tongue though

last edited at May 3, 2016 1:04PM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Wait, I just noticed that this page is horizontally inverted. I mean, at least the hiragana/katakana are.

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 9:58AM

joined Jul 15, 2017

she sad "Maman" like a Russian nyahaahhaa

To reply you must either login or sign up.