Forum › Kanamemo discussion

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Kanamemo is truly great manga ^^ I wish that Kana and Miki-chan would date each other xD

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yeah, it's a very cute work, and I'm glad it actually got a anime adaptation. It took me surprisingly long to realise it's made by the same person as Flower Flower (r.i.p.), but it's pretty obvious really.

joined Aug 18, 2013

I learned from a website that apparently in one chapter Kana and Mika are on their first date but I don't think it came out in english yet D:

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Read it all today... Great read so far! I liked the anime a lot, I noticed that Yume and Yuuki got a generous amount of screen time, loved that :p

The ONLY yuri (or shoujo ai or whatever you wanna call it) anime I like. Not really counting Sono Hanabira's OVA because it felt more like promotional material for the VNs, Don't get me wrong, I freaking loved it, so adoreable! And it introduced me to it's VN series.

Anyways, nice to see this is still getting translated, hopefully till the not-so-far end.

last edited at Nov 3, 2013 12:50AM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

33 chapter was just hilarious :D Freakin' love Kana's fantasies :D

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
joined Mar 12, 2014

I can't stop laughing with Haruka's character. Loliberal pedocrat party rofl!!

80e3d94cc0506fdcdd4caca92582f00c
joined Mar 4, 2014

If there was any significance in both kana and yume both repeating the "Persian speedwell" it was lost on me.

joined Oct 13, 2014

its been so long... will this ever get updated?

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

new Kanamemo chapter? I feel so happy I might cry TT^TT oh wait I am crying!

joined Oct 13, 2014

Wow. That was unexpected in more ways than one. Will we have to wait another year for the next chapter?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

There is nothing I don't enjoy about Kanamemo.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oh, was Mikan on the verge of confessing to Kana there ? A shame she got interupted. ><

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kanamemo_ch35#11

So booze is why haruka is...like that?

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I love this manga!

joined Oct 13, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kanamemo_ch35#11

So booze is why haruka is...like that?

Pretty much. If u think about it it's really sad. She may drink a lot because she's in love with her friend and she may act like a lolicon because she's been in love with her since they were young. This chp just made haruka quite a sad character for me

2000px-transgender_pride_flag.svg
joined Sep 22, 2013

Wow. That was unexpected in more ways than one. Will we have to wait another year for the next chapter?

No, you won't have to wait that long. I joined Kawaii Scans recently and noticed they didn't have anyone for clean up, but had the translations done for a lot. Seeing this chapter I wanted to see it finished so decided to help get some of it cleaned up. I got 3 chapters cleaned up for them already and will clean up more between other projects. So expect to see more in the following months.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Holy Madoka really?! thank you so much!
It was just a friendship kiss...just friends...she almost confe- dies A lot happened this chapter I can't wait for the rest.

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

Praise lord madoka its another chapter

joined Oct 13, 2014

No, you won't have to wait that long. I joined Kawaii Scans recently and noticed they didn't have anyone for clean up, but had the translations done for a lot. Seeing this chapter I wanted to see it finished so decided to help get some of it cleaned up. I got 3 chapters cleaned up for them already and will clean up more between other projects. So expect to see more in the following months.

thats awesome to hear ^-^

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Man, Haruka became suddenly a very tragic character. I doubt the mangaka will change the status quo but I hope Haruka will eventually hook up with her childhood friend.

I
joined May 21, 2014

the true haruka revelation haha

joined Jan 17, 2014

wow, a very long time no see this :DDDD

joined Oct 13, 2014

Man, Haruka became suddenly a very tragic character. I doubt the mangaka will change the status quo but I hope Haruka will eventually hook up with her childhood friend.

it'll be sad if its not resolved in the end. the other characters seem to have their own dramatic past but hers is the saddest imo

joined Jun 19, 2014

Wow, what a life. Chugging sake all day at a dead-end job & sexually harassing her younger coworkers all just to forget about her unrequited love for a childhood friend--the only person we see Haruka showing her true nature around.

The more i reminisce about Haruka, the more i feel like crying. I really hope they fix this grim character or if not maybe give her a spin-off manga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.