Forum › Can anyone scanlate this?

AristocraticRose
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hi, I found the raws to Zankou Noise by Naoko Kodama but I couldn't upload it to Yuri Project (I guess because I don't know the proper way?) There are 3 of the stories out of the 6 that have been translated, but there are three that need translation. Anyone know how I can go about passing the raws to a group that would like to do it?

Thanks!
AR

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hi, I found the raws to Zankou Noise by Naoko Kodama but I couldn't upload it to Yuri Project (I guess because I don't know the proper way?) There are 3 of the stories out of the 6 that have been translated, but there are three that need translation. Anyone know how I can go about passing the raws to a group that would like to do it?

Thanks!
AR

Dynasty isn't a scanlation group, so we don't take requests. You'll have to contact one of the scanning groups directly. You can also post in the Scanlation thread, which is stickied at the top of the forum. You may get some interest there.

AristocraticRose
joined Apr 3, 2016

This isn't the scanalation part of the forum?

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

This isn't the scanalation part of the forum?

It seems Nezchan has spoken. You're looking to recruit scanlators and that has an existing and sticky thread.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

You zip the image files and then upload it to a site like mediafire. Also if the raw isn't if high quality it's extremely hard to work on them. So if you have something that's like 800x1100 then that's probably one of the reasons why YP didn't accept it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You are right this is the scanlation category. It's just that you're more likely to get people seeing it in the main thread is all.

Good that kouhai is so wonderful and helpful, though. Everyone should be grateful to her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.