Forum › Original Yuri Fiction

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was hesitant about whether I should link my new story here because it's not really a romance. But then, it's about a woman throwing herself literally into the belly of the beast in search of her lost love, and that's definitely yuri territory so I guess it's appropriate. So without further lead-in,

The Flanner

As before, I hope you enjoy it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I just posted a new, definitely yuri story on my website. "A Rendezvous, To Set Your Mind At Rest" is a magic realism flash fic (very short story) set in the mountains of Nova Scotia.

http://kelseighn.com/index.php/2017/05/04/a-rendezvous-to-set-your-mind-at-rest/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I almost forgot to mention it, but my first ever published story, Takedown, is now available in the Strange Investigations anthology,

It's a day in the life of a special police precinct, where the order of the day is less about body armour and sidearms, and more sigils and spells. Of particular interest to the readers here, two of the principle characters are in a lesbian relationship together.

I'm pretty happy with this story, so I encourage everyone to go have a look. It's available in both paperback and ebook formats.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Huh, it sounds interesting. Funny coincidence, I'm currently part of an anthology group writing about a world which uses sigils and rituals. XD

I think I'll take a look at your website later.

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

I almost forgot to mention it, but my first ever published story, Takedown, is now available in the Strange Investigations anthology,

It's a day in the life of a special police precinct, where the order of the day is less about body armour and sidearms, and more sigils and spells. Of particular interest to the readers here, two of the principle characters are in a lesbian relationship together.

I'm pretty happy with this story, so I encourage everyone to go have a look. It's available in both paperback and ebook formats.

Congrats on publishing a story Nez!!! Maybe we'll see more in the future? (´∀`)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Congrats on publishing a story Nez!!! Maybe we'll see more in the future? (´∀`)

That's the hope. I submitted a story for a different anthology back in December that I haven't heard back about yet, and the publisher of this one liked my last two stories so they'll probably be out in the next few months too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.