Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

"Oh, the drama! It's about to start!"

META
E
T
A

joined Feb 6, 2016

I hate it I hate it I hate It u hate it u hate it I hate it,I totally hate the new chapter I literally cried,I don't like it..and I will need to wait like half a year or something...I always let one chapter until the new one releases,I regret not doing that this time, I hate it

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Oh good God I have to wait another 6 months for more?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I'm thinking this is all a red herring, and Kusanagi is actually targeting Mikoto in order to get to Sayuri. Just for maximum drama.

joined Apr 1, 2013

nice malebashing at the beginning.
I am not a fan of woman-goes-yuri-because-of-bad-men.
It would be like a man becoming gay because he didnt like his mother Oo.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This chapters were different than the previous volume.. more pervy, more dark, more drama, I even thought they would actually do it in the bath* xD

last edited at Mar 19, 2017 7:05AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

headtilt
...what ARE you even talking about?

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Dun dun dun... here comes the dramatic cliff hanger.

headtilt
...what ARE you even talking about?

I'm assuming he read 'the father leaving his daughter turning her off for men' part, but didn't continue on to read when she actually stated afterwards that she turned off from 'people in general' and not just men. That or he's just too hurt by his man pain that he turned blind to that fact.

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

This chapters were different than the previous volume.. more pervy, more dark, more drama, I even thought they would actually do it in the bath* xD

I need to stop getting my hopes up with this manga because this author has no nsfw content T.T

joined May 7, 2015

Yeah, its vibe was really different than previous volumes, or it might be just a feeling because of long blank term of update...
I like how Sayuri's attitude toward Mikoto is changing. Getting closer to romantic feeling. But another half year to see it bloom. Just kill me already.

last edited at Mar 19, 2017 12:05PM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Now, how many months before we will finally know about this? Is Volume 4 out already?

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I have the impression that she wasn't talking about the camera: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sayuris_little_sister_is_an_angel_ch14#28

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm assuming he read 'the father leaving his daughter turning her off for men' part, but didn't continue on to read when she actually stated afterwards that she turned off from 'people in general' and not just men. That or he's just too hurt by his man pain that he turned blind to that fact.

Takes some pretty tendentious reading to interpret it like that in the first place. Sayuri has massive self-esteem issues deriving from feeling unwanted by her parents as a child (whether that was objectively the case is entirely irrelevant for this kind of emotional trauma); her borderline pathological reclusiveness - eg. as far as we've been shown she doesn't actually seem to have any friends - and not unrelated zero dating experience are symptoms of that.

And it's not like she has a problem with the opposite sex per se; she was getting along with Oga just fine before that certain little misunderstanding got resolved, it's just that being subjected to "his" prince-charming mannerisms was a completely novel and uncomfortably confusing experience. Not in the least as the aforementioned emotional damage makes her feel "unfit" of such attention.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

comes back after so long just to leave me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

So am I going to have to wait another tenth of my lifespan just to see this villain of the week creep get the boot?

joined Dec 4, 2015

YO doesn't the girl on the right look like the photographer?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sayuris_little_sister_is_an_angel_ch14#18
Like, she has a mole on her left chin below her left eye
Maybe they knew each other back then

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

YO doesn't the girl on the right look like the photographer?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sayuris_little_sister_is_an_angel_ch14#18
Like, she has a mole on her left chin below her left eye
Maybe they knew each other back then

as well as the character looks a little too detailed and darker and is beside her...Could be shes planning something big..

joined Oct 12, 2015

This going to be on my mind for a long time. I hate it T.T

joined Oct 12, 2015

joined Oct 12, 2015

joined May 20, 2013

To ease those people's suffering who really need it (because they don't enjoy the anxiety), spoiling as little as possible (a lot could be told, it's totally worth waiting for): There was no kiss.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Kiena
I found the 4th volume to be really underwhelming. =A=

joined May 20, 2013

@Kiena
I found the 4th volume to be really underwhelming. =A=

(Tried not to be specific, but not recommended for people who didn't read the 4th volume.)

It may be true that neither the ending of the story, nor the other elements in that volume are completely original, yet I still appreciate this – much longer and thus better built-up – version of a certain one-shot it reminded me of. Seeing what comes after, or having more twists, would've been even nicer, definitely, but it's still the remaining quarter of a story I ultimately like.

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 2:23PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.