Forum › Her Pet by Pito (lezhin)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Where do you find all the translated imgur links, out of curiosity? Do you translate them yourself?

https://www.lezhin.com/comic/herpet

Links are from someone else

Yes! Sol x Soo is happening.

Soo was very moving. Sol better take good care of her.

ikr

Edit:
Read the chapter, so much feels, would have liked to see that date with the kisses and sexual tension
The way it ended tho, ouff, my heart sank. This took a dark turn

last edited at May 21, 2016 2:05AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not really dark, but a bit ominous, yes.

But I wonder what that other girl is up to. She used to bully Gayoon in middle-school if I understand correctly? I wonder if it's not some kind of triangle, because she wants Gayoon for herself. And will try to hurt Soha.

Anyway, Gayoon is starting to feel uncomfortable in her pet role. A pet does not kiss their owner. A pet is not "lovey dovey". Seeing Sol all happy makes her heart sink, because she can't have that as long as her relationship with Soha is that way.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow I'm really surprised how fast Soo and Sol's relationship progressed after the last chapter. I thought they'd still be a little shy around each other, but Sol's almost a completely different person. Talking like she knows all about love haha. Sigh the good ol' honeymoon phase.

The expressions in this chapter were off the charts. I'll forever love Pito's derpy expressions in his art.

Hmm sensing a love triangle with Red-Head Bully (RHB) possibly? I'd actually be pretty interested to see if it does go that route, but Pito would have to do a damn good job to convince me to forgive her past bullying. As long as it doesn't go that "I bully you because I like you" trope....

I think end game will be Gayoon/Soha and RHB will just be the plot device to get Soha to think of Gayoon as a person and not as a dog. Rereading the end though...how RHB (sigh I really need to learn her name) phrased it makes me wonder if Soha has done this before. Maybe she was a victim (?) herself in the past...childhood friends or something.

joined Sep 21, 2014

how RHB (sigh I really need to learn her name) phrased it makes me wonder if Soha has done this before. Maybe she was a victim (?) herself in the past...childhood friends or something.

Yuri's (lmao her name is Yuri) comment did hint that Soha has done this before.
When she saw them in the park, she wasn't even surprised, she immediately knew and could tell what was going on. I think that suggest that Soha's current relationship with Gayoon has happened with someone else before, and even if she said it out of spite, it's evident that Yuri has some knowledge of what happened in the past.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

how RHB (sigh I really need to learn her name) phrased it makes me wonder if Soha has done this before. Maybe she was a victim (?) herself in the past...childhood friends or something.

Yuri's (lmao her name is Yuri)

Ahahaha her name is Yuri. Welp, that settles it. The real pairing is gonna be YURI x GAYoon.

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

but something triggered(?) inside gayoon
she's not gonna be satisfied with pet play anymore

go gayoon!

I think end game will be Gayoon/Soha and RHB will just be the plot device to get Soha to think of Gayoon as a person and not as a dog. Rereading the end though...how RHB (sigh I really need to learn her name) phrased it makes me wonder if Soha has done this before. Maybe she was a victim (?) herself in the past...childhood friends or something.

agree!

last edited at May 22, 2016 3:09AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Chapter 27's up
I can't say I was super interested in Yurim's backstory, but I'm not surprised it's what the chapter's about
But seeing what it was tho, that she wasn't on terrible terms with Soha, that's pretty interesting, to see how it all degenerated from there. I do wanna see what tf happened to her, as a boxer. From what Yurim's done, yeah she's not a character I like a lot, but her concept tho, a tough, competitive boxer girl, that I like. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her as not a terrible bully before, and perhaps not a terrible bully later.
And getting to see what Soha's like from her POV, rather than solely Gayoon's, should provide more insight on Soha's character. Gayoon's perception of her is pretty simplistic, so we can't really base it all on that I guess? We can't base it all on Yurim's either, both of them seem pretty biased about Soha, but it should be interesting -
And man, Pito really put all their favourite things in this huh? Yuri, pet play, muzzles, goofy submissive characters, fighter girls, etc

last edited at May 23, 2016 3:53PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

And man, Pito really put all their favourite things in this huh? Yuri, pet play, muzzles, goofy submissive characters, fighter girls, etc

So basically all of MY favourite things.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh I'm surprised it jumped straight into Yurim's storyline right after part 1. I was expecting it to slowly lead into her story after hinting at it the previous chapter. Not sure how I feel about this pacing. Ah well, maybe it's a good thing to get all this background emotional baggage out of the way for the story to really focus on the present day.

Yurim's backstory so far is pretty boring and typical for her character type, but it's only 1 chapter so far, so I'm still interested to see where her story is going and how it'll relate to the rest of it.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Yuri's (lmao her name is Yuri) comment did hint that Soha has done this before.
When she saw them in the park, she wasn't even surprised, she immediately knew and could tell what was going on. I think that suggest that Soha's current relationship with Gayoon has happened with someone else before, and even if she said it out of spite, it's evident that Yuri has some knowledge of what happened in the past.

honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if yurim knows about that because SHE was the last person soha did this with.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Wow, the coach was an ass. First, he shouldn't have let her fight without headgear. This is HIS responsibility.

Second, throwing the towel just to "punish" her because of her pride isn't going to go down well.

Yurim struck me as someone really proud. The coach just lost her trust and if I'm guessing right, she's going to quit boxing. Way to ruin the potential of one of your students.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Wow, the coach was an ass. First, he shouldn't have let her fight without headgear. This is HIS responsibility.

Second, throwing the towel just to "punish" her because of her pride isn't going to go down well.

Yurim struck me as someone really proud. The coach just lost her trust and if I'm guessing right, she's going to quit boxing. Way to ruin the potential of one of your students.

If one of your students is so prideful they can't even deal with minor censure they are too prideful to bend enough to be taught.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And maybe, in boxing, it's important to be prideful and not throw the towel at the slightest mishap? He just ridiculed her in public.

I know that the author wants us to think that Yurim fucked-up because of her pride, or because she was full of herself, and so had anything that came to her later coming, but I can't help but think that the coach could have handled this better.

last edited at May 28, 2016 5:44AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

And maybe, in boxing, it's important to be prideful and not throw the towel at the slightest mishap? He just ridiculed her in public.

I know that the author wants us to think that Yurim fucked-up because of her pride, or because she was full of herself, and so had anything that came to her later coming, but I can't help but think that the coach could have handled this better.

What the coach did was effed up, but I wasn't actually really surprised? Might be the Asian way of teaching. They always love to ridicule you in public as punishment. (speaking from experience)

joined Sep 21, 2014

I don't know, did I read it wrong? It didn't seem like punishing her to me.
I kinda saw it as Yurim fucking up, insisting she would be fine without headgear and underestimating her opponent.
The coach's job is to train her, but also look out for his fighter. Yeah he shouldn't have left her go up without headgear, but she did receive an uppercut head on, and it was strong enough to almost knock her out, that's pretty dangerous. Besides, it was only a practice match, it isn't worth getting hurt to go through with it. I understand that he must have been disappointed with her; being so reckless, throwing precaution into the wind like that, making such a stupid mistake. Perhaps he could have let her go on longer, but perhaps it isn't a super safe bet either. It was a direct uppercut after the match had barely started, she actually passed out for a few seconds. Huge disadvantage.

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

I don't really understand why Yurim snapped like that. Is she just bad-tempered?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

probs got annoyed by kotori rubbing in the loss.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

probs got annoyed by kotori rubbing in the loss.

So yes, she's just bad-tempered. She's consistently shown to have a tenuous hold on her temper at best.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Chapter 29: Delinquent girls
I'm so hyped, I wanna see girls brawl

"These stupid toothpicks" lmao

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

Kotori has some bad friends.
But they seem kinda weak.

Yurim will definitely win this one.

last edited at May 31, 2016 5:34AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ouff, delinquent girls drama (ง •̀_•́)ง

joined Sep 21, 2014

Man, I really hate what's going on. This kinda bullshit kinda makes me nervous and angry and ugh, it just feels terrible.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Man, I really hate what's going on. This kinda bullshit kinda makes me nervous and angry and ugh, it just feels terrible.

Yeah, I'm really not digging this storyline it's stressing me out big time.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

When being the grown up one backfires.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

If the world starts pushing you around you have to push back.

To reply you must either login or sign up.